PDA

View Full Version : Why cant nb jus give cappuccino

Unregistered
01-22-11, 10:45 AM
I only gift cappuccino and of course like to recieve the same..
but my nb be giving me choco cake n brownies which i dont want
so please
((((((((((((add lovelychick ))))))))))))
If u gift cappuccino

Unregistered
01-22-11, 11:40 AM
Why don't you just decline the gifts if you don't want them.

Unregistered
01-22-11, 09:17 PM
it's just a game. so dont accept the gift. snivel.... snivel... whine.....

Unregistered
01-22-11, 09:56 PM
so please
If u gift cappuccino

People new to the game and those who don't come to this forum don't understand the value of giving cappuccino rather than brownies. You just have to decline them.

mysweetie08
01-22-11, 10:06 PM
Stop whinging! just be grateful that neighbours send you a gift

Unregistered
01-23-11, 01:10 AM
Why should you be grateful for a gift that you can make yourself in 2 min? Even if some people don't know the monetary value, you would think they would gift something that takes a long time to make. (Like cappuccino)

Unregistered
01-23-11, 01:11 AM
exactly, be grateful for the time it takes your neighbor to send you a gift or a tip. it's a computer game, it's not real, there is no big payoff when you reach a certain level. no one will care. who wants to visit a bakery that is filled with tables full of cappucino? once again whine whine snivel snivel... toombad your neighbors can't send you empty bowls, for you to cry into.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 01:16 AM
Why should you be grateful for a gift that you can make yourself in 2 min? Even if some people don't know the monetary value, you would think they would gift something that takes a long time to make. (Like cappuccino)

Agree....that is only common sense. Yes, it is a game...and gamers use different strategies. When I first started playing, I used to ask my nbrs what they wanted or sometimes they would ask for things...stew or chicken, capp or hot chocolate... I have politely asked some of my nbrs to send me those things and yet they continue to send me french toast or brownies. I do decline those gifts, but I usually end up deleting those ppl after a while. There are several threads for stew and capp only. Get some Id's from there and just make sure that they understand.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 07:42 AM
exactly, be grateful for the time it takes your neighbor to send you a gift or a tip. it's a computer game, it's not real, there is no big payoff when you reach a certain level. no one will care. who wants to visit a bakery that is filled with tables full of cappucino? once again whine whine snivel snivel... toombad your neighbors can't send you empty bowls, for you to cry into.

Good one. :-)

Isis
01-23-11, 07:48 AM
It's really sad that some people are so demanding AND inconsiderate, even when it comes to a game that should be a laid back, fun game played just to waste some time. I never thought these type of games were played with such vigor that it's seen as a lapse in "common sense" that a neighbor doesn't gift you with the most valuable gift (in your eyes).
For me, having over 200 neighbors, AND having to deal with being kicked or froze from the game by these bugs, dedicating my time to send a neighbor a token of my appreciation is the REAL gift. I have a life, a family and real life friends that definitely come before my phone or anything in it. Maybe you ungrateful people should loosen your collar, unbutton your pants or take your pretentious noses out of the air (or take ur head outta you-know-where). Take a pick.
I have neighbors who like hot chocolate only, croissants only and cappachino only. Am I REALLY supposed to play short order waitress, too? So I alternate between the three. It's one thing to not want something given freely to you, but it's a whole other thing to actually have the audacity to inconspicuously insult your neighbors in this forum.
I'm sure I have neighbors who share your defective thoughts and this is why I am posting my information. If you don't like what I have to say, please delete me as your neighbor or ignore any invite I may send you. If you agree with me, feel free to add me (if u like) and let's keep this Bakery Story Community full with positive, mature people.

CharliB

Unregistered
01-23-11, 08:07 AM
Agree....that is only common sense. Yes, it is a game...and gamers use different strategies. When I first started playing, I used to ask my nbrs what they wanted or sometimes they would ask for things...stew or chicken, capp or hot chocolate... I have politely asked some of my nbrs to send me those things and yet they continue to send me french toast or brownies. I do decline those gifts, but I usually end up deleting those ppl after a while. There are several threads for stew and capp only. Get some Id's from there and just make sure that they understand.

