PDA

View Full Version : Special World Cup game REALLY buggy

preinsko
06-15-14, 10:57 AM
I installed the new Rio version of the game which made a special mystery. I have completed all 11 previous mysteries without incident; but this version is a energy thief. 1. Sometimes the clues list doesn't show up so 30 energy lost. 2. Sometimes the clues display is so pixelated you can't see the objects energy list. 3. Sometimes loading progress bar just loops endlessly 30 energy lost.
I have force closed several times with no resolution. Please fix or stop the mystery.

SparklyOctopus
06-16-14, 11:19 AM
We do see you accessing the game from an older device which might not run the game as smoothly. Please make sure to close any background applications as that should free up some resources on your device. Hope this works for you! :)

fauxprof
06-17-14, 12:04 PM
I can't get the Rio case to download at all. Tried deleting and reinstalling on my iPad, but nothing happens.

preinsko
06-18-14, 07:45 PM
I installed the new Rio version of the game which made a special mystery. I have completed all 11 previous mysteries without incident; but this version is a energy thief. 1. Sometimes the clues list doesn't show up so 30 energy lost. 2. Sometimes the clues display is so pixelated you can't see the objects energy list. 3. Sometimes loading progress bar just loops endlessly 30 energy lost.
I have force closed several times with no resolution. Please fix or stop the mystery.
I have iPad 2 that is true; but the game works most of the time and I have 2 GB free. It is just maddening and this is the first version to not work as advertised. I don't have the money to buy a new device.
Thanks for your reply.

jacneil
06-28-14, 06:05 AM
On the 5th star of each scene, I completed one game, scored modestly (600k) but it gave me the points for the whole scene (several million). So I completed the game in double quick time. Very disappointing.