PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Update 6-17-2014

jojopeanut
06-17-14, 12:05 PM
Hey guy's it's a box and an 8 hr catalog. Its based on the pantone color of the yr.
Radiant Orchid. I had been asking for this color so I took one chance on the box got 1st prize one try. Very lucky indeed :) I think because it's my sons birthday. Anyway here is the pic and it's called "Orchid Cabaret "
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/Mobile%20Uploads/fashion_story-2014-06-17-11-47-56.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/Mobile%20Uploads/fashion_story-2014-06-17-11-47-56.png.html)

TL Blog: (edit KP)

http://media.tumblr.com/863d9b13eeb11c4569e62755c122fcce/tumblr_inline_n7bxy2CShS1qm7yoc.pngThe delicate Orchid brings a unmistakable fragrance that is prized around the world. In colors from deep reds to brilliant blues, these flowers provide a wealth of inspiration for today’s fashion designers! Show off your favorite floral frocks with the Orchid Cabaret Display in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!
You’ll be the talk of the fashion world with these new items:

Orchid Dress Display
Radiant Orchid Runway
Orchid Mannequin

Closet Item:

Orchid Dress: 9 gems
Orchid Pump: 80,000 coins
Jelly Watch: 4 gems
Orchid Camera: 7 gems

Love the orchid purple theme! Sadly, I'm not fond of opening boxes. :( Though most of them look really pretty!

http://i.imgur.com/Jbx8TkL.png

SacoHarry
06-17-14, 12:14 PM
1st try, wow! Congrats! ***EDIT: tried to post 2nd place runway but the upload borked, someone else posted fab pic below***

I'm not a fan of spin-your-luck boxes, but this one seems to have nice stuff!

Lioness907
06-17-14, 12:15 PM
Ooh very pretty indeed. Purple is my favorite color, so I might take a chance on this once I see the other prizes. Thanks for sharing.

angelmama24
06-17-14, 12:18 PM
Congrats Jojo! Happy birthday to your son. :D

angelmama24
06-17-14, 12:29 PM
@Jojo : your luck must be contagious. I bought another box and got the first place prize! :cool:

jewelfang
06-17-14, 12:32 PM
Gratz guys! This might be the first bix I try, but I would like to see what 3rd and 4th place prizes look like. A perole lamp would be sad.

The catalogue is accessed at lvl 98! I am not quit there, but exoect to hit that level by the end of the week. Very cute, it appears to have a camera! I seem to recall that a few people were asking for that.

mergirl96
06-17-14, 12:32 PM
Wow, 1st prize is great! I'm going to wait until I see the other prizes, but so far the stuff in this one looks good. I love the colors too.

Lioness907
06-17-14, 12:33 PM
Here are the 3rd and 4th place prizes

4th place : radiant orchid mirror

3rd place: orchid aquarium

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/purplelioness777/imagejpg1_zps0f5fb755.jpg (http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/purplelioness777/media/imagejpg1_zps0f5fb755.jpg.html)

cakebaby75
06-17-14, 12:39 PM
Happy Birthday to your son Jojo!

The 1st and 2nd prizes are lovely, I love the colour.

Sadly nothing for me this week as I'm level 97 and I don't open the boxes.

orleansparish
06-17-14, 12:46 PM
Here are the 3rd and 4th place prizes

4th place : radiant orchid mirror

3rd place: orchid aquarium

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/purplelioness777/imagejpg1_zps0f5fb755.jpg (http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/purplelioness777/media/imagejpg1_zps0f5fb755.jpg.html)

I would love that aquarium! Purple is my fav color and when I popped into the game and saw the catalog I squealed. And then looked for the LTO, saw none, so checked to see we had a box. I'm def getting some gems so I can finally have that all purple corner, with the butterfly tiles, I adore very much.

jojopeanut
06-17-14, 12:48 PM
Thank you everyone. Not telling how old he is.. LOL cause I'm old.. I'll give you a hint he doesn't live at home anymore or even in the same state.. LOL..

