PDA

View Full Version : Royal Hall lv13?

yenminh2
06-19-14, 10:37 AM
I just saw some people already got their royal hall to lv13. Just want to know what does the lv13 RH open up? New troops or more weapons or something else?

joylogan
06-19-14, 11:08 AM
I just saw some people already got their royal hall to lv13. Just want to know what does the lv13 RH open up? New troops or more weapons or something else?

the new RH13 unlock the arsenal level9 :)

mrmenglish
06-19-14, 11:42 AM
the new RH13 unlock the arsenal level9 :)

And a level 9 Armory lets you promote the Undead.

penqueen2
06-19-14, 12:17 PM
And a ballista upgrade to level 7

MeisterLampee
06-19-14, 02:46 PM
Again a useless upgrade! You can hardly recognize the yellow bar for the improvement of the ballista. *lmao*

SANDSCApe
06-19-14, 06:04 PM
FireMocha, we find it downright stingy of you to keep raising the RH/RK without increasing its HP or adding any buildings as part of the upgrade.
Well at least we can now visually distinguish RK13 from its predecessors; but while you were at it, dream team, couldn't you make RK12 look different from RK11?
And if you plan to add more levels to the barracks, please also increase the troop capacity as you did for every level up to 10.
I did this upgrade because my spellstone vaults were full with no more army buildings to work on; not because I looked forward to the barely increased strength of promoted Undead or upgraded Ballista.
Now a second Ballista -- THAT would have been super!