PDA

View Full Version : Where have all the trolls gone?

MiloBear5
06-19-14, 10:37 AM
It seems like since the boars came there are no more trolls.. Runnin low on troll essence over here!

doobievilla
06-19-14, 10:40 AM
If you finished Troll Tribe 5 then they are gone for now.. You should be getting a good amount of T Essence from Sawmpy pond and other Troll Houses.

forkyfork99
06-19-14, 11:30 AM
Haven't even finished Troll Tribe pt 5 but my trolls have been non-existent too :(

doobievilla
06-19-14, 11:53 AM
Haven't even finished Troll Tribe pt 5 but my trolls have been non-existent too :(

Then it was prolly 3 or 4.. i know it was when we had to start ****ing all the Troll Leaders.. It might have been the one that had them spawning at the Jousting Arean.. any who it was one of them that ran them off. I collect from Swampy Pond whenever I get a chance.. I stay maxed on T Essence.

MiloBear5
06-19-14, 03:57 PM
Bring back trolls!!

SpiritWind00
06-19-14, 05:16 PM
No thanks! I love not having them! Am still maxed on their parts without them and to keep using their drops I do the trade, you know the one for money?...at least once a week so they aren't wasted. Still get lots of fangies though. Don't miss trolls at all...

jtm101
06-19-14, 06:32 PM
I miss trolls too.

I dont get enough troll horns, but i am maxed on all other monster parts, including troll essense. The troll horns are too hard to come by these days.

butterball8509
08-06-14, 01:15 PM
I have not seen one troll all summer - since around the time of the troll story line. I seem to remember something about them leaving, but I don't remember what it was.

Am I the only one?? It seems odd to build them a castle, an abode for Kaz, a vault and they are all gone.

ShibuyaCloth
08-06-14, 01:49 PM
Kaz took some with him, the rest is resting and don't bother the land anymore. They have a castle after all.

PikaSquirrel
08-06-14, 03:05 PM
Once you complete the Goal "Beginning Of A Beautiful Friendship" the Glimmer Trolls will no longer appear to fight because your Kingdom made peace with them through Kaz. :)

JustKay
08-07-14, 12:08 AM
.... It seems odd to build them a castle, an abode for Kaz, a vault and they are all gone.

Makes sense to me. They're all in the castle drinking our booze... instead of out in the fields getting ambushed and butt-whooped for their horns by our fearless ruler :p

JustKay
08-07-14, 12:11 AM
No thanks! I love not having them! Am still maxed on their parts without them and to keep using their drops I do the trade, you know the one for money?...at least once a week so they aren't wasted. Still get lots of fangies though. Don't miss trolls at all...

I wish the fangies would go away. I always get them when I milk cows for fertilizer or play with pigglesworth. At least with the boars I get useful boar tusks. The money trade is a bit point less for me since I have more than enough dosh, although a trade tickets is probably worth the effort.