PDA

View Full Version : Can you still do past goals?

heathyrblack
06-19-14, 05:58 PM
I really want the tiara counter and I noticed it says "goal" when I try to buy it, so I looked it up and of course it's part of a monthly goal thingy. So is there any way to still get it or is it unavailable to me forever? :(

In the case that they're unobtainable why doesn't TeamLava take the item out of the store so it doesn't taunt players that can't ever get it?

kooky panda
06-19-14, 06:25 PM
I am sorry but you will not be able to unlock a prize after the goal has expired.

If they removed the item from the game, they would have to remove it from everyone's game and that means that the players that did do the goal and unlocked it would no longer have access to it.

bibisdish
06-29-14, 04:09 PM
Why isn't there a way to unlock past goals. There are newer players that would like some of those locked tems.

Stephthegamer
07-15-14, 03:38 AM
I am on level 99 - I stopped playing this game for over a year. I just started again last week and I see that there is like 15 new ovens and tons other items that all say GOAL on them. Does this mean that because all these goals are expired, I will never be able to get them?

jo_fitz
07-15-14, 05:26 AM
That is correct. As said in another post, if they were to remove them from the market they'd have to do it from all and then the players who got those goals wouldn't be able to buy them any more. I don't care much about the decorations, I'd love for the ovens to be released again :)

Stephthegamer
07-15-14, 06:52 AM
Well that stinks! Makes sense I guess, but I will probably get bored with it quick. I see they are coming out with Bakery Story 2 and Restaurant Story 2 maybe I'll give those a try. Thanks jo fitz!

ElaineCarrel
07-15-14, 06:59 PM
. I see they are coming out with Bakery Story 2 and Restaurant Story 2 maybe I'll give those a try.
Restaurant Story 2 is out to limited areas. As far as BS 2 that's all speculation based on RS 2.

BethSwiftie
07-15-14, 08:10 PM
Bakery story 2 OMG!!!!! Where when how when

kooky panda
07-16-14, 07:27 AM
Original question has been answered.
Thread has not gone off topic.

Note: Restaurant Story 2 has been released on a limited basis. There is no word or any information on when or if a Bakery 2 story game will be released.

Closing thread to prevent any confusion or false rumors being started.

Thanks!