PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 06/19/2014 Update Expansions!

Aggwynn
06-19-14, 10:34 AM
Hi All,

For this Thursday we're releasing 5 NEW EXPANSIONS PLOTS!

Happy Expanding!
-Aggwynn and Glimmergate :cool::o

kooky panda
06-19-14, 10:46 AM
Extra Information:

30 trade tickets for 1 expansion permit - 4 hours craft time.

Thanks for updating the map!

I hope you don't mind that I did this, but here's the map with the new expansion plots highlighted for those who may not have immediate access to the game and are just forum browsing.

http://i57.tinypic.com/hx249v.jpg

raghadd1
06-19-14, 10:48 AM
Wow great news, I can't wait to put out my decoration items, thanks

Anyuszko
06-19-14, 10:49 AM
Hmmm, can we get some teaser for next weeks update?

zoeee87
06-19-14, 10:55 AM
Woohoo!! Thanks you thank you!!

jimboser
06-19-14, 11:01 AM
Hi All,

For this Thursday we're releasing 5 NEW EXPANSIONS PLOTS!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now the big question, how many permits will we need to finish? LOL

nickiz09
06-19-14, 11:08 AM
Yay! Hopefully with not a lot of permits! Still have two left from the last update and I'm on everyday as often as I can. Maybe next week something to help with getting more glimmer fragments and shards?!

sheri59
06-19-14, 11:22 AM
Perfect! I am totally ready and in need of more space. I have collected 2 expansion permits and more than 250 trade tickets and just been waiting for another set of expansions. :)

m1stery
06-19-14, 11:25 AM
Hey All,

Are you ready for summer?!

1) Ivy and the Black Cat Guild
-Ivy bothers Lady Greselda for potion brewing lessons. Will Lady Greselda grant her request?
-This story arc continues first week of June
-You do not have to complete "Sister, Sister", but you do need to complete "Wish You Were Here" to start this quest

2) Faerie Queen Ivinea's Request
-The Glimmerwood Faeries are back! What could Faerie Queen Ivinea want? Can we trust her? Do you?

3) Week Long Event
-This will happen near the end of the month
-It's almost summer-- we see lots of colorful flowers dangling from a beautiful structure. It's the perfect spot for lounging on bright cushions with friends
-Floral _ _ _ _ _ _

We hope you guys enjoy the updates as they roll out!
-Aggwynn and Glimmergate :cool::o

Wait a minute, aren't we supposed to get Faerie Queen goal this Thursday?

zoeee87
06-19-14, 11:35 AM
Wait a minute, aren't we supposed to get Faerie Queen goal this Thursday?

I'm thinking next week since she said near the end of the month. Next Thursday is the 26th so not exactly the end but near.. Lol!

brandonu
06-19-14, 11:44 AM
There is one new space that does not require a permit. The others require 1, 1, 2 and 3 permits each.

55lee55
06-19-14, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the expansions TL!

Real estate in my kingdom has become very scarce, and these Expansions will keep me busy first obtaining them, then the never ending redecorating which is one aspect that makes CS such a special game to me! There are many others as well, but I never tire of redecorating!

Just woke up and came here before collecting from anything that might be necessary for a new quest. For me it is a habit I am working to maintain because I have set myself back more times than I wish to admit before I read about the update here first!

Thanks again for Expansions! I wonder if we will find some powerful item hidden in the shrubbery and trees! Awesome!

maz3girl
06-19-14, 11:45 AM
Yay, thanks for not making them worth so many expansion permits! :) And thanks also, for helping me use up some of my zillion coins.

oliverrr11
06-19-14, 12:21 PM
Thank you! The permits are quite reasonable :D ....and we didn't even have to beg for months and months!!!!! :p

rosym47
06-19-14, 12:25 PM
I will hold back and keep some trade tickets in case I need them next week. Thank you for the expansions I was maxed out on wisp lanterns.

sabrinashal
06-19-14, 12:27 PM
the list has been updated - http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62916

5 New Expansions Plots been added to the "Exploration Map"

Have Fun! :p;):o:)

19/06/2014 (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?70150) - 5 New Expansions Plots

http://s27.postimg.org/3w48xgipv/Exploration.png

jimboser
06-19-14, 12:31 PM
There is one new space that does not require a permit. The others require 1, 1, 2 and 3 permits each.

