PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Pergola

jenjen662
06-17-14, 05:16 AM
This might sound crazy, but what is a harvest pergola exactly? I just bought one, I know it drops food, but in my OCD kingdom, I need to know its in the right place (call me crazy) it makes sense that it would go near the kitchens (food and all) but it looks more like a garden or a lounge area? Help lol I hate having an unorganised kingdom!

maguar
06-17-14, 05:21 AM
Mentally I catalogue it as a resource building but that doesn't dictate where I put it. You could put it near the kitchen due to the food connection. Or it could go next to the resource buildings. Or you could put it next to the other "special" resource buildings like the reindeer stables, kingdom inn, glimmerbat, faerie respite etc. you could even put it next to the windmills as they can both drop flour :)

So basically it's flexible enough that you can put it where you want and then can find the justification for it.

ShibuyaCloth
06-17-14, 05:27 AM
I put it into the decorative garden section due to all the ladies swarming in my kingdom. They need a place to mediate :D

jenjen662
06-17-14, 05:28 AM
Oh dear. Sounds rather grey to me. I'm a black and white kind of person lol

jenjen662
06-17-14, 05:29 AM
Is it a garden piece do you think? Looks like an outdoor (enclosed?) lounge garden kind of thing

claupu
06-17-14, 06:44 AM
I placed it between my two kitchens and my farming plots and near my resource buildings :).

claupu
06-17-14, 06:46 AM
I have another question on the same topic:

Is it possible to get a second Harvest Pergola? I looked in the market, but couldn't find it. On the other hand I'm sure someone posted that he/she has two.

ShibuyaCloth
06-17-14, 06:50 AM
Is it a garden piece do you think? Looks like an outdoor (enclosed?) lounge garden kind of thing

My parents have a pergola in their garden, it is mainly used as a place to relax, eat and drink in the shade during hot summer days or in the evenings. As it is made of stone covered with greenery, it tend to absorb heat during day time and give it back in the evenings. This also means you can have a nice spot that is warn during Indian summer evenings. For me a pergola is a garden piece.

Queenzod
06-17-14, 07:01 AM
I have another question on the same topic:

Is it possible to get a second Harvest Pergola? I looked in the market, but couldn't find it. On the other hand I'm sure someone posted that he/she has two.

Yes, I have two. It should be in the market.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-17-14, 08:33 AM
People who have two crafted the first one back when it was a quest.
Those of us who weren't around back then can only get 1, in the market.

Queenzod
06-17-14, 08:35 AM

Oh! It was a quest? I don't remember that. I think I have Alzheimer's.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-17-14, 08:41 AM
Oh! It was a quest? I don't remember that. I think I have Alzheimer's.

*handing QZ a bottle of vitamin B complex* LOL

YEAH, it was a quest ... Lol

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61748

claupu
06-17-14, 02:21 PM

Thx. I was afraid that would be the answer.

angela3737
06-17-14, 02:33 PM
Thx. I was afraid that would be the answer.

Double check your market... I have 2 ..( although I did get 1 from a quest )..

Last week on one of my accounts ..I added second .. First I went to the market ..couldn't find it when I used the tabs ..it didn't show up in any of them...so I went back under "all" and then it was there .. So somehow it didn't show in a category ..
:)

claupu
06-17-14, 11:08 PM

Last week on one of my accounts ..I added second .. First I went to the market ..couldn't find it when I used the tabs ..it didn't show up in any of them...so I went back under "all" and then it was there .. So somehow it didn't show in a category ..

Thanks, angela. I've already looked several times, but it's not there. It seems I won't get another one.

eepopp
06-17-14, 11:53 PM

It's under Market-->Buildings-->Special

http://i61.tinypic.com/9qg4n5.jpg

Do "Special" buildings disappear once you purchase the maximum allowed? (Note: I never purchased one since I built one last year.)

Queenzod
06-18-14, 12:20 AM
Do "Special" buildings disappear once you purchase the maximum allowed? (Note: I never purchased one since I built one last year.)

Apparently some do and some don't. I don't see the pergola in my market, but wizard schools are still in there, and I already have two.

claupu
06-18-14, 02:10 AM
It's under Market-->Buildings-->Special

http://i61.tinypic.com/9qg4n5.jpg

Thanks eepopp, but it's not there for me. Like QZ said, it seems that some items disapear once you reach the max.

mymummy789
06-18-14, 02:15 AM
I bought a second pergola last week and just checked my game and no longer have it in my market.

kooky panda
06-18-14, 05:21 AM
You will have the option to purchase a second one in your market until you purchase two.
Since you can only have two of these the option to purchase will disappear from your market after you purchase your second one.

claupu
06-18-14, 06:30 AM
You will have the option to purchase a second one in your market until you purchase two.
Since you can only have two of these the option to purchase will disappear from your market after you purchase your second one.

Hey kooky,

I have only one Pergola, but I can't buy a second one. I don't have the option in the market.

Is it possible that only those ppl who got the Pergola by quest can buy a second one?

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-18-14, 07:06 AM
?....Is it possible that only those ppl who got the Pergola by quest can buy a second one?

Yes! Lol...only those who CRAFTED the first one can buy a second one lol (in same boat)