Yeah, just yesterday I deleted a neighbor that asked for capp only. Hated to do it, but I just don't have the time to keep track of who wants what. I suppose I could just give everyone Capp, but that is just boring to me. Sorry. That being said, I don't give the dreaded brownies or chocolate cake....but I don't mind getting them. I just don't take the game that seriously....it's more of a relaxation game for me. As u said, everyone is in it for something else. I am also playing the restaurant and I have a neighbor that gifts French toast without fail, but you know what....I hear from her EVERYDAY with a gift AND tips. Now to me, THAT is a good neighbor.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 08:29 AM
I delete neighbors who demand that I give them a certain gift. I accept all gifts because I was raised to be grateful for anything that someone was kind enough to take the time to give.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 09:42 AM
I delete neighbors who demand that I give them a certain gift. I accept all gifts because I was raised to be grateful for anything that someone was kind enough to take the time to give.

Oh please, this is not real life. It's not as if they shopped for it or anything This is different. Being someone's neighbor is the only way to send gifts. Otherwise, why have neighbors? And in most cases, it's not a demand....it's a request. The only way someone can get my Storm 8 ID is from the forums that you sign up for to get capp or stew. Now then, by inviting someone listed on that post, implies acceptance of the premise of only gifting a certain thing. That is the purpose of the thread. And if you get a name from there, at least honor the request.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 09:55 AM
It's really sad that some people are so demanding AND inconsiderate, even when it comes to a game that should be a laid back, fun game played just to waste some time. I never thought these type of games were played with such vigor that it's seen as a lapse in "common sense" that a neighbor doesn't gift you with the most valuable gift (in your eyes).
For me, having over 200 neighbors, AND having to deal with being kicked or froze from the game by these bugs, dedicating my time to send a neighbor a token of my appreciation is the REAL gift. I have a life, a family and real life friends that definitely come before my phone or anything in it. Maybe you ungrateful people should loosen your collar, unbutton your pants or take your pretentious noses out of the air (or take ur head outta you-know-where). Take a pick.
I have neighbors who like hot chocolate only, croissants only and cappachino only. Am I REALLY supposed to play short order waitress, too? So I alternate between the three. It's one thing to not want something given freely to you, but it's a whole other thing to actually have the audacity to inconspicuously insult your neighbors in this forum.
I'm sure I have neighbors who share your defective thoughts and this is why I am posting my information. If you don't like what I have to say, please delete me as your neighbor or ignore any invite I may send you. If you agree with me, feel free to add me (if u like) and let's keep this Bakery Story Community full with positive, mature people.

CharliB

Really? What nonsense! How can you play this game in a laid back way, with so many to take care of every day???
I don't know your experiences, but none of my nbrs have "demanded anything" They have asked politely, and so have I. I don't know where you get this demanded stuff. I only have as many nbrs and I can take care of every day. Most of us also have jobs, families, etc. And how long does it take to gift someone? a few seconds. while you are in there tipping anyone. Really, get over yourself. Why on earth do you want so many nbrs? and then to make yourself out to be some kind of paragon of virtue because "you took the time to gift them" is beyond moronic. That's the main point of having a nbr. To send gifts. Have sense with you!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 10:10 AM
good one. :-)

exactly, be grateful for the time it takes your neighbor to send you a gift or a tip. It's a computer game, it's not real, there is no big payoff when you reach a certain level. No one will care. Who wants to visit a bakery that is filled with tables full of cappucino? Once again whine whine snivel snivel... Toombad your neighbors can't send you empty bowls, for you to cry into.

it's really sad that some people are so demanding and inconsiderate, even when it comes to a game that should be a laid back, fun game played just to waste some time. I never thought these type of games were played with such vigor that it's seen as a lapse in "common sense" that a neighbor doesn't gift you with the most valuable gift (in your eyes).
For me, having over 200 neighbors, and having to deal with being kicked or froze from the game by these bugs, dedicating my time to send a neighbor a token of my appreciation is the real gift. I have a life, a family and real life friends that definitely come before my phone or anything in it. Maybe you ungrateful people should loosen your collar, unbutton your pants or take your pretentious noses out of the air (or take ur head outta you-know-where). Take a pick.
I have neighbors who like hot chocolate only, croissants only and cappachino only. Am i really supposed to play short order waitress, too? So i alternate between the three. It's one thing to not want something given freely to you, but it's a whole other thing to actually have the audacity to inconspicuously insult your neighbors in this forum.
I'm sure i have neighbors who share your defective thoughts and this is why i am posting my information. If you don't like what i have to say, please delete me as your neighbor or ignore any invite i may send you. If you agree with me, feel free to add me (if u like) and let's keep this bakery story community full with positive, mature people.

