PDA

View Full Version : I wish I'd held onto...

senshin
06-20-14, 03:00 PM
Sometimes I wish I had a crystal ball about what resources to hoard vs. trade or use. The game and update guides do help with planning ahead, but sometimes it seems like I've just traded away all of a resource (namely sheep's wool this week) and am waiting waiting waiting to build up enough again for a quest (troll castle upgrades and pet skunkupine). It really seems like it's feast or famine with some resources, capping out the 100 max one week and trying to save it up again the next!

I've been resisting doing the gold trade at the Exchange in fear of needing the eggs or apples in the future.

So what resources do you covet or keep a stockpile of? There are some obvious ones like mermaid scales, mithril, adamant, dragon scales, alicorn and such.

zenobia42
06-20-14, 04:19 PM
I do the SAME thing. I'll have 99 of something for weeks and weeks and suddenly decide I might as well spend them and BAM! I need them. It's Murphy's Law lol.

doobievilla
06-20-14, 04:32 PM
Sometimes I wish I had a crystal ball about what resources to hoard vs. trade or use. The game and update guides do help with planning ahead, but sometimes it seems like I've just traded away all of a resource (namely sheep's wool this week) and am waiting waiting waiting to build up enough again for a quest (troll castle upgrades and pet skunkupine). It really seems like it's feast or famine with some resources, capping out the 100 max one week and trying to save it up again the next!

I've been resisting doing the gold trade at the Exchange in fear of needing the eggs or apples in the future.

So what resources do you covet or keep a stockpile of? There are some obvious ones like mermaid scales, mithril, adamant, dragon scales, alicorn and such.

Its a hard balance.. Keep the basic resources maxed but they seem to be more clickable and you feel like your wasting time making Hot Sauce and not extra Sugar.. and btw I wish i could stockpile Alicorn..

Queenzod
06-20-14, 05:38 PM
I always try to keep at least 80 of every item in stock, unless I'm on a goal that drains it. It gives me a sense of security. :)

senshin
06-21-14, 09:29 PM
thanks gang, glad I'm at least in good company of this one.