PDA

View Full Version : Water - too much

PurpleScorpion76
06-19-14, 04:55 AM
Am currently a bit stuck. Maxed out on water. I Need mermaid scales and fish. Specifically mermaid scales as I'm now building using enchanted essence. Is there a way to get rid of lots of water quickly? Two bales of water every 30 mins to make a simple glue not really cutting it.

I have noticed a drop rate in drops after i've maxed out on water.

Any ideas?

Jir67
06-19-14, 05:12 AM
you can craft colored dye in the potion shop, also...

roguebee
06-19-14, 05:15 AM
I wouldn't even worry about finding uses for the water. Just collect from the ponds and wells when you have the energy for the more important fish and mermaid scales. It's a little wasteful (or imagine you are watering your crops). You'll also imagine seeing your drop rates returning to normal as you collect more often.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-19-14, 05:50 AM
Got the greenhouse? There are a couple of items that require water there....faerie elixir takes 20.
Got the jeweler's trade in the Exchange? ..it takes 40 water, I think.

Also, enchanters/lumin essences, all dyes, noodles, hot sauce, bread, grits, lemonade...and wood to living wood.

forkyfork99
06-19-14, 09:52 AM
I agree- stone and water are my two resources I am usually maxed out on to the point where it doesn't matter all that much if I over-collect. Especially if you have the second shard, you get a lot more from your wells.

There's the challenge with the dragon egg where you have to give lots of water, but that's only that specific challenge.

jtm101
06-19-14, 02:23 PM
Ever since the 10 day dragon egg quest i havent had an issue with too much water. Ive been doing thewater/glimmerdust/jewel trade in hope of getting mithril probably once a day. :-)

lizzytish24
06-19-14, 03:06 PM
sometimes.a royal decision has to be made.If resources reach 99 and cannot be utilized for current kingdom projects, collect anyway to get mermaid scales and fish. No matter what I have to collect, I always need a resource from wells and ponds. mermaid scales have to be collected whenever you are able to go fishing and there's always a need for fish in the kitchens.

midgetsocks
06-23-14, 07:16 PM
It'd be fabulous if a pail of water was needed to tend to plants and animals. fabulous.
I'm maxed on water 90% of the time AND the fish shack didn't turn out to be all it was sold as. I'm always maxed on cat- and butterfish :( and always low on regular fish with regular game use.

doobievilla
06-24-14, 03:33 PM
Alse be wary of using up 2 many resources just to dump water.. week long event starting Thursday and I have a feeling water is going to be the least of your worries.