Very nice. I've already got 4 of the 5 done, thanks to having made extra permits the last time they were available. I'm now 2 permits short, plus a slew of lanterns, for the last space.

My market will be busy making new permits for a while to stock up for next time. ;)

Liloze
06-19-14, 12:43 PM
Thank you thank you thank you tl, awesome, muahhhhh :d

DrP4ever
06-19-14, 01:04 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! For keeping the expansions reasonable. I'm still working on one permit from last time. I had the coins and the lanterns, still working on permits. I think I need about 10 to fully expand. And the one with no ticket was fantabulous!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

55lee55
06-19-14, 01:17 PM
Can someone tell me the cost of the permits? I have over 250 trade tickets saved for this round of expansions, but I can't see what a permit costs because the Exchange from Trade Tickets to Expansion permits shows something like 256/... To trade for the expansion permits.

Because the last expansion happened shortly after I had expanded wherever I could, and I didn't realize that the ability to craft permits would disappear as soon as I fully expanded, this round I plan to keep one square unused so that I don't lose the ability to craft expansion permits for future expansions.

To plan for the future, I would like to have some idea what an expansion permit will cost when I tie up my exchange.

Thanks!

dragon2046
06-19-14, 01:19 PM
Thank you Love this game. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-19-14, 01:20 PM
55lee55 ~ it's 30 trade tickets for an expansion permit.

meme1098
06-19-14, 01:22 PM
Can someone tell me the cost of the permits? I have over 250 trade tickets saved for this round of expansions, but I can't see what a permit costs because the Exchange from Trade Tickets to Expansion permits shows something like 256/... To trade for the expansion permits.

Because the last expansion happened shortly after I had expanded wherever I could, and I didn't realize that the ability to craft permits would disappear as soon as I fully expanded, this round I plan to keep one square unused so that I don't lose the ability to craft expansion permits for future expansions.

To plan for the future, I would like to have some idea what an expansion permit will cost when I tie up my exchange.

Thanks!

30 trade tickets for 1 expansion permit - 4 hours craft time.

I was working on the last expansion plot for me that needs 5 permits but wasn't going to give them until I accumulated a whole bunch.

55lee55
06-19-14, 01:48 PM
55lee55 ~ it's 30 trade tickets for an expansion permit.

Thanks! Just the info I need!

Thanks meme1098 as well, and I think I will follow your strategy of not giving permits until I have the entire number of them collected! Great idea, and thanks to you both for the rapid answer!

plby
06-19-14, 01:55 PM
More expansions, really? The deforestation in my kingdom is getting so severe I'm halfway expecting to see environmentalists picketing at my castle every time I open my game... The Glimmer Wood is supposed to be a forest isn't it? We need a bigger board and more trees with these multiple-expansions-at-a-time updates, or we're gonna run out of trees.

tigarlilyvol
06-19-14, 02:22 PM
Little twigs grow into big trees, buy some baby trees and tend them, you can have all the trees you can afford.

plby
06-19-14, 02:27 PM
I'm aware of that. I'm reffering to the far better looking blue trees that surrounds the kingdoms. It's a shame they are disappearing - a little bit too RL like for my taste.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-19-14, 02:37 PM
I'm aware of that. I'm reffering to the far better looking blue trees that surrounds the kingdoms. It's a shame they are disappearing - a little bit too RL like for my taste.

Are you also aware that if you don't open any of the new expansion plots, you can keep all the blue trees you want, too. Then again, good luck finding a place for everything.

cameronenglish
06-19-14, 02:50 PM
Oooooh expansions. Love them cause I can then redecorate my kingdom with stored goodies like fountains and seats and kissing posts.

plby
06-19-14, 02:50 PM
Sure I'm aware I don't have to do the expansions, I don't intend to do most of them, they're too close to the tree edge for my taste. Why would I want space for 'everything' - designing the kingdom within the boundaries given is a part of the game, this includes choosing which items to have on the board and which ones to store. Having room for 'everything' takes away from the gameplay in my opinion. But I see - eternally complaining and whining about not having enough space is the only opinion on the subject permitted on this message board - note taken. I'll keep out of this thread from now on.

doobievilla
06-19-14, 02:52 PM
More expansions, really? The deforestation in my kingdom is getting so severe I'm halfway expecting to see environmentalists picketing at my castle every time I open my game... The Glimmer Wood is supposed to be a forest isn't it? We need a bigger board and more trees with these multiple-expansions-at-a-time updates, or we're gonna run out of trees.