I like the aquarium and mirror also. I only had enough gems to open one box believe it not very true. Need a gem sale pronto..LOL THe mirror looks to be a redesign from the one in easter box of 2013 but I still like it. and yes I love purple haven't had a chance to check out the catalog yet I'm lvl 99 just no time to check to see prices on items etc. yes there's a camera and a watch with it.

mymummy789
06-17-14, 12:49 PM
couldn't resist -

2nd place - Radiant Runway

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/themissus/94c09412-2088-46b6-a700-387a29380217.jpg

2 x 3rd place - Orchid Aquarium and Orchid Display

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/themissus/e71228af-1786-429e-aa00-d5be4a775e0a.jpg

2nd place - Orchid Dress Display

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/themissus/4f69c2f9-b226-4470-936f-9a4dcabe0290.jpg

orleansparish
06-17-14, 12:49 PM
Hey guy's it's a box and an 8 hr catalog. Its based on the pantone color of the yr.
Radiant Orchid. I had been asking for this color so I took one chance on the box got 1st prize one try. Very lucky indeed :) I think because it's my sons birthday. Anyway here is the pic and it's called "Orchid Cabaret "
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/Mobile%20Uploads/fashion_story-2014-06-17-11-47-56.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/Mobile%20Uploads/fashion_story-2014-06-17-11-47-56.png.html)

Congrats! Ill take two of these. My little bunny is 6 tomorrow, hope your little one is having a splendid day. I also hope some of your luck spreads outwards.

jojopeanut
06-17-14, 12:50 PM
13907 1st try, wow! Congrats! Here's the 2nd place orchid runway too. I'm not a fan of spin-your-luck boxes, but this one seems to have nice stuff!
Oh my!! something happen with your picture

jojopeanut
06-17-14, 12:51 PM
These are great prizes I"m seeing so far. If I open the box and get lucky with the other prize I can do my whole shop along with the glamor display's which have purple in them.. WOW!! really lovely prizes

aishaibrahims
06-17-14, 01:01 PM
Two more 4th prize. Mannequin and chair x

dalula
06-17-14, 01:06 PM
My favorite color is purple, so I'm really happy about this update. :) I'm sad that the first place display is not an LTO; it's very pretty. The outfits the mannequins are wearing should definitely be catalogs. And congratulations on getting the first prize on your first try! :)

jewelfang
06-17-14, 01:11 PM
Oh, I love all the 4th place prizes even, except the chair. I have never bough gems, but might need to if I get a good gem sale. I just hate the gamble...but even the mirror wouldnt be terrible for 24 gems.....the mannequine is gorgeous! My luck I would get the only ugly thing in the chest, lol.

aishaibrahims
06-17-14, 01:15 PM
Ye the chair was the first thing i opened, couldnt leave it there!

MizCricket
06-17-14, 01:17 PM
Wow! Love this box! Haven't seen a bad prize from it yet. I'm off to see what I get! :-)

ariesblu
06-17-14, 01:35 PM
Here is what the catalogue looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/Jbx8TkL.png

ariesblu
06-17-14, 01:38 PM
I love the first prize out of the new box. Second prize isn't bad either, but I would love to get that one. It reminds me of Lady Marmalade. If it were an LTO I probably would have bought it.

andromedablack
06-17-14, 02:49 PM
I don't open boxes and I'm level 97 so nothing for me this week.
What's that with the last updates, next week items will be locked until level 99?

angelmama24
06-17-14, 03:03 PM
I love the first prize out of the new box. Second prize isn't bad either, but I would love to get that one. It reminds me of Lady Marmalade. If it were an LTO I probably would have bought it.

I had to Google Lady Marmalade. Shows ya how old I am! Lol

sally_brown
06-17-14, 03:43 PM
I hoard my gems and almost never get boxes, but I'm very tempted. That's a really pretty color.

jojopeanut
06-17-14, 03:43 PM
I really like these items and my prize but holding off on redecorating, because I really like my summer themed shop with all the new beach and poolside items. So I'll have something tucked away from when I'm bored with it or want to change part of it anyway, But I love the camera it's only like I can't remember 7 gems I think cheap though perfect for my summer outfits..lol

amicacordis
06-17-14, 05:14 PM
I tried 17 times and got nothing but chairs, mirrors and mannequins. So disappointed

jewelfang
06-17-14, 05:19 PM
I tried 17 times and got nothing but chairs, mirrors and mannequins. So disappointed

Wow...that is over 400 gems! Sorry you didnt get anything you wanted. I guess this confirms the reasons I never try boxes, and discourages me from trying this one now, too.

lelaina752
06-17-14, 05:48 PM

That's so sad. :( I felt that way after I tried way too many times to get the Pucker Up display last year and failed miserably.

The items looks beautiful, but no boxes for me. I'm glad for everyone that got lovely stuff though.

