PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story update 1.9.4

Clark_Wayne
06-17-14, 08:34 AM
Just made the update to 1.9.4
Found already something i don't like : when you want to delete a post on the wall, you have to do it twice !
First the cross , then you have to choose between "delete" or "block"
Why not simply replace the cross with "delete" or "block" ?
What a waste of time ! :(
Imagine you have 50 visitors posting on your wall : you have to tap 2x50 delete to clean your wall !

TinksThots
06-17-14, 06:38 PM
I haven't updated yet, mostly because I'm just bad at getting around to things like that, but thanks for posting this, now I have a real reason to avoid it. I got these games for fun and leisure, I'm not adding extra annoyances until I absolutely have to. There are enough of those already. -_-

jptheripper
06-17-14, 06:39 PM
just ignore the wall. I dont think i have ever used it

FigmentValley
06-17-14, 06:54 PM
Well, I'm not sure if it was in this update or not - but THANK YOU TL!! The healing spring once again has the "ready" sign over it. I have been so repeatedly frustrated by the lack of information on the healing spring status recently!

Thank you for bringing it back to what it was. :) It helps SO much.

:)

FigmentValley
06-17-14, 06:57 PM
I have never deleted a post from my wall. It just rotates through - only displaying the number you set it to. I use the wall for friends and to force sync before and after each battle. It takes care of itself - no management needed.

TinksThots
06-17-14, 07:12 PM
just ignore the wall. I dont think i have ever used it

I have never deleted a post from my wall. It just rotates through - only displaying the number you set it to. I use the wall for friends and to force sync before and after each battle. It takes care of itself - no management needed.
I use my wall a lot to communicate with nbrs, and like to keep it tidy, so between this game and BS/RS all getting that update, the whole multiple tap thing would be a real pain in the badword for me. :-/ I'm glad it worked out positively for others though, I know a lot of people REALLY needed that block feature, I saw some pretty bad abuse firsthand on more than one occasion, and that far outweighs this hassle. :-)

Clark_Wayne
06-17-14, 07:24 PM
I use the wall to communicate with my neighbors and i use it to visit back : i delete after each visit back so i know who i visited or not (news does not hold all the visitors, especially when i'm going outside or wake up)

AJImmer
06-17-14, 08:02 PM

How do you set the number of wall items listed? I don't know how to adjust the number of wall item posts that display.

Also, do we know any more about the "block" button? I'm wondering if it just blocks someone from posting on your board? Or does it block them from visiting your islands too? And, does the other person get notified that they are being blocked?

chalupa2030
06-17-14, 08:35 PM

Exactly! 100%.

chalupa2030
06-17-14, 08:37 PM
How do you set the number of wall items listed? I don't know how to adjust the number of wall item posts that display.

Why do you have to set the number of wall items listed, no clue what that even means, actually. Just read your new messages and move on.

AJImmer
06-17-14, 11:16 PM
Why do you have to set the number of wall items listed, no clue what that even means, actually. Just read your new messages and move on.

You're right - good point. I was feeling like I was missing out on a "customization" option - but I really don't need it so nothing is lost.

chalupa2030
06-17-14, 11:37 PM
You're right - good point. I was feeling like I was missing out on a "customization" option - but I really don't need it so nothing is lost.

Good! Lol! Hey ~ how did you enter your location in your profile? It won't let me:(

AJImmer
06-17-14, 11:55 PM

AJImmer
06-17-14, 11:57 PM

You're right - thanks

chalupa2030
06-18-14, 12:04 AM
You do realize you answered me like three times, right? Lol!

........except about the location tip!

meoconlunar
06-18-14, 04:52 AM
Pls check, does it mean we can play many account on only one device?13916

jim23cash
06-18-14, 05:02 AM

Yes, you can play more than one account on same device. There are multiple threads about this. On iPhones you can set it up thru your "Game Center", and it makes switching easier. I think the threads are under "Announcements". Good Luck! :)

meoconlunar
06-18-14, 05:16 AM
thank youuuuuu

kooky panda
06-18-14, 05:17 AM

Also, do we know any more about the "block" button? I'm wondering if it just blocks someone from posting on your board? Or does it block them from visiting your islands too? And, does the other person get notified that they are being blocked?

See the announcement page for more information on this new feature:

[iOS] New Block Feature in Limited Games! (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?68391-iOS-New-Block-Feature-in-Limited-Games!)

Yes you can log in and off of your games on the same device.

[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

Make sure you set up a password for one of your storm IDs before using this feature.

nilni
06-18-14, 06:43 PM
Does it mean we can switch our game and account to different device by ourselves?

PineapplePigeon
06-18-14, 10:39 PM
Well, I'm not sure if it was in this update or not - but THANK YOU TL!! The healing spring once again has the "ready" sign over it. I have been so repeatedly frustrated by the lack of information on the healing spring status recently!

Thank you for bringing it back to what it was. :) It helps SO much.

:)

So true oh my gosh :(

MakJulos
06-19-14, 03:46 AM
Yes, you can play more than one account on same device. There are multiple threads about this. On iPhones you can set it up thru your "Game Center", and it makes switching easier. I think the threads are under "Announcements". Good Luck! :)

LOL so i could now have multiple DS accounts and get even more random combat results, lousy breeding odds, and sneaky goldtraps....that was MY first thougt hehe...DS does have its nice sides but i cannot understand why on earth anyone would like more than one dose of the game! :) Hehe, that's just me though ofc - for the fans this must be an a great feature so good work TL!

Myself i look forward to an update with a comeback of the gold use confirmation button.....dreaming is allowed! :D

chalupa2030
06-19-14, 04:24 AM
but i cannot understand why on earth anyone would like more than one dose of the game! :) Hehe, that's just me though ofc -

I so agree! I see folks playing DS on more than one account! I always think it would be double the fruitfuls, corals, complaints, and all the stress and how folks get so mad and actuall cry ~ all that would be twice as bad for them!

FigmentValley
06-19-14, 06:38 AM
Well, many have more than one game for the ability to send gold to oneself. That said, a game that develops is hard to ignore. I have a second, rather active game, that I "inherited" from a very dear friend. I kept it going, originally, for her - but now I am enjoying it for what it is as well as the happy memories it invokes of my friend every time I open it.

We all have our reasons. But, I feel the need to insert here again - this is a type of gambling. It can be "addictive". If you are playing and the play brings you nothing but stress, frustration, anger or sleeplessness, STOP. Find ANOTHER activity.

bluefoxcrystal
06-19-14, 07:42 AM
So true about it being addictive :) I have problems with the game, but I take a chill pill (time out XD... No actual actuals! Lol) when needed. ;)

chalupa2030
06-19-14, 08:42 AM
We all have our reasons. But, I feel the need to insert here again - this is a type of gambling. It can be "addictive". If you are playing and the play brings you nothing but stress, frustration, anger or sleeplessness, STOP. Find ANOTHER activity.

^^ this!

MakJulos
06-19-14, 11:09 AM
Yup i totally agree about the addiction thing (well i agree with all that FigmentValley said in his post ofc) and i do think i've become a DS junkie lol - there are so many features i find crazy annoying in the game, but i think it's become addictive finding ways round them sort of - like accepting that tournaments are lotteries and not hesitate to achieve peace of mind by using Ultimates in them! And as long as my addiction doesn't wreck my health (i set alarm to ring in middle of the night during my first couple tournaments but it was ofc not worth it) or make me broke (i did buy a few value packs in beginning but decided that's not worth it either) i'll live it through...at least until there's a dragon intervention LOL! :D

MajicHearts
06-20-14, 08:53 AM
I agree with all comments about DS being addictive - I have 2 DS games going & now I can't stop playing playing either device! Both are level 150 & I just can't stop!!!!!!!!!!!

[S8] Elsa
06-20-14, 10:47 AM
This latest version has bug fixes, like the Ready sign over the Healing Spring. Additionally, you now have more control of your social experience with the new block feature and if you need help, see the Help/FAQ section for an easy to way to contact our support team. :)

TinksThots
06-21-14, 11:35 PM
Lol... I started a second account to send gold to myself, and was kinda sorta playing it too... breeding, evolving, etc... until that account spun the mermaid dragon on the lottery wheel thing. I'VE WANTED HER FOR#%&@$#EVER. My main account, however, got enough Forestfires to have every evolution level on display at once. So now I'm truly goofing off with it like I originally intended to. I know that stunt was on purpose. *stare*

@AJImmer - If I remember correctly, your wall holds 50 posts, and your newsfeed holds 20 - 10 most recent gifts, and 10 most recent requests answered. :-)