Trees are a renewable resource

tigarlilyvol
06-19-14, 03:02 PM
Sure I'm aware I don't have to do the expansions, I don't intend to do most of them, they're too close to the tree edge for my taste. Why would I want space for 'everything' - designing the kingdom within the boundaries given is a part of the game, this includes choosing which items to have on the board and which ones to store. Having room for 'everything' takes away from the gameplay in my opinion. But I see - eternally complaining and whining about not having enough space is the only opinion on the subject permitted on this message board - note taken. I'll keep out of this thread from now on.

All views are welcome where you see trees and want to keep it the way you like it, I see a space for a new building I can arrange to look like someone lives or works there. There is no wrong or right way to play the game just that we are all seeing the board in a different way.

tuskmage
06-19-14, 03:21 PM
I thought it's always good to have more options in our life? Just don't do the expansions if we don't feel like we want to. But it's always good to know we could do it if we want to?

doobievilla
06-19-14, 03:26 PM
I thought it's always good to have more options in our life? Just don't do the expansions if we don't feel like we want to. But it's always good to know we could do it if we want to?

Perfect response !! Cept for 2x2 ie the Willow. the other trees can be nested easy around buidlings very easy and makes it look kinda themee.. Yeah Thats Theme with 2 e's.. ie i tend to have iv'ys hut and Magic Tree surrounded by forest. and ppl on another post talking about families. I see Sabina and Thurston dive into the forest a lot.. hmm.. funny business going on?

eepopp
06-19-14, 05:42 PM
the list has been updated - http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62916

5 New Expansions Plots been added to the "Exploration Map"

Have Fun! :p;):o:)

19/06/2014 (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?70150) - 5 New Expansions Plots

Thanks for updating the map!

I hope you don't mind that I did this, but here's the map with the new expansion plots highlighted for those who may not have immediate access to the game and are just forum browsing.

http://i57.tinypic.com/hx249v.jpg

vontalken
06-19-14, 06:54 PM
I love the expansions and I know I will spend many hours in the next 2-3 weeks rearranging my kingdom just .. So. And the starter bundle was a nice carry on. I bought a handful :) because I really wanted this.

suziizme
06-19-14, 10:54 PM
I love the expansions and I know I will spend many hours in the next 2-3 weeks rearranging my kingdom just .. So. And the starter bundle was a nice carry on. I bought a handful :) because I really wanted this.

I agree! Such fun to spread out and rearrange!

LaceFace333
06-19-14, 11:40 PM
Why didn't I get them?

Chaotarch
06-19-14, 11:52 PM
i am wondering that 3 permits the highest u need:confused:

we should get a long term goal/expansion with >8000RP and >10 permits or so:cool: and maybe a million coins

Queenzod
06-20-14, 12:21 AM
i am wondering that 3 permits the highest u need:confused:

we should get a long term goal/expansion with >8000RP and >10 permits or so:cool: and maybe a million coins

Are you insane? ;)

Queenzod
06-20-14, 12:22 AM
I agree! Such fun to spread out and rearrange!

Agreed! I feel like I can breathe again, and I've only gotten two done! Ahhhh....

Chaotarch
06-20-14, 12:57 AM
Are you insane? ;)

LOL, ask me the woman which nearly maxed out in all feasts?:confused::cool::confused:

mymummy789
06-20-14, 01:45 AM

I already bought one bundle. Seriously considering getting a second one, just for the permits. It is so nice not to be maxed on lanterns anymore!!!

ghjvcucjb
06-20-14, 02:26 AM
4 more wisps and I'm done with the expansions! Glad I checked before I went to bed. THANK YOU TL! I love expansions.

ETA: can't believe how few permits it took.

DrP4ever
06-20-14, 02:29 AM
How do so many of you have so many tickets? I play and play and am still working on the old expansions.

maymeeeow
06-20-14, 02:38 AM
How do so many of you have so many tickets? I play and play and am still working on the old expansions.

Yeah how? Please spill your secrets people. My Royal Exchange is busy practically all the time and I still, getting 30 tickets is such a tall order.

ghjvcucjb
06-20-14, 02:46 AM

Yeah how? Please spill your secrets people. My Royal Exchange is busy practically all the time and I still, getting 30 tickets is such a tall order.