CuteTali
06-17-14, 11:45 PM
Beautiful update. Lovey catalogue, I like how they added a small piece of technology in color. I've always said your tech devices are just as much as any other accessories you wear. The dress has a beautiful color and a gorgeous cut, I bought it right away. I would totally buy it in real life if it was offered anywhere in a decent price range.

The 1st place box prize reminds me of a display that was offered some years ago called Lovely Romance, I think, never got to buy it and many people requested it, so I think it's nice they made something a little similar but different enough to make it totally unique still. I really like the walls in this display, the curtains/streamers are really nice. Most items in this box are quite lovely indeed, all exept that boring looking chair. Overall this is a pretty box update with an equally pretty catalogue.

Ic3e
06-18-14, 03:36 AM
Can someone post the prices of the catalog please? It's so cute!!! I love the addition of the camera :D

minidemon88
06-18-14, 03:56 AM
Closet Item:

Orchid Dress: 9 gems
Orchid Pump: 80,000 coins
Jelly Watch: 4 gems
Orchid Camera: 7 gems

Love the orchid purple theme! Sadly, I'm not fond of opening boxes. :( Though most of them look really pretty!

Ic3e
06-18-14, 06:37 AM
Thank you minidemon! They seem like pretty reasonable prices, I'll buy! I just hope an Electra Heart catalog and hair doesn't come out next week... I'll regret it!

Ic3e
06-18-14, 06:43 AM
I'm also seriously loving the new displays in the boxes as well as the mannequin! TL's art is getting better and better! They have more expressions now, finally something other than boring pouts and alien eyes! I'm also living the new variety of hairstyles the models have, they're in great detail and I would buy them if they were for sale for avatar! I really like the high ponytail and bangs that model in the orchid dress display has, very cute! Reminds me of Lily Allen, I love her.

angelmama24
06-18-14, 08:45 AM
OK TL, I need a gem sale. Even though I got the cabaret display, I'd like to try for the runway. I'd even take a few mirrors with the runway. :)

ginrae22
06-18-14, 10:47 AM
Man I am only level 97! I hope this doesn't continue...only updates for level 99 or whatever!

jojopeanut
06-18-14, 12:27 PM
Man I am only level 97! I hope this doesn't continue...only updates for level 99 or whatever!

No I don't think so I was thinking about this last night.. This may be prelude to TL raising the lvl cap soon or easier to reach past lvl 99 sure it's doable you can just 10mil experience from 99 to 100. But with last few updates being at higher lvls to unlock just makes me think they could be making past lvl 99 easier to reach soon just maybe. I'm lvl 99 and so are over 80% of neighbours and 1000's of other players. So at least if for now if your lower lvl you have something to work for a goal so to speak to unlock the new items as to where we don't. So again I'm just thinking..LOL maybe there raising lvl cap soon. Who knows and with that more expansions perhaps.

jojopeanut
06-18-14, 02:10 PM
I can't believe my luck it's truly unthinkable I can't believe it I need to be pinched..LOL I purchased 50 gems thinking okay I'll open the box twice I like all the prizes. Okay 1st try the 4th place chair. 2nd try I got another 1st place prize!! I'm flabbergasted .. Never have I had that happen.. 2 st place prizes same box only opened 3 times. They must be rewarding me in some way for all the money I have given them on gems purchases sense Jan 2012 or something like that.. LOL I dunno but it's amazing. I really am waiting on gem sale to buy more. And yes I really did and still hope to get lower prizes from this box. LOL

jewelfang
06-18-14, 02:26 PM
No I don't think so I was thinking about this last night.. This may be prelude to TL raising the lvl cap soon or easier to reach past lvl 99 sure it's doable you can just 10mil experience from 99 to 100. But with last few updates being at higher lvls to unlock just makes me think they could be making past lvl 99 easier to reach soon just maybe. I'm lvl 99 and so are over 80% of neighbours and 1000's of other players. So at least if for now if your lower lvl you have something to work for a goal so to speak to unlock the new items as to where we don't. So again I'm just thinking..LOL maybe there raising lvl cap soon. Who knows and with that more expansions perhaps.
I totally agree.
I hope they are raising the level cap, as it will help them retain some of their long term, high spending players. That's good for everyone. Those people pay the salary of the devs and keep the free content coming for the rest of us. Also, the longer we play, the more likely we re to give in and buy gems, lol. I know, because I'm THIS close to buying gems, I just need a good 30% off sale, and I will.

