PDA

View Full Version : Candy Clouds Habitat

jaesha
06-20-14, 12:37 PM
Fun new habitat out that houses pink and purple called Candy Clouds.

I'm maxed on habitats so I can't see any information for this habitat. Something I wish TL would fix. We need to still see habitat data, prices, sales, etc. If we click on it just make a pop up that indicates we are at max and can't purchase.

Could someone please let me know if this habitat is on sale, if yes, for how much and how long will the sell price last? Also what is the max income for this habitat?

Thank you!

cquinn32
06-20-14, 01:13 PM
Yes I agree, I too am maxed out on habitats and would be nice to still be able to see the info on the habitats.

AJImmer
06-20-14, 01:18 PM
Three dragon / 7,800 coin capacity. On sale for 100 gold (50% off from ""normal" price of 200). I don't know when the sale ends.

cquinn32
06-20-14, 02:32 PM
Thank you

jaesha
06-20-14, 02:56 PM
Three dragon / 7,800 coin capacity. On sale for 100 gold (50% off from ""normal" price of 200). I don't know when the sale ends.

Thanks AJImmer!

bluefoxcrystal
06-20-14, 04:14 PM
Love the habitat! Still need to get the other one I wanted ^^

knj00
06-20-14, 05:22 PM

The sale ends Tuesday. :)

Anaboe
06-20-14, 07:07 PM
It's very, very pretty, but I don't spend gold on a 3-dragon habitat :( So despite I really like it and very much want to have it, I'm gonna skip this one...

jaesha
06-20-14, 07:12 PM
The sale ends Tuesday. :)

Thank you knj00! That gives me plenty of time to think about it.

tuffyjkitten
06-20-14, 09:22 PM
I got it since I think it's pretty and I needed more pink habitat space. Now I just need a Pixie to put in it.

jim23cash
06-22-14, 02:26 AM
I really hope TL will make these new habitats upgradable or available for 4 Dragons from the start.

Clark_Wayne
06-22-14, 05:17 PM
I really hope TL will make these new habitats upgradable or available for 4 Dragons from the start.

When i saw the candy habitat in the market, it is so so "sweet" i just can't help buying it ! :D

Agree with you jim23cash : i think that ALL habitat you bought with golds should host 4 dragons ! :)

rosewaterlily
06-23-14, 06:44 AM
I never buy gold habitats but I just happened to run out of pink habitat space and didn't feel like selling/trading my duplicates so I sprung for this one because it's so cute.

SaTy22
06-23-14, 04:39 PM
Anyone knows a precise time, when the sale will end? Only need 18 more gold and really want to buy it :)

cocauina
06-23-14, 05:03 PM
Anyone knows a precise time, when the sale will end? Only need 18 more gold and really want to buy it :)

The sale ends when the Value Pack ends too, so you have about 17h left

JustKay
06-23-14, 05:21 PM
Got it too! I need purple and pink slots so why not. It doesn't really fit in with my island's layout, but I can see myself putting Marshmallow, Chocolate and Easter Egg... if I ever hatch them that is. Hurry up, Apple and release the 6 so I can upgrade my hardware!

SaTy22
06-24-14, 12:45 PM
one gold, only one more gold needed! Anyone send me plz :)

SaTy22
06-24-14, 03:13 PM
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
Just got the missing gold and now it's raised from 100 Gold to 200 Gold???

Right in den middle of the day????

There are still 9 hours left to daily reset! No countdown, no corresponding value pack, nothing that might indicate the end of the sale!

why? TL ? why do you do that?

Probably this is a good point to leave this game. I'll think about it.

PineapplePigeon
06-24-14, 11:11 PM
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
Just got the missing gold and now it's raised from 100 Gold to 200 Gold???

Right in den middle of the day????

There are still 9 hours left to daily reset! No countdown, no corresponding value pack, nothing that might indicate the end of the sale!

why? TL ? why do you do that?

Probably this is a good point to leave this game. I'll think about it.

That is horrible! Maybe you could email support@teamlava.com and they could let you get it! It's not like they had an official timer or anything that would tell you when... My sister had this same problem, she needed only 6 more gold last night, and this morning she got it, but found out the sale was over :( Good luck on talking to TL, hopefully they'll give it to you!

CuteTali
06-25-14, 07:39 PM
This is soooo pretty! Great job with the gold habitats, they're all so pretty and hard to resist, I bought three gold habitats just from this candy clouds design, one on each account, couldn't resist the candy-land like design and all the pink. Thumbs up TL :o

SaTy22
06-26-14, 01:54 PM
That is horrible! Maybe you could email support@teamlava.com and they could let you get it! It's not like they had an official timer or anything that would tell you when... My sister had this same problem, she needed only 6 more gold last night, and this morning she got it, but found out the sale was over :( Good luck on talking to TL, hopefully they'll give it to you!

Thx for your nice words, but TL will do nothing. They are not interested in their Users, just in the money they can earn. I did contact them because an unintentioned spent aof 120 gold for speeding up an expansion and there was no way. Would be the same thing here.