At one time I had over 600 trade tickets. That's with all the upgraded slower trades. Play long enough and you'll get a ton. Anything over 300 and I make expansion permits. The last set of expansions prior to this one cleaned me out so was happy when this set didn't require too many permits. As far as money, I have over $13 million so money is never a problem.

maymeeeow
06-20-14, 02:54 AM
At one time I had over 600 trade tickets. That's with all the upgraded slower trades. Play long enough and you'll get a ton. Anything over 300 and I make expansion permits. The last set of expansions prior to this one cleaned me out so was happy when this set didn't require too many permits. As far as money, I have over $13 million so money is never a problem.

But I've played long :D I think the most I've had was like 125 and then we got new expansions so they were gone quickly. Oh the satisfaction when I reach 30 XD

Queenzod
06-20-14, 03:00 AM
LOL, ask me the woman which nearly maxed out in all feasts?:confused::cool::confused:

Okay, you got me. :)

belbar22
06-20-14, 04:30 AM

Me too. I had just got enough trade tickets for my final expansion (was yet to create a permit) and was looking forward to building up my stash and now I need 8 (can't be bothered to go and check) more permits I think. I am in level 49 and I did buy 2 of the trade ticket packs last time round.

dragon2046
06-20-14, 07:07 AM
I've been playing a long time to and play often and I had a five permit expansion left before these came out so I have no idea how to get that many tickets. But I can say I've never bought a packet that included tickets either. But I've been playing over a year and I was one of the lucky ones to get the love shack but not certain when I started playing. Didn't join or even know about the forum until I had been playing awhile. So if there's a trick to getting more tickets please enlighten me I need a ton of them right now. Thanks. :)

Draxana
06-20-14, 07:28 AM
TL, thank you for the new expansions; you all rock!:)

... I didn't realize that the ability to craft permits would disappear as soon as I fully expanded, [so] this round I plan to keep one square unused so that I don't lose the ability to craft expansion permits for future expansions.

Wow, I didn't know the ability to craft permits could disappear. Thank you for the great tip!

ghjvcucjb
06-20-14, 11:17 AM
But I've played long :D I think the most I've had was like 125 and then we got new expansions so they were gone quickly. Oh the satisfaction when I reach 30 XD

I don't have any secrets. Just do as many trades as possible for the sake of getting tickets and don't worry about what you get for the trades. For me that means mostly chicken/milk then the fish/bacon and before bed usually the pie one for gems. I supplement with any of the trades I have over 70 + items for. Try to never let your Exchange sit empty. Set a number, mine is 300, so when you hit it you make a permit. That way you have a supply of permits ready for each expansion release.

papatya0
06-20-14, 12:28 PM
Thank you for the new expansions although I am still waiting for the expansions to reach the treasure in the golden cage in the south.....

mommy1951
06-20-14, 03:02 PM
I just completed one of the new expansions, and when I placed old Thomas house on it ,one of the red fang beasts appeared, but he is outside the castle grounds, not a place I can reach so I can't get rid of him. I did the usual force close, shutdown but he is still there. I use an iPad Air with iOS 5 plus. Please help me get rid of the beast, thank you!,

redlorry
06-20-14, 03:35 PM
I just completed one of the new expansions, and when I placed old Thomas house on it ,one of the red fang beasts appeared, but he is outside the castle grounds, not a place I can reach so I can't get rid of him. I did the usual force close, shutdown but he is still there. I use an iPad Air with iOS 5 plus. Please help me get rid of the beast, thank you!,

Aim for the feet of the monster you should be able to "get" it.

mommy1951
06-20-14, 03:56 PM
Aim for the feet of the monster you should be able to "get" it.

Thanks for the idea,but did't work :(. His feet are in forbidden territory

doobievilla
06-20-14, 04:00 PM
Thank you for the new expansions although I am still waiting for the expansions to reach the treasure in the golden cage in the south.....

Everyone is.. but as it appears its gonna be one of the main storyline endings/continuations.. You will not see that open for a while.. 7 spots in between. Long range.

55lee55
06-20-14, 11:22 PM
I don't have any secrets. Just do as many trades as possible for the sake of getting tickets and don't worry about what you get for the trades. For me that means mostly chicken/milk then the fish/bacon and before bed usually the pie one for gems. I supplement with any of the trades I have over 70 + items for. Try to never let your Exchange sit empty. Set a number, mine is 300, so when you hit it you make a permit. That way you have a supply of permits ready for each expansion release.

