PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 6-18-14

kooky panda
06-17-14, 04:51 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/f095c4f30630ad37fd0167d7d0d87d33/tumblr_inline_n7c1oyEe0x1qm7yoc.pngThe weather is getting warmer, and the beauty of nature draws people into the great outdoors. Hiking, camping, and roasting marshmallows around the campfire- these quintessential summer activities will provide fun memories for years to come. Be sure to bring enough marshmallows for Making S?mores inBakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!
Bring the fun of Camping to your Bakery with these essentials:

Hiker
Tent Set Up
Trail Hiking

melis007
06-17-14, 05:25 PM
time for a box? :(

bigbux3
06-17-14, 05:44 PM
Nice update, but I suspect a box

house0fjoy
06-17-14, 06:11 PM
Nice, I'm sure there are players who enjoy new themes weekly but I find this too fragmented. I would have appreciated some continuity in the more popular themes like the palace ballroom update; there was opportunity to ride on the built-up excitement and interest. I was disappointed; like it fell short, like soda which has lost it's fizzle.

mytsa
06-17-14, 06:41 PM
This update is nice, but it is more like the continuity of the garden and firefly theme last month.
I thought TL will release more decoration for the existing Arabian theme, since there isn't anything to decorate the palace yet,
and now, maybe the Sultan and his guests will have their feast next to a camp site.....

sabrinac520
06-17-14, 06:48 PM
seeing the wallpapers and floor tiles, I think it should be a box~

ElaineCarrel
06-17-14, 08:17 PM
Definitely a box. RS update last wk looked just like this and everything was a box.

pipipooh1977
06-17-14, 08:34 PM
It's a box.....

ashrb
06-17-14, 08:57 PM
It's pretty apparent that this is a box, but as others have said, it would be nice to have a theme last for at least two weeks. We used to have four weeks of one theme and a lot of people disliked that, so now we have a new theme every week, but why not just meet in the middle? Goal themes should at least last a couple of weeks because there's so much more you can do. I remember when we had the princess goals and a lot of people wanted to see a castle to go along with the horse carriage, but the theme never continued. Some of these themes feel very incomplete.

CuteTali
06-17-14, 11:04 PM
Love the theme, so perfect for summer! I think it's all gonna be a box though, maybe we'll get some regular items next week.

nicola211982
06-17-14, 11:44 PM
I hope that's not all the things in the box. There's nothing worthy of a first prize there imo.

ariesblu
06-17-14, 11:47 PM
I hope that's not all the things in the box. There's nothing worthy of a first prize there imo.
I have to agree.

rene2222
06-18-14, 12:24 AM
oh no....not a box item please

minidemon88
06-18-14, 03:21 AM
Scream... it's a box only update!

Though I'm more concern if we will be getting a new recipe today. That's all matter.

roxystaufenberg
06-18-14, 11:03 AM
It's a box? :(

carabelle
06-18-14, 11:10 AM
Decided to open the box twice. Waste of gems. Only got the hiker (very strange looking) and the lamp (which is about a quarter of the size it appears in the picture) Not happy. What on earth am I meant to do with them?????

xxxe
06-18-14, 11:35 AM
I know your pain! I accidentally opened the Renisance Box in RS and got an Archery Target. I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do with it!

Azriemw3
06-18-14, 02:27 PM
New update camping crates =_=

gotalotaluv
06-19-14, 06:09 AM
It's pretty apparent that this is a box, but as others have said, it would be nice to have a theme last for at least two weeks. We used to have four weeks of one theme and a lot of people disliked that, so now we have a new theme every week, but why not just meet in the middle? Goal themes should at least last a couple of weeks because there's so much more you can do. I remember when we had the princess goals and a lot of people wanted to see a castle to go along with the horse carriage, but the theme never continued. Some of these themes feel very incomplete.

Glad to know I'm not alone!! Feels like they're cleaning out a closet or something! We went from hula dancers to a garden box, then soccer version, to Sultan goals, and now a camping box. My little ppl just walk around confused, but as long as they can eat, they're happy! Lol...so my bakery looks like the land of oz...ok...I'm with it. Lol

gotalotaluv
06-19-14, 06:27 AM
Ok...I got lucky... got smores (picnic looking table), camping kit (table w drinks & cooler) , and a camper. ....3 tries, 3 difft things, a 2nd, 3rd, & 4th place..I'm done!

xxxe
06-19-14, 07:10 AM
Ok...I got lucky... got smores (picnic looking table), camping kit (table w drinks & cooler) , and a camper. ....3 tries, 3 difft things, a 2nd, 3rd, & 4th place..I'm done!

Can you take pictures of the prizes? People can be referenced back to this thread if they ask what prizes are in the camping box. The mystery box thread hasn't been updated in awhile so the only way to know what's in a certain box is to go back to the update thread from that week.

natalienat518
06-19-14, 09:15 AM
The items itself are quite nice, I just can't think of how to put them together with the rest of my Bakery... Gotta save money this week! :)

sally_brown
06-19-14, 12:16 PM
They would have made more sense with the firefly stuff from a few weeks ago.

twospoons
06-19-14, 03:42 PM
or with the fishing dock as the final prize in restaurant!

unlike the bugs at the campsite, i'm not biting. i'll stick with the arabian nights, thank you very much.

gotalotaluv
06-19-14, 06:13 PM
Can you take pictures of the prizes? People can be referenced back to this thread if they ask what prizes are in the camping box. The mystery box thread hasn't been updated in awhile so the only way to know what's in a certain box is to go back to the update thread from that week.

Sorry...I'm technologically challenged w this pad...there is a pic at the top of this thread though.

sabrinac520
06-19-14, 06:57 PM
I gave it 3 tries, and here are they:
http://i61.tinypic.com/oqenaa.jpg
4th prize: campfire
3rd prize: More S'more
2nd prize: Tend Set Up

should say that the tent and dessert table are cute, but for other prizes, I'd say...ummmmm

mytsa
06-19-14, 11:45 PM
just wonder what will be the 1st prize......

neurotika
06-22-14, 05:23 AM
and of course the new items aren't what you'll find in a bakery...

cakeandpie
06-22-14, 11:11 AM
Anyone have any pics of the other items?

sabrinac520
06-22-14, 02:33 PM
Ok here's another 3rd item and I thought some one has mentioned it before already:
Mini Camp Kit
http://i62.tinypic.com/z63ck.jpg

cakeandpie
06-22-14, 04:23 PM
I want that s'mores table so bad! But I don't want anything else I see yet. :( The popup in game says something about another s'mores item...maybe it's the first place prize?