PDA

View Full Version : Royal pig / cow - best adventure?

Chaotarch
06-18-14, 11:48 PM
Is there an adventures with high chance of royal pigs and cows?
I saw peeps with 3 - 6 of each in their kingdom...couldnt believe they buy for gems / i would buy alicorns...

I send daily TD-Sands or F-Land, sometimes ED-Caves from my court, and HR-Bandits or SA-Vault from barracks...
I have one pig since month, even a cow since my first adventure and now one cow more, playing a year:rolleyes:

Or royal animals like burning amber?

ShibuyaCloth
06-18-14, 11:53 PM
Those are very rare boxes, I got 3 cows and 2 pigs in 2-years questing. I just got my 4th alicorn (missed a wing) yesterday with a simple Ancient vault quest. I haven't got an animal as rare drop since more as 1/2 year. Also I don't know what best quest as I mix a lot. I am not sure if it matters.

jim23cash
06-19-14, 01:01 AM
I have gotten all kinds of animals from adventures, but I don't know which adventures usually. I almost always send the Barracks to the Caves, and the knights to hunt for Bandits, unless I have a sweet feast, then I'll send knights to Desert Sands. Very rarely I'll make a spicy feast for caves.
Hope that helps somehow! :)

Chaotarch
06-19-14, 02:07 AM
I have gotten all kinds of animals from adventures, but I don't know which adventures usually.

i got also the normal animals white, black, sheep... but i want the royal ones:p:cool:

I haven't got an animal as rare drop since more as 1/2 year. Also I don't know what best quest as I mix a lot. I am not sure if it matters.

ED-Caves you got DC-formation as specialprice, TD-Sands drops amber, and in F-Lands you got red trillium, saptrees...
So may be i should try the "simple ones" daily?

kudukuda
06-19-14, 02:12 AM
I have gotten all of my royal animals from adventures. I have never bought a sheep or a pig. I think maybe i bought my chickens and black and white cows. I have a couple of brown cows, a couple of black cows and recently got a white one. I have many pigs including black and royals that i got from adventures. Just yesterday i got a royal pig, havent even grown it to adulthood yet. As for sheep i have two whites also from adventures. I also have the thanksgiving animals but that was from quests.
I dont remember which adventures I did for these. I do all adentures when i can depending on what feasts I have most of.

maguar
06-19-14, 02:39 AM
I've gotten about 6 royal pigs and cows. My main adventures are the desert sand and dark caves

Chaotarch
06-19-14, 04:08 AM
I've gotten about 6 royal pigs and cows. My main adventures are the desert sand and dark caves

ok, then u have more luck then i....:eek:

forkyfork99
06-19-14, 09:56 AM
Got two white pigs recently, both from the Ancient Vault. I like them because they give 2x the bacon :)

My poor regular pigs have been neglected.

m1stery
06-19-14, 10:36 AM
Dark Caves Adventure (one that requires spicy feast and lumin essence) is best for royal animals. Feral Lands, Ancient Vault and Bandits don't drop royal animals.

forkyfork99
06-19-14, 11:31 AM
Dark Caves Adventure (one that requires spicy feast and lumin essence) is best for royal animals. Feral Lands, Ancient Vault and Bandits don't drop royal animals.

So you're saying if you get an animal it will never be royal. It doesn't run in their blood?

... and I'll see myself out.

maguar
06-19-14, 02:00 PM
ok, then u have more luck then i....:eek:

I have been very lucky. I've also done a lot of the higher end adventures so if you can stretch to them I think they could be a good bet.

Edit - I got a royal cow from a desert sands adventure today

Chaotarch
06-19-14, 11:44 PM
Edit - I got a royal cow from a desert sands adventure today

no comment....:eek::)

kudukuda
06-20-14, 04:14 AM
So you're saying if you get an animal it will never be royal. It doesn't run in their blood?

... and I'll see myself out.

No, please stay :)

Chaotarch
06-23-14, 05:07 AM
LOL, crying at the forum and this morning a royal pig from TD-Sands...mysterious...

leonsandcastle
06-23-14, 01:38 PM
I've gotten four royal pigs and two royal cows with Dark Caves. I've also gotten an assortment of white cows, black cows, black sheep, etc., from DC and Ancient Vault. Lots of lemon trees, too.

labsandboxers
06-26-14, 06:23 AM
I get animals occasionally, got my pink pis and chicks from the pink adventure. My boxes usually contain a citrus tree. I have so many orange and lemon trees in storage, I would love to have grove areas in my kingdom but space is so limited. I do have a tiny orchard but it would be eye catching to have them all out.

zenobia42
06-26-14, 09:01 AM
I've gotten four royal pigs and two royal cows with Dark Caves. I've also gotten an assortment of white cows, black cows, black sheep, etc., from DC and Ancient Vault. Lots of lemon trees, too.

Wow! I have gotten a total of 1 orange tree and 1 sap tree from adventures. As for animals, I have gotten 1 white sheep. That's it. I can't imagine having the luck to get ONE royal animal no less multiples!

kokii123
06-26-14, 06:25 PM
I've gotten my royal animals from Ancient Vault. :)

Chaotarch
08-24-14, 11:56 PM
Dark Caves Adventure (one that requires spicy feast and lumin essence) is best for royal animals.

in my opinion darkcave is the best you could do:cool: spicy feast and lumin are harder to craft as sweet feast and armor but the droprate make it worth:rolleyes:
change from daily desert sands to dark cave and got every third, nearly second day a box:D
mostly darkrocks but also r-cows / pigs, glimmertrove, trees...

EBJW
08-25-14, 12:00 AM
I received my whoohoo royal cow this morning as present from the plume hive adventure :o

PurpleScorpion76
08-25-14, 01:44 AM
I got a Royal Pig just the other day from Dark Caves.