PDA

View Full Version : Answered Demos!!!!

helmsloan05
06-19-14, 07:33 AM
Why is it my demos are not attacking the closet points anymore they seem to run around lost before they determine a target. Instead of blowing up the nearest wall!!! This is very frustrating as I have the same base as the top players but their demos go right through my walls as they are supposed to????????????

[S8] Walt
06-19-14, 10:43 AM
Demos do not always target the closest point on the nearest wall, rather they tend to target the closest enclosed structure, like a building completely surrounded with walls.

This means that Demos will attempt to get to this structure by the path of least resistance, which is why they may run around a corner or try to go through a hole in the wall, rather than attack the closest point.

joylogan
06-19-14, 10:51 AM
Why is it my demos are not attacking the closet points anymore they seem to run around lost before they determine a target. Instead of blowing up the nearest wall!!! This is very frustrating as I have the same base as the top players but their demos go right through my walls as they are supposed to????????????

lol, are crazy, true?

helmsloan05
06-19-14, 03:11 PM
Walt;921260']Demos do not always target the closest point on the nearest wall, rather they tend to target the closest enclosed structure, like a building completely surrounded with walls.

This means that Demos will attempt to get to this structure by the path of least resistance, which is why they may run around a corner or try to go through a hole in the wall, rather than attack the closest point.

I'm aware of that I just don't understand how they think all the way across the screen would be a better target then a corner of an inside wall that is less then a market away. If you could please explain that I would really appreciate it. When I got attacked in the same corner and they blasted all the way into the middle of my base. But mine blow up all the other corners while running around the main outside wall!!!!

[S8] Walt
06-19-14, 04:07 PM
I'm aware of that I just don't understand how they think all the way across the screen would be a better target then a corner of an inside wall that is less then a market away. If you could please explain that I would really appreciate it. When I got attacked in the same corner and they blasted all the way into the middle of my base. But mine blow up all the other corners while running around the main outside wall!!!!

We'd love to take a look at this, please send me a PM with the Kingdom Name of the user you attacked as well as the Time/Date of the attack, so we can investigate. Thanks!