PDA

View Full Version : Unable to gift 1 particular person

GameOfFarms
06-17-14, 07:04 PM
I'm having a problem gifting to one of my neighbours.

I can gift everyone else but this neighbour I always get this:

GameOfFarms
06-17-14, 07:07 PM
Sorry, I pressed enter before adding more details.

This happens every single day, no matter what time I try and gift, and only with this neighbour. They are able to gift to me but I'm unable to regift to them. I make sure to try to gift to them first before I gift to any of my other neighbours, so it's not like I've reached my 3 person limit.

roguebee
06-17-14, 07:08 PM
Try sending a different gift.

GameOfFarms
06-17-14, 07:10 PM
I've tried different gifts each time. Silver, wisps, fur, each time I get the same problem.

Eta: could it be that they are full of a particular item? I didn't think that would matter as they would just hold off on accepting the gift???

vednir
06-17-14, 07:12 PM
It means their inventory is full of the item you're gifting them. Try another item instead.

GameOfFarms
06-17-14, 07:13 PM
Ok, thanks for your help, both of you! Will try again tonight and hopefully it works :)

TinksThots
06-17-14, 07:22 PM
I have a nbr like that. I can never get anything to go through (I never try water though), and it's simply because he's ALWAYS maxed out on all the items available to be gifted. The only time you'll get lucky is if you happen to gift your nbr between the time they use up some of something & the time they max out on it again. =P I just pick a different nbr to gift, someone who actually needs one of the gift items lol, because I know that other nbr totally understands, and I'm sure yours does too. ;-)

GameOfFarms
06-17-14, 07:47 PM
I have a nbr like that. I can never get anything to go through (I never try water though), and it's simply because he's ALWAYS maxed out on all the items available to be gifted. The only time you'll get lucky is if you happen to gift your nbr between the time they use up some of something & the time they max out on it again. =P I just pick a different nbr to gift, someone who actually needs one of the gift items lol, because I know that other nbr totally understands, and I'm sure yours does too. ;-)

I sent them a note a couple of days ago, explaining I was having trouble, so hopefully they know I'm not ignoring them!

kooky panda
06-18-14, 10:32 AM
I have one neighbor like that. I do try everyday with all the gifts, and if I cannot send anything , I go ahead and use that gift for someone in my list that had gifted me a few days earlier.

maguar
06-19-14, 03:26 AM
I've got a couple of neighbours who tend to get a bit full on the regular gifts. I'll go through every item to see what will get through. It has meant on a couple of occasions that I've had to send water :(