PDA

View Full Version : New Starter Pack

outhouse01
06-19-14, 01:14 AM
Has anyone else got the starter pack. 150000 coin, 15 lanterns and 50 trade tickets.

My cost is AUD $12.99.

Question, I'm maxed on lanterns, will buying take me over limit or do I just forfit them?

I'm not worried about the coin, I have enough, but I'm particularly interested in the tickets.

Cheers

Ps: Wish it would have been a decent amount of shards and fragments, I would have snapped it up ASAP.

Anyuszko
06-19-14, 01:18 AM
It seems like we will have more expansions available soon...

Chaotarch
06-19-14, 01:49 AM
8,99€ :cool:

jenjen662
06-19-14, 03:07 AM
I just bought it for AUD $12.99. Sp happy it came again. Now I can move on from making my kingdom sort of square and nice to actual goals. Yay for trade tickets and wisp lanterns! I'd buy it again if I didn't think the husband would shoot me and bury me in dubbo somewhere lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-19-14, 05:51 AM
$9.99 US ... oooo, makes me 'cited about today's update!

dragon2046
06-19-14, 08:24 AM
Has anyone else got the starter pack. 150000 coin, 15 lanterns and 50 trade tickets.

My cost is AUD $12.99.

Question, I'm maxed on lanterns, will buying take me over limit or do I just forfit them?

I'm not worried about the coin, I have enough, but I'm particularly interested in the tickets.

Cheers

Ps: Wish it would have been a decent amount of shards and fragments, I would have snapped it up ASAP.
Im in the same boat. Don't need the coins maxed on lanterns and I only have one expansion left and it needs five expansion tickets so not sure it's worth it to me but yes if it included shards and fragements I would've definitely bought it. Ready to get past this sister sister goal. I understand long term but I'm finding it very boring !

PikaSquirrel
06-19-14, 11:19 AM
You should be able to go over the limit if you purchase the items. If you experience any issues, please let us know. Thanks!