PDA

View Full Version : Gems question

Anaboe
06-19-14, 01:12 PM
I have some gems (yeah!) and am wondering what to buy next:

* Living Tree
* Maple Tree
* Baracks
* Royal Manor (does it do anything else than give royal points?)
* Kindom Inn
* Harvest Pergola

I already have:
* 2 Wizard schools
* enough cows, pigs and chickens
* enough fruit-trees (so no Glimmrbat Habitat I guess?)
* multi-color hedge
* 2 Glimmerdust Troves
* unfinished Reindeer Stable (could use gems to finish it, but that feels so bhlerg)
* Fortunetellers Tent

I'm reluctant to get the Mithril Dragon, for I have all three eggs from last adventure, and the normal dragon egg, so I don't see why I should get the Mithril Dragon?

Same goes for the Mermaild Pond and Fish Market, I'm rarely short on scales or fish and for the Magic Fruit: the Magic garden gives enough for me.

doobievilla
06-19-14, 01:25 PM
I have some gems (yeah!) and am wondering what to buy next:

* Living Tree
* Maple Tree
* Baracks
* Royal Manor (does it do anything else than give royal points?)
* Kindom Inn
* Harvest Pergola

I already have:
* 2 Wizard schools
* enough cows, pigs and chickens
* enough fruit-trees (so no Glimmrbat Habitat I guess?)
* multi-color hedge
* 2 Glimmerdust Troves
* unfinished Reindeer Stable (could use gems to finish it, but that feels so bhlerg)
* Fortunetellers Tent

I'm reluctant to get the Mithril Dragon, for I have all three eggs from last adventure, and the normal dragon egg, so I don't see why I should get the Mithril Dragon?

Same goes for the Mermaild Pond and Fish Market, I'm rarely short on scales or fish and for the Magic Fruit: the Magic garden gives enough for me.

Barracks. As for the Mithril Dragon its a guaranteed drop.. I found it handy to help me to get the 3 new Dragons as well the occasional quest that needed.. its pricey tho gem wise.

piperonline
06-19-14, 04:31 PM
I would recommend the barracks, but I love my mithril dragon! Mithril was definitely a stressful resource for me until she came along. I've also been happy with my maple trees.

claupu
06-20-14, 12:06 AM
I'd too suggest the Barracks or the Harvest Pergola. The Pergola gives you food related items, sometimes even a feast.

I have one orange dragon, 4 from the quest (2x utramarine) and Big Blue. The Mithril dragon's the only one I regularly collect from b/c of the mithril.