I'm lvl 97, so I cannot access this catalogue yet, but as a lifelong gamer, that makes me HAPPY! I want to have things to look forward to! Now I actually have a reason to get to lvl 98. A few days go, level 98 meant absolutely nothing to me, now it means I get access to a nice catalogue, and that camera for display.

Giving players things to work towards (Expansions, new items, GOALS, etc), keeps them playing. So god job TL on giving higher level people something to look forward to. And please, I do hope they raise the level cap. I also hope they either allow more expansion, OR give us a second floor or some sort of floor addition to buy. I would love to have a new area of some sort, not just a regular expansion. These things will keep long term players even longer!

angelmama24
06-18-14, 04:09 PM
I can't believe my luck it's truly unthinkable I can't believe it I need to be pinched..LOL I purchased 50 gems thinking okay I'll open the box twice I like all the prizes. Okay 1st try the 4th place chair. 2nd try I got another 1st place prize!! I'm flabbergasted .. Never have I had that happen.. 2 st place prizes same box only opened 3 times. They must be rewarding me in some way for all the money I have given them on gems purchases sense Jan 2012 or something like that.. LOL I dunno but it's amazing. I really am waiting on gem sale to buy more. And yes I really did and still hope to get lower prizes from this box. LOL

Congrats Jojo! I got pretty lucky with this box too. Only one first place prize, but that's OK. And today I bought one more box and got the orchid runway that I wanted. I still want a gem sale. I wouldn't mind a few mirrors.

sanya87
06-19-14, 03:38 AM
i decided to try my luck too on this one since i like all the prizes (except the chair) opened it only one time and got 2nd place dress display, really happy :))

jojopeanut
06-19-14, 12:28 PM
Congrats Jojo! I got pretty lucky with this box too. Only one first place prize, but that's OK. And today I bought one more box and got the orchid runway that I wanted. I still want a gem sale. I wouldn't mind a few mirrors.

Congrats to you to doll. I'm still waiting on a gem sale also :) at least we know the box isn't going anywhere for a while ;)

angelmama24
06-19-14, 04:53 PM
Congrats to you to doll. I'm still waiting on a gem sale also :) at least we know the box isn't going anywhere for a while ;)

Thanks Jojo. Still waiting on that gem sale TL! Lol.

BeautyBlissfully
06-20-14, 07:43 AM
I got the 3rd place orchid aquarium and I love it.

angelmama24
06-20-14, 03:56 PM
i decided to try my luck too on this one since i like all the prizes (except the chair) opened it only one time and got 2nd place dress display, really happy :))

Congrats! I didn't even get that one yet. (Still waiting on a gem sale TL *hint, hint*)

earthrocks
06-20-14, 03:57 PM
ahhh this update is soooo cute!! :) YES FINALLY MORE PURPLE STUFF. too bad the new catalog is for like lvl 98 :(

danit_h
06-21-14, 01:40 AM
After i tried to open this box 2 times and got the aquarium and the plant i am so disappointed! When we will get more goals? This game is boring, i mastered almost all the catalogues and we dont get any new games to install so i dont have a way to get gems and this game worth nothing without gems.. I wont buy gems with money cause id rather buy clothes and shoes in the real world.. And a game that is good only if you have money is sucks! Pls give us goals and regarding catalogues maybe rise it to level 8 so i could earn more gems.. For me the game has ended :(

fashionideal
06-21-14, 04:05 AM
After i tried to open this box 2 times and got the aquarium and the plant i am so disappointed! When we will get more goals? This game is boring, i mastered almost all the catalogues and we dont get any new games to install so i dont have a way to get gems and this game worth nothing without gems.. I wont buy gems with money cause id rather buy clothes and shoes in the real world.. And a game that is good only if you have money is sucks! Pls give us goals and regarding catalogues maybe rise it to level 8 so i could earn more gems.. For me the game has ended :(

Hi danit, I see your frustration, but opening a box two times really isn't that much after all... I tried for either the slow dance gazebo or the romantic diner from the true love chest 17 times I think and got only 3rd & 4th placed items plus a fountain... so... I agree that new goals would be nice, but I think this game wouldn't exist if there were no one buying gems, they couldn't pay staff to make weekly updates for us, and although I don't buy gems often I have done so in the past n will again, bec it's only fair & a game I love after all, hehe ;)...

