PDA

View Full Version : White Magic Dragon- (IOS) Battle Tournament

Pages : 1 2 [3]

knuffel19
06-22-14, 12:25 PM
Hang in there... the White Magic is much easier to beat when compared to the champions and the ultra rare diamond hybrids. Good luck!
Ultimated. I need my bed and my EK was losing. Again! I Ultimated five rounds this tournament, she is pretty so worth it!

momerator
06-22-14, 12:42 PM
Epic mythic defeated black diamond

AwesomeChefDad
06-22-14, 12:55 PM
This is funny and fitting. I am on battle number 7 for the final dragon and I have like 6 of the top rated dragons which should fare better than the **** I have been doing so far.

SeaJelly77
06-22-14, 01:02 PM
Bronze talon is tough :(

dala12
06-22-14, 01:14 PM
I am at 26 but I stop with this battle for the white dragon. I saving my gold and perhaps next time it will be going better for me. So goodnight to you all! I must be up early and so I am going to bed! Bye!

bingoyo
06-22-14, 02:12 PM
I am on round 29 i am determined to beat this :(

aypeerez
06-22-14, 02:27 PM
Level 9 lightening got the final dragon so I have my beautiful new egg hatching. Thanks for all the tips and hope others battling at the end successful

AJImmer
06-22-14, 02:34 PM
Bronze talon is tough :(

You've got that right. I didn't have the patience to try to beat it - I used ultimate after seven losses. It can be beaten without ultimate so hang in there - Good luck!

fabulus12
06-22-14, 02:42 PM
Any suggestions for tarot please, lost Valkyrie, black knight and Parakeet.

tasha291
06-22-14, 02:46 PM
I can't find the post to quote but someone said they got 64 tarot. Was that just from the tournament? If so, how? I only got 26

AJImmer
06-22-14, 02:58 PM

I used Lightning (won) and Marshmallow (lost) - you might try those if you have them.

trauma46
06-22-14, 03:02 PM

Marshmallow, Easter egg, bronzetalon or lightning ? My marshmallow got him down ...

To the rest of you : good luck if you are still battling .. White magic is far easier than unicorn in my opinion so good luck .. this to me has been a relatively ok tournament but hard for my daughter who has a lot more dragons than me and a lot more choice fror each round .. I know a lot have struggled and all I can wish you is lots of good luck :)
Congrats to those who are in the nest and done .. bingoyo, laraleyn - hope you make it ! I know how frustrated my dd got with Unicorn .. so i understand how you feel !

AJImmer
06-22-14, 03:04 PM
I can't find the post to quote but someone said they got 64 tarot. Was that just from the tournament? If so, how? I only got 26

The tarot cards started being given out on the 13th for winning battles in the arena. The White Magic tournament started on the 17th. Some people had already had earned cards before the tournament started. In the case of someone with 64 cards - they earned 38 before or after the tournament. In my case, I had 32 tarot cards before the tournament and 58 cards when it ended.

momerator
06-22-14, 03:20 PM

I beat tarot with epic lightning.

fabulus12
06-22-14, 03:46 PM
Thanks, my lightening is in the spa, I'll get him out and try. Marshmallow lost.

bingoyo
06-22-14, 04:25 PM
On the last dragon round 30, im confident lvl 10 lightning wi **** him so i will post the egg when i finish :)

luna2cute
06-22-14, 05:20 PM
I have unicorn, black diamond and white magic left.

Only 5 gold. And only 6 hours. My good dragons are in the spa and I have no diamond or diamond hybrids.

Sad cause I tried soooooo hard to get this dragon and spent over 100 gold and now it looks very very bleak. 😪

freesiawoods
06-22-14, 05:47 PM
Good luck to those of us still battling!

I am still on white magic. It should be easy, my other accounts beat it in one or two tries, but this is my main account so it's a different story. Have tried Marshmallow, Razorback, Lightning, maybe others. Six hours to go!

freesiawoods
06-22-14, 05:51 PM
This is funny and fitting. I am on battle number 7 for the final dragon and I have like 6 of the top rated dragons which should fare better than the **** I have been doing so far.

I know, right? I tell you, our games have been marked!

bakerystoe
06-22-14, 06:06 PM
Anyone know how to beat black knight? I don't hv any champ or diamond types... Plz sympathy..

GDude118
06-22-14, 06:20 PM
Congratulations to everyone who got this dragon. I failed this one(darn black night was unbeatable by me, and I was not spending the 330 gold it would take for the ultimates for this dragon) maybe next tournament.