This was my original plan as well, no secrets either, and I too try to keep my exchange working full time to pile up Trade Tickets, but I was unaware that once I expanded to all available squares the ability to exchange Trade Tickets for Expansion Permits in the Exchange disappeared entirely!

Have you never fully expanded to all open areas in your Kingdom? That would explain why I lost the ability to make and save Expansion Permits for new updates such as this one, and I questioned this before and was told that the ability to trade for permits goes away when all expansions are completed.

I am prepared this time and have already decided which section will remain unclaimed so that I can be prepared to have a stash of Permits ready made for the next expansion. I just put this out there so that others can learn from my experience rather than having the same misunderstanding that I had because I had never completely expanded until the last expansion we had earlier this year and when I hit my comfortable number of Trade Tickets I was quite dismayed to find that the option to convert them into Expansion Permits had disappeared, not to return until this week's update.

As enchanting the idea of expanding to the glimmering building to the south may seem, I suspect that when we finally do get there it will be a bittersweet moment and the ending to our beloved game. I am in no hurry to get there!

Although like closets, no matter how much room we are given for expansions they will rapidly fill up and a week later we will be mumbling that we wish we had more room (I know I will), I am in no hurry to see the end of Castle Story anytime soon, but I do like the expansions, first because it gives us a chance to remodel our kingdoms, and second the complaints are not running into hundreds of pages!

This update is welcome in my Kingdom! Thanks TL!

immizgina
06-21-14, 07:33 AM
I guess I thought you could only hold 99 tickets. I currently just purchased a bundle & I would like to purchase another but I have 87/99 tickets. Will it allow me to go over that?

kooky panda
06-21-14, 07:50 AM
I guess I thought you could only hold 99 tickets. I currently just purchased a bundle & I would like to purchase another but I have 87/99 tickets. Will it allow me to go over that?

I do not think there is a limit on trade tickets. I had 220 yesterday. Right now I have 112.
I bought a few of the value packs.

kooky panda
06-21-14, 07:54 AM

Zoom in real close. If you have a stylus use that to tap around on the monster.

mommy1951
06-21-14, 10:05 PM
Zoom in real close. If you have a stylus use that to tap around on the monster.

Thanks but I've tried that, he just way too far off the territory, I even tried reinstalling, nothing seems to work :(

ghjvcucjb
06-22-14, 02:17 AM
This was my original plan as well, no secrets either, and I too try to keep my exchange working full time to pile up Trade Tickets, but I was unaware that once I expanded to all available squares the ability to exchange Trade Tickets for Expansion Permits in the Exchange disappeared entirely!

Have you never fully expanded to all open areas in your Kingdom? That would explain why I lost the ability to make and save Expansion Permits for new updates such as this one, and I questioned this before and was told that the ability to trade for permits goes away when all expansions are completed.

I am prepared this time and have already decided which section will remain unclaimed so that I can be prepared to have a stash of Permits ready made for the next expansion. I just put this out there so that others can learn from my experience rather than having the same misunderstanding that I had because I had never completely expanded until the last expansion we had earlier this year and when I hit my comfortable number of Trade Tickets I was quite dismayed to find that the option to convert them into Expansion Permits had disappeared, not to return until this week's update.

As enchanting the idea of expanding to the glimmering building to the south may seem, I suspect that when we finally do get there it will be a bittersweet moment and the ending to our beloved game. I am in no hurry to get there!

Although like closets, no matter how much room we are given for expansions they will rapidly fill up and a week later we will be mumbling that we wish we had more room (I know I will), I am in no hurry to see the end of Castle Story anytime soon, but I do like the expansions, first because it gives us a chance to remodel our kingdoms, and second the complaints are not running into hundreds of pages!

This update is welcome in my Kingdom! Thanks TL!

Yes you are correct about leaving one expansion open so you can keep making permits. We (the forum community) discovered this with the first round of expansions enquiring permits. I forgot to mention it because I assumed (sorry) it was a known fact.

ITA expansions are a lot like closets and purses! Lol! One day I hope to have enough room to make pretty scenes. I admire all my talented neighbors who have beautifully arranged scenes in their kingdoms.

I also agree with your 4th paragraph.