I'm sure y'all would like to make money faster to buy things you need like the expansions and decorations...
Restaurant story is a game yes.. but we all play pretty much to have the best restaurant, the more money you have the better.. so why not take advantage of it? You come here and argue that we should be grateful to even receive a gift blah blah and preach about how is the "token of life is the real gift" geez! who cares? WE ALL want to have the BEST restaurant and have lots of money on the game!! and who cares about how many kids you have? what you think is the real gift? honey, remember it's just a game don't get too into it and think the restaurant is your kitchen and your neighbors are your children...

Unregistered
01-23-11, 10:13 AM

OMG shut up. We're playing a game.. a fake world of cooking and giving coins. We're not in real life..

Unregistered
01-23-11, 10:37 AM
Ah...the great gift debate continues. Why oh why do I insist on abusing my mind by coming here....you would think I would learn. I'm continually amazed at how vicious people can get...You say it's just a game, but you sure get worked up about it. I can only surmise that how you play the game is how you are in real life...hopefully I'm wrong.....would not be the first time. I'm betting I get raked over the coals for my comment tho. :-)

Wish u all the best

Unregistered
01-23-11, 11:07 AM

So, you think that those who cappuccino as a gift only have that in their bakeries? Are you stupid? We ask for capp because we have no ovens or drink fountains?????? If you find a bakery that only has capp, please publish the name for I have never seen one. I have many nbrs that only want capp and their bakeries are beautiful with every kind of goodie on the menu. Stop insulting those who are playing the game the way they want to. There are different strategies in every game....and people are free to choose. You must have a sign on your head that says "Insert brain here".

Unregistered
01-23-11, 12:29 PM
Ah...the great gift debate continues. Why oh why do I insist on abusing my mind by coming here....you would think I would learn. I'm continually amazed at how vicious people can get...You say it's just a game, but you sure get worked up about it. I can only surmise that how you play the game is how you are in real life...hopefully I'm wrong.....would not be the first time. I'm betting I get raked over the coals for my comment tho. :-)

Wish u all the best

Yeah we are real and we play a fake game.. i got it. but thats not what i was trying to say at all next time have a better sense of understanding things will ya please?
What i meant is "some people act like they have another different life in the game, like if they were real in the game and get mad because someone asked for a better dish to earn money" do you get what im saying you bloody bunker!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 01:56 PM
Yeah we are real and we play a fake game.. i got it. but thats not what i was trying to say at all next time have a better sense of understanding things will ya please?
What i meant is "some people act like they have another different life in the game, like if they were real in the game and get mad because someone asked for a better dish to earn money" do you get what im saying you bloody bunker!

Oh I get it....questioning whether you do tho.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 02:22 PM
Oh I get it....questioning whether you do tho.

It's useless talking to a bloody ****!

mysweetie08
01-23-11, 02:34 PM
Grow up you people! can't believe you are arguing over a bloody little game

Unregistered
01-23-11, 03:32 PM
oh you shush too.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 04:14 PM
Forum story....where adults (I think) act like kids. As the stomach churns.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 04:23 PM
Forum story....where adults (I think) act like kids. As the stomach churns.

shut up okay?

Unregistered
01-23-11, 04:29 PM
This is getting entertaining!

Unregistered
01-23-11, 04:45 PM

You're right....I'm sorry. Can't help myself sometimes.

mysweetie08
01-23-11, 04:46 PM
This is getting entertaining!