Enilon1
06-22-14, 06:27 PM
Beat black diamond with razor blade Bb
Try all diamonds I had lost all had.

bingoyo
06-22-14, 06:32 PM
Seabreezeepic KO's white magic this tourney was kinda easy kinda hard but im finally done im so happy here is my beauitful egg :) 13990

tuffyjkitten
06-22-14, 06:46 PM
Congrats bingoyo! And congrats to everyone who finished this tournament!

luna2cute
06-22-14, 07:43 PM
:(

Not going to get it. Still stuck at unicorn. Only a few hours, no gold left and no good dragons.

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! :(

AJImmer
06-22-14, 08:00 PM
... I was not spending the 330 gold it would take for the ultimates for this dragon...

I think that was a good value decision - the White Magic is a nice dragon but its not a champion dragon. If the recent pattern holds up - the next big tournament could have a champion dragon as the prize. Unless you're already loaded with diamond hybrids and champions, I think the champion dragon prizes are worth the gold investment for its value in future tournaments.

JustKay
06-22-14, 08:07 PM
Seabreezeepic KO's white magic this tourney was kinda easy kinda hard but im finally done im so happy here is my beauitful egg :) 13990

wow, that is a purdy egg... too bad I can't hatch mine. My game is already crashing often already. Putting another dragon on the board (that I don't need to) would make it worse :(

Anaboe
06-23-14, 03:30 AM
I think that was a good value decision - the White Magic is a nice dragon but its not a champion dragon. If the recent pattern holds up - the next big tournament could have a champion dragon as the prize. Unless you're already loaded with diamond hybrids and champions, I think the champion dragon prizes are worth the gold investment for its value in future tournaments.

I've lost 1 tourney so far (becouse of lack of gold, I just bought the Gilded for 300), and am still sorry for that one - last week I had a valuepack offer for that dragon and I was really, really tempted, tho I think 15 Euro's for 1 dragon is way too much (unless diamond-hybrid).
So for me, each tournament may take up to 6-8 ultimates. That's what they costed me in the beginning, when I just started with the tourneys.

Now, I have 5 Epic Champions, Epic Diamond and Epic Quetzal, and just bred a Crusador, I usualy only ulti 2 rounds, so the spending of gold was a good investment.

I think that's the way to look at it: as an investment.

GDude: how come it would have cost you 330 gold? What rounds did you have to ulti than? Or were you out of time?

freesiawoods
06-23-14, 04:40 AM
Ended up using almost 100 gold on this. Ultimated white magic because I ran out of time. Lost 9-10 dragons that had a good chance but the game just wouldn't let me win. I made a bad decision to use gold on round 20. Should have sat out this tournament but I wanted to win only because I didn't get bronzetalon last time.

jjblueyes
06-23-14, 07:24 AM
Thanks trauma! I'm just glad it's over ;) isn't this a game and suppose to be fun?!? Hmmmm

freshfunin2008
06-23-14, 09:45 AM
Congrats to everyone who won and for those that did not win better luck next time. I was able to finish on both accounts on Sunday much later than normal for me but I did not have to ultimate any dragons. Bronzetalon and Unicorn gave both of my accounts major fits. I was stuck on Rd 25 for over a day on both accounts.

Some tourneys are tougher and you finish on Sunday and others well you finish on Friday and it was a cake walk.

Guardian452
06-23-14, 10:01 AM
I'll take off my tin foil hat if this has happened to someone else, but I swear it can't be random bad luck. Since the end of the tournament, me last 5 opponents have been a Diamond, a Champion and 3 Diamond hybrids.

luna2cute
06-23-14, 05:12 PM
Ended up using almost 100 gold on this. Ultimated white magic because I ran out of time. Lost 9-10 dragons that had a good chance but the game just wouldn't let me win. I made a bad decision to use gold on round 20. Should have sat out this tournament but I wanted to win only because I didn't get bronzetalon last time.

Ditto except i didn't get the prize. I'm such a dork

tasha291
06-24-14, 03:33 PM
Rd 29 is black diamond. And 30 should be obvious. I'm done!! Good luck to all those still going. From round 25-30 all I used was diamond10, quetzal9, bronztalon9 and fire brigade.

The tarot cards started being given out on the 13th for winning battles in the arena. The White Magic tournament started on the 17th. Some people had already had earned cards before the tournament started. In the case of someone with 64 cards - they earned 38 before or after the tournament. In my case, I had 32 tarot cards before the tournament and 58 cards when it ended.

Thanks for the response. I'll start playing it. I want the tarot dragon.