StevenKevin
06-21-14, 09:30 AM
I opened the box once like most boxes - got rather satisfied with the mannequin tho 4th prize - so now time to wait for Black Friday in the hope that some of the prizes Inside this box will be sold lol

angelmama24
06-22-14, 07:51 AM
Hi danit, I see your frustration, but opening a box two times really isn't that much after all... I tried for either the slow dance gazebo or the romantic diner from the true love chest 17 times I think and got only 3rd & 4th placed items plus a fountain... so... I agree that new goals would be nice, but I think this game wouldn't exist if there were no one buying gems, they couldn't pay staff to make weekly updates for us, and although I don't buy gems often I have done so in the past n will again, bec it's only fair & a game I love after all, hehe ;)...

I agree. When we get a new box, I get prepared to buy 15 - 20 until I get what I want. That happened with the love box. Although I got the romantic diner, I kept trying until I got that darn gazebo. I got lucky with the orchid box ; I only bought about eight and got the first and second place displays. But if I ever get another gem sale, I'll buy more. I'm a box junkie. Perhaps I need to join a support group. Lol

jojopeanut
06-22-14, 11:57 AM
I agree. When we get a new box, I get prepared to buy 15 - 20 until I get what I want. That happened with the love box. Although I got the romantic diner, I kept trying until I got that darn gazebo. I got lucky with the orchid box ; I only bought about eight and got the first and second place displays. But if I ever get another gem sale, I'll buy more. I'm a box junkie. Perhaps I need to join a support group. Lol
I'll join your support group ;)

jojopeanut
06-22-14, 01:27 PM
I just noticed there's 2 colors of the 4th place prize chair. One is light lavender the other a dark Orchid. Don't know if it's the same for the mirror.

angelmama24
06-22-14, 02:57 PM
I'll join your support group ;)

Lol. Where shall we hold the meetings Jojo? ;)

angelmama24
06-22-14, 02:59 PM
I just noticed there's 2 colors of the 4th place prize chair. One is light lavender the other a dark Orchid. Don't know if it's the same for the mirror.

I got one of each color chair, no mirrors yet. Although I think I've seen only the one color mirror. (P. S. I want some mirrors.)

tropitech4575
06-22-14, 06:45 PM
Lol. Where shall we hold the meetings Jojo? ;)

At my place. My name is Sarah and I'm a FS addict. I spent over 600 gems trying to win first from the Orchid chest & over 1000 trying to win first from the cruise chest. That's all I'm prepared to admit to for now.

cakebaby75
06-23-14, 11:33 AM
Haha I will join your support group! My name is Emma and I spent more gems than I should trying to win the gazebo.... And the croquet scene.

I have stopped myself from opening the latest box through morbid fear of winning a chair! If I got ANY of the displays I would probably cry with joy.

gotalotaluv
06-23-14, 01:11 PM
Hi group. My name is Nomas Dinero, and I am waiting on a gem sale to feed my addiction. (Swallow) ...I want the cabaret lingerie scene. I have to have it. I have no where to put it, and now own more runways, fish tanks, orchid dress displays, orchid displays, chairs and mirrors than the law should allow! BUT I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!! I'M A BOX JUNKIE!!!!!

Wow that felt good! Lol

angelmama24
06-23-14, 02:08 PM
Lol! Seems like our support group is growing! I think we need to start a new thread off topic. We can have meetings there. All in favor?

Since I haven't been rehabilitated yet, I still want to buy a few more boxes. And hopefully there will be a new LTO tomorrow. But still no gem sale TL! I refuse to pay full price for gems. If you want more of my $$, please give me a gem sale!!!

angelmama24
06-23-14, 02:09 PM
Hi group. My name is Nomas Dinero, and I am waiting on a gem sale to feed my addiction. (Swallow) ...I want the cabaret lingerie scene. I have to have it. I have no where to put it, and now own more runways, fish tanks, orchid dress displays, orchid displays, chairs and mirrors than the law should allow! BUT I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!! I'M A BOX JUNKIE!!!!!

Wow that felt good! Lol

You sound like me when I was trying for the gazebo! It is a sickness! Lol. :D

jojopeanut
06-23-14, 05:07 PM
Okay so wonder what TL will bring us tomorrow. I hope a fountain LTO it's time for a new fountain.

gotalotaluv
06-23-14, 05:10 PM
What? Noooo....nothing tomorrow...too soon...I...I...I...need another session!!!

angelmama24
06-23-14, 05:11 PM
Okay so wonder what TL will bring us tomorrow. I hope a fountain LTO it's time for a new fountain.

I don't need two fountains in my Central Park area. Not sure what I would like though. How about a second floor for our shops? Lol.

angelmama24
06-23-14, 05:13 PM
What? Noooo....nothing tomorrow...too soon...I...I...I...need another session!!!

We can have another meeting tomorrow afternoon. ;)

jojopeanut
06-23-14, 09:01 PM
I just seen what appears to be another 4th place prize I've never seen it before anyway. A small white round table with A dark Orchid in a vase.
I just won a mirror, but happy I wanted it :)

natalyups
06-24-14, 12:58 AM
hello please help, I want my account previous game, my helper, I lost everything with this new cell

maguar
06-24-14, 02:57 AM
hello please help, I want my account previous game, my helper, I lost everything with this new cell

This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method) has instructions for transferring your account or you can use the login (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!) feature in certain games.

If you didn't setup a password you will need to email support@teamlava.com and get them to do the transfer

gotalotaluv
06-24-14, 03:40 AM
Ok...so what w is today's update??

cakebaby75
06-24-14, 04:12 AM
I'm excited to see what this weeks update is, especially as I'm level 97 so last weeks catalogue is locked. Spent the week mastering some old catalogues and saved money for my 12,000000 expansion!

Maybe it's something to do with The World Cup Football or Wimbledon as that's about to start. I would actually love to see a tennis LTO.

What I would like to see this week is a catalogue that's open to all levels and not locked ridiculously high.

The Radiant Orchid colour is so beautiful... And it's the colour of the year, so maybe would be nice for us all to have something in our shops in that beautiful colour. I've actually only seen last weeks outfit in a couple of shops, players level 98 and 99.

A week with something for everyone would be great!

angelmama24
06-24-14, 07:14 AM
I just seen what appears to be another 4th place prize I've never seen it before anyway. A small white round table with A dark Orchid in a vase.
I just won a mirror, but happy I wanted it :)

Interesting. I haven't seen that table yet. I still want some mirrors! But alas, still no gem sale. *pouts*

angelmama24
06-24-14, 07:18 AM
I'm excited to see what this weeks update is, especially as I'm level 97 so last weeks catalogue is locked. Spent the week mastering some old catalogues and saved money for my 12,000000 expansion!

Maybe it's something to do with The World Cup Football or Wimbledon as that's about to start. I would actually love to see a tennis LTO.

What I would like to see this week is a catalogue that's open to all levels and not locked ridiculously high.

The Radiant Orchid colour is so beautiful... And it's the colour of the year, so maybe would be nice for us all to have something in our shops in that beautiful colour. I've actually only seen last weeks outfit in a couple of shops, players level 98 and 99.

A week with something for everyone would be great!

Oh please no f?tbol! Tennis, maybe. And no more locked catalogs at high levels. By the time I reach level 98, radiant orchid will be so pass

cakebaby75
06-24-14, 08:15 AM
Oh please no f?tbol! Tennis, maybe. And no more locked catalogs at high levels. By the time I reach level 98, radiant orchid will be so pass

I definitely wasn't hoping for football, can't stand it myself, was just guessing what the update might be given the timimg. As always I'm hoping for something feminine and colourful. I wouldn't mind a feminine tennis theme.

I'm absolutely with you NOT wanting another super high level catalogue.

angelmama24
06-24-14, 10:33 AM
I definitely wasn't hoping for football, can't stand it myself, was just guessing what the update might be given the timimg. As always I'm hoping for something feminine and colourful. I wouldn't mind a feminine tennis theme.

I'm absolutely with you NOT wanting another super high level catalogue.

I could live with a feminine tennis outfit /theme. I can't stand soccer either (f?tbol). I don't like football either.

xxxe
06-24-14, 10:48 AM
I'm so excited for this update I just hope it's for any level under 96! I have been on level 96 forever and I still have 100,000 something xp points to reach 97.

angelmama24
06-24-14, 11:21 AM
I'm so excited for this update I just hope it's for any level under 96! I have been on level 96 forever and I still have 100,000 something xp points to reach 97.

Same here! I think I've been at 96 for a couple of months now. 100,000 xp yet to go.

CuteTali
06-24-14, 01:57 PM
Interesting. I haven't seen that table yet. I still want some mirrors! But alas, still no gem sale. *pouts*

I have that table, it is not however from the orchid box, but rather from the Luau chest from last summer, I remember getting it while trying for the Luau display that I never got.