I agree lmao

Unregistered
01-23-11, 05:17 PM
I agree lmao

Enjoy while it last then.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 06:02 PM
oh my , will all you demanding sniveling cappucino crackpots, stick your iphones, and your heads, into your vurtual easy back ovens , and bake it, for two days. bunch of whiney pie heads.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 06:21 PM
shut up okay?

No...I don't want to....wah

You shut up, ok.

Lmao

Isis
01-24-11, 07:43 AM
Really? What nonsense! How can you play this game in a laid back way, with so many to take care of every day???
I don't know your experiences, but none of my nbrs have "demanded anything" They have asked politely, and so have I. I don't know where you get this demanded stuff. I only have as many nbrs and I can take care of every day. Most of us also have jobs, families, etc. And hoPw long does it take to gift someone? a few seconds. while you are in there tipping anyone. Really, get over yourself. Why on earth do you want so many nbrs? and then to make yourself out to be some kind of paragon of virtue because "you took the time to gift them" is beyond moronic. That's the main point of having a nbr. To send gifts. Have sense with you!

When u have an open forum that fosters anonymity I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything I read on here, but here again some people jump at every chance they get to be belligerent and obtuse. I certainly did not mean to be high & mighty with my post. My mistake for thinking I had a right to voice my opinion on the subject (sarcasm).
It does take me 2, sometimes 3 days to tip all my neighbors but I do gift daily and that's my point. Since "my experience" is not yours, for ME it would be impossible to gift what everybody wanted when they wanted. That's why alternate what HAS been "requested". I won't even attempt to address the rest of the venom in ur smart-mouthed post. But I will say this: someone else said that they think people on here act like they do in real life and I think they hit the nail on the head.
We are all free to play how we want, delete who we want, and say what we want, but u can surely attract more bees with honey than with vinegar. To those of u complaining about ur cappuccino fixes, maybe u all should learn to attract more active neighbors. On any given day,u would meet ur 20 cappuccinos a day quota as long as u declined the crappy gifts. But that would probably require u to do a lot of giving and temporary sacrificing of ur own wants. >_<. Good luck with that.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 10:46 AM
When u have an open forum that fosters anonymity I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything I read on here, but here again some people jump at every chance they get to be belligerent and obtuse. I certainly did not mean to be high & mighty with my post. My mistake for thinking I had a right to voice my opinion on the subject (sarcasm).
It does take me 2, sometimes 3 days to tip all my neighbors but I do gift daily and that's my point. Since "my experience" is not yours, for ME it would be impossible to gift what everybody wanted when they wanted. That's why alternate what HAS been "requested". I won't even attempt to address the rest of the venom in ur smart-mouthed post. But I will say this: someone else said that they think people on here act like they do in real life and I think they hit the nail on the head.
We are all free to play how we want, delete who we want, and say what we want, but u can surely attract more bees with honey than with vinegar. To those of u complaining about ur cappuccino
fixes, maybe u all should learn to attract more active neighbors. On any given day,u would meet ur
20 cappuccinos a day quota as long as u declined the crappy gifts. But that would probably require u
to do a lot of giving and temporary sacrificing of ur own wants. >_<. Good luck with that.

Very eloquently said.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 11:21 AM
I like turtl... I mean cappucino

Unregistered
01-24-11, 03:58 PM
We are all free to play how we want, delete who we want, and say what we want, but u can surely attract more bees with honey than with vinegar. To those of u complaining about ur cappuccino fixes, maybe u all should learn to attract more active neighbors. On any given day,u would meet ur 20 cappuccinos a day quota as long as u declined the crappy gifts. But that would probably require u to do a lot of giving and temporary sacrificing of ur own wants. >_<. Good luck with that.

Here's part of your original post:
"Maybe you ungrateful people should loosen your collar, unbutton your pants or take your pretentious noses out of the air (or take ur head outta you-know-where). Take a pick.
I'm sure I have neighbors who share your defective thoughts and this is why I am posting my information. If you don't like what I have to say, please delete me as your neighbor or ignore any invite I may send you. If you agree with me, feel free to add me (if u like) and let's keep this Bakery Story Community full with positive, mature people."