Rockinkitten
06-22-14, 03:55 AM
Oh that's helpful advice! I'm not really close to expanding to my last square but I'll keep this in mind! It is sooo slow to get the expansion permits.

oliverrr11
06-22-14, 04:10 AM
Yes you are correct about leaving one expansion open so you can keep making permits. We (the forum community) discovered this with the first round of expansions enquiring permits. I forgot to mention it because I assumed (sorry) it was a known fact.

ITA expansions are a lot like closets and purses! Lol! One day I hope to have enough room to make pretty scenes. I admire all my talented neighbors who have beautifully arranged scenes in their kingdoms.

I also agree with your 4th paragraph.

I say use all the expansions. It's not that big of a deal if permit trade goes away. When we need it again it comes back. Well, usually! :p. It only takes 4 hours each when you need them again.

ghjvcucjb
06-22-14, 01:51 PM
I say use all the expansions. It's not that big of a deal if permit trade goes away. When we need it again it comes back. Well, usually! :p. It only takes 4 hours each when you need them again.

Oliverrr11 luv, 4 hours times 30 permits equals 120 hours. Not including collection time and crafting 30 tickets per permit (I think that's how many needed, can't tell because the number no longer shows in my exchange). Much more efficient for me to leave one small plot open and make everything at my leisure.

FlowerBurst
06-23-14, 09:22 AM

:( Oh, no, 55lee55! If that's the case, I hope we NEVER reach that point! I am hoping that it will simply be a gateway to an expansion beyond our kingdom's walls!

oliverrr11
06-23-14, 09:45 AM
Oliverrr11 luv, 4 hours times 30 permits equals 120 hours. Not including collection time and crafting 30 tickets per permit (I think that's how many needed, can't tell because the number no longer shows in my exchange). Much more efficient for me to leave one small plot open and make everything at my leisure.

ghjvcucjb my little buttercup, you must be posting while you are driving or otherwise distracted again. Anyone who needs 30 permits doesn't have to worry about the trade going away anytime soon. It is only when you have done the last expansion that it goes away. That means you have done them all and need zero more. It will only affect the future expansion releases. As an example, this one took 7 permits. Which means if you had done it my way, and didn't leave any open last time (and assuming you stocked up enough trade tickets), you would have had at least three new expansions opened within 8 hours of the new release and all within a day or two. And you would have months of use of that last space instead of leaving it undone. Now if the next release needs 30 permits, you are correct.

Galadraal
06-23-14, 09:52 AM
thank you so much for the expansions :-) They are greatly appreciated by me

kudukuda
06-23-14, 10:29 AM

ghjvcucjb my little buttercup, you must be posting while you are driving or otherwise distracted again. Anyone who needs 30 permits doesn't have to worry about the trade going away anytime soon. It is only when you have done the last expansion that it goes away. That means you have done them all and need zero more. It will only affect the future expansion releases. As an example, this one took 7 permits. Which means if you had done it my way, and didn't leave any open last time (and assuming you stocked up enough trade tickets), you would have had at least three new expansions opened within 8 hours of the new release and all within a day or two. And you would have months of use of that last space instead of leaving it undone. Now if the next release needs 30 permits, you are correct.

I have to say I agree with Oliverrr, not that I am anywhere near the new expansions. Still have ten spots to go and it is VERY slow going.
But while we are here, my darlings, I didnt realise we were into pet names. Am having a dreadful day, and had I know, I would have popped in sooner.

ghjvcucjb
06-23-14, 11:12 AM
Oliverrr11 honey bunny 30 permits was the total needed for all expansions released this round. Last set was much more than that, which I got done in about 5 minutes......... Sorry for the pause there, I was distracted by my cute umbrella drink I'm sipping next to the pool ;):D

I have to say I agree with Oliverrr, not that I am anywhere near the new expansions. Still have ten spots to go and it is VERY slow going.
But while we are here, my darlings, I didnt realise we were into pet names. Am having a dreadful day, and had I know, I would have popped in sooner.
Kudukuda snootchum wootchums teddy bear, hope your day gets better :)

oliverrr11
06-23-14, 11:22 AM
Oliverrr11 honey bunny 30 permits was the total needed for all expansions released this round. Last set was much more than that, which I got done in about 5 minutes......... Sorry for the pause there, I was distracted by my cute umbrella drink I'm sipping next to the pool ;):D

ghjvcucjb jelly bean, I know math is not your strong point, but 0+1+1+2+3 =7, dear. I think you need to switch to a virgin pina colada. You can still have your little umbrella in that.

dragon2046
06-23-14, 11:30 AM
I have to say u sweety pies are just hilarious I needed a laugh as I have a stupid boar stuck in one of the new expansions and tried everything to get rid of him gave up and sent in an email to support So thank u for the laughs and I think I could use a drink with a little umbrella. Lol. :). Ok continue on...

oliverrr11
06-23-14, 12:09 PM

ghjvcucjb baby cakes, wasn't it around 8 a.m. in your time zone when you posted this? I'm not asking for any particular reason.

DrP4ever
06-23-14, 01:42 PM
I still need at least 10 tickets. I keep the exchange running all the time. I'm guessing those who have many have an iPhone and not an ipad and can check more frequently.

Queenzod
06-23-14, 02:11 PM
Xcuse me, pookie wookums, but as someone who has a *real* question may I chime in? For those if you who keep the exchange open for expansion permits, how many trade permits do you accumulate before whipping one off? I'm going to try this and I was wondering. I never do the trade tickets for more stuff option. Have we ever used trade tickets for anything else?

maguar
06-23-14, 02:32 PM
Queenzod I whip off an exchange permit whenever my trade tickets get to 99. I know we can hold more but I hate to see the you are maxed on trade tickets when collecting from my castle/barracks/treasure trove etc

trex4051
06-23-14, 08:58 PM
I have to say u sweety pies are just hilarious I needed a laugh as I have a stupid boar stuck in one of the new expansions and tried everything to get rid of him gave up and sent in an email to support So thank u for the laughs and I think I could use a drink with a little umbrella. Lol. :). Ok continue on...

I have the same problem, but it's a darn ole skunkupine!!! I have tried everything to get riff of that little booger, but no success. Just call me, frustrated! LOL

DrP4ever
06-23-14, 10:40 PM
I have the same problem, but it's a darn ole skunkupine!!! I have tried everything to get riff of that little booger, but no success. Just call me, frustrated! LOL

Just checked out your kingdom. Have you tried moving your tree to somewhere else or temporarily storing it so perhaps you can whack that poor little Skunkupine away?

kudukuda
06-24-14, 01:52 AM

Kudukuda snootchum wootchums teddy bear, hope your day gets better :)

Thanks all for putting a smile on my face with your posts.
ghjvcucjb, sugar plum, can I have a drink too? Make mine strong. No umbrella needed (oliverrr, apple pie, it's still morning where I am, but who cares).

dragon2046
06-24-14, 02:55 AM

I see your skunk. It is in same spot as my boar couple other players have a beast stuck there. I believe it's a glitch with that new expansion over there. I started another thread "boar stuck in my kingdom" that kooky forwarded for help u may want to post that u have same issue there. And yes, I agree very frustrating ! Hopefully they will fix soon. :)

kooky panda
06-24-14, 06:56 AM
I see your skunk. It is in same spot as my boar couple other players have a beast stuck there. I believe it's a glitch with that new expansion over there. I started another thread "boar stuck in my kingdom" that kooky forwarded for help u may want to post that u have same issue there. And yes, I agree very frustrating ! Hopefully they will fix soon. :)

The Team is currently looking into this issue.
Current Bug thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?70216-Bug-cannot-attack-monster

DrP4ever
07-01-14, 03:46 AM
8 more expansion tickets to go which means several months of play. So boring but I still keep trying.

jptheripper
07-06-14, 05:13 PM
I need one more to fully expand, but I haven't use the 9 I have as I am not doing the two spots that take five each. I am hoping to have them on hand whenever we expand southeast

MynesDinner
07-06-14, 06:04 PM
I have 99 pile of seeds but I am unable to use them in the new goal ""Surving on Water and Love". Since I am full in my inventory it won't count any I come across towards the goal and I can't use them fast enough to be able to make the 18 hour deadline.
Thank you.

Maxi4711
10-30-16, 07:21 PM
Where do I get all updates from

SpiritWind00
10-30-16, 11:17 PM
Where do I get all updates from
Sorry, you'll need to provide a bit more information for us to help you... Updates about what exactly? (I'll need to move you ur post to the right place once I hear back from you, but I'll let you know.)