PDA

View Full Version : Ivy's experiment gone wrong

awlie
06-17-14, 04:26 PM
Before I email support, can anyone tell me if I'm missing something? I brewed the potion for Ivy's experiment, the cow tipped over the cauldron....and nothing.

I have the quest still listed, but the potion is no longer in my potion shop menu. The only thing I can think of is that I never finished the animal luxuries goal. Is my purple cow a diva? Does it really need a level 3 hatchery?

I checked my inventory and it is sans cow.

Am I missing something, besides a bovine?

awlie
06-17-14, 04:32 PM
Before I email support, can anyone tell me if I'm missing something? I brewed the potion for Ivy's experiment, the cow tipped over the cauldron....and nothing.

I have the quest still listed, but the potion is no longer in my potion shop menu. The only thing I can think of is that I never finished the animal luxuries goal. Is my purple cow a diva? Does it really need a level 3 hatchery?

I checked my inventory and it is sans cow.

Am I missing something, besides a bovine?

Andddd....I guess my diva cow was just fashionably late. Who knew that when syncing, restarting, and all else fails...clicking on the workshop suddenly shook the cow loose?!?

Feel free to lock, archive, or point and laugh at this thread. :p

meme1098
06-17-14, 04:32 PM
Have you force closed and restarted your game? Hoping you find it soon!

Ahhhh...so glad it worked out. :D

kooky panda
06-17-14, 05:25 PM
Andddd....I guess my diva cow was just fashionably late. Who knew that when syncing, restarting, and all else fails...clicking on the workshop suddenly shook the cow loose?!?

Feel free to lock, archive, or point and laugh at this thread. :p

I will lock, but I would never point or laugh! (well maybe a little giggle! :))

Glad she made an appearance!