Defective thoughts? pretentious noses? I think this applies more to you than anyone else on here. Look to your own nasty and sarcastic post first and see what prompted the response. You don't have time to deal with your neighbors properly, but you are writing novels on here. it doesn't take me days to tip and gift my nbrs. I do this every day. And I also play CS and RS. I don't care what you gift to whom. I have nbrs that have no problem understanding how things work and that people have different goals and strategies. Stop ragging on ppl who want to play differently from you. It's not ungrateful, it's not anything like that. Figure out the difference from playing a game and real life.

Isis
01-25-11, 07:41 AM
Defective thoughts? pretentious noses? I think this applies more to you than anyone else on here. Look to your own nasty and sarcastic post first and see what prompted the response. You don't have time to deal with your neighbors properly, but you are writing novels on here. it doesn't take me days to tip and gift my nbrs. I do this every day. And I also play CS and RS. I don't care what you gift to whom. I have nbrs that have no problem understanding how things work and that people have different goals and strategies. Stop ragging on ppl who want to play differently from you. It's not ungrateful, it's not anything like that. Figure out the difference from playing a game and real life.[/QUOTE]

To this "unregistered" poster. Plse don't let my "novels" get under ur skin. Again, you and I play differently. The forum was started as a question that I answered. No biggie...unless of course ur one of the people who is intertwining this game issue into ur real life. I don't play the other TL games, but I do have a glitch which is the reason I've been skimming the site. AND for the record, it may take me a couple of days to tip ALL my neighbors, but I always tip those who tip me. In case u haven't noticed there are a lot of people who have a 0-rating (and I tip them, too). Good luck with all ur games. I honestly hope u all get ur dream bakeries and whatever else u desire in this game. I still feel like it's everyone's own responsibility to adapt their game to whatever may come. I guess I won't change my mind about that:)

Unregistered
01-25-11, 10:34 AM
Defective thoughts? pretentious noses? I think this applies more to you than anyone else on here. Look to your own nasty and sarcastic post first and see what prompted the response. You don't have time to deal with your neighbors properly, but you are writing novels on here. it doesn't take me days to tip and gift my nbrs. I do this every day. And I also play CS and RS. I don't care what you gift to whom. I have nbrs that have no problem understanding how things work and that people have different goals and strategies. Stop ragging on ppl who want to play differently from you. It's not ungrateful, it's not anything like that. Figure out the difference from playing a game and real life.[/QUOTE]

I understand that people wish to play the game differently than others, but the thread started because someone was complaining that their neighbors were'nt playing the way THEY wanted.
Maybe the best solution would be to delete neighbors that don't share your goals and find some that do...and for those that are offended by "requests" to do the same.

Unregistered
01-25-11, 10:25 PM
i leave you children alone for a few days and you're still at it. i told ylu to put the cappucino down, it's making you cranky. Now i have to go to bed, I'm hosting a TEA party with brownies tomorrow, have to rest up.

Unregistered
01-26-11, 04:46 PM
this makes me laugh...

Unregistered
01-26-11, 06:27 PM
this makes me laugh...

what's pathetic is that any of us are on this board at all.
Surely there must be more constructive, positive things to do, but I'm
obviously not doing them.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 05:13 PM
This is probably a stupid question, but her goes.

What makes cappuccino a better gift?

Unregistered
01-28-11, 05:21 PM
This is probably a stupid question, but her goes.

What makes cappuccino a better gift?

Out of all of the gifts you can send, cappuccino makes the most money. It's 10 coins a serving = 50 x 10 =500 coins.
No other gift will make that kind of money.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 05:26 PM
Thank you. It makes sense but for newbies like me, the chocolate cake looks much better.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 05:44 PM
Thank you. It makes sense but for newbies like me, the chocolate cake looks much better.

But the chocolate cake only takes an hour to make..the cappuccino takes 12 hours to make.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 06:14 PM
so please
If u gift cappuccino

WHY DONT YOU JUST GO TO HELL?! DO NOT ACCEPT IF YOU HATE IT!!! arschloch !

Unregistered
01-28-11, 06:35 PM
WHY DONT YOU JUST GO TO HELL?! DO NOT ACCEPT IF YOU HATE IT!!! arschloch !

There is nasty you are, boy. Don't add her then. No need for talk like that.