PDA

View Full Version : A question for truffles.

erikamari
06-15-14, 03:56 AM
Im scouting old maps with my community list as we all know old maps are very very hard to come by, but then i came across with this farm, just wanted to know if its posibble for us to collect such truffles in a short period of time with only 1 Hog? regardless of his of level, his level 44 anyway, Is there any technique or trick for us to be able to collect truffles this much with only 1 Hog? His not my neighbor yet, but his name is in my visitors list so i happen to check his store often and I notice he loads so fast with this items.

The store is full the first time i visit, then 2 are sold before i took the screenshot, after a while more are sold then he made it full again.

1st page of the store
http://i57.tinypic.com/23gz2tj.jpg

2nd page of the store
http://i62.tinypic.com/245dcpj.jpg

Look, i dont mean anything here, i posted this just to gather some info.

nicxole
06-15-14, 07:25 AM
That's a lot of truffles lol. He may have bought more than one hog, to be able to get more in a day. It's also possible to buy them in the shop. Any time I see people selling truffles I immediately snatch them up.

erikamari
06-15-14, 08:30 AM
That's a lot of truffles lol. He may have bought more than one hog, to be able to get more in a day. It's also possible to buy them in the shop. