PDA

View Full Version : Thank-you TL

Turpsichore
06-16-14, 05:35 PM
I may be alone in this but I'd like to say thanks to TL for not having an event last weekend.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the tournaments (except when I'm on the 3rd day of fighting the same lv20 champion type) but they were starting to become a bit of a chore.

I hope that having a break will bring back some of the feeling of anticipation and excitement at getting something special that there was when this excellent feature was introduced.

igames4me
06-16-14, 06:06 PM
Hopefully tomorrow at 10 am pacific time we will get a 6 day tournament
I can't wait

MakJulos
06-17-14, 11:27 AM
I may be alone in this but I'd like to say thanks to TL for not having an event last weekend.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the tournaments (except when I'm on the 3rd day of fighting the same lv20 champion type) but they were starting to become a bit of a chore.

I hope that having a break will bring back some of the feeling of anticipation and excitement at getting something special that there was when this excellent feature was introduced.

Nope, you're not alone, i agree. I'd like more time without any events and stuff at all going on - i am aware that it's business as usual in the end, but i'd actually like not feeling i have to check in on game every hour or so...just put some long duration crops down, put a dragon evolving, and leave it all alone for a day or two...but i may be alone in THIS lol!

bluefoxcrystal
06-18-14, 07:30 AM
Nope, you're not alone, i agree. I'd like more time without any events and stuff at all going on - i am aware that it's business as usual in the end, but i'd actually like not feeling i have to check in on game every hour or so...just put some long duration crops down, put a dragon evolving, and leave it all alone for a day or two...but i may be alone in THIS lol!

No you're definitely not alone in this :) I really like dragon story but am getting slightly burnt out from all these crazy events. I'm planning on speeding this new tourney and take a few days off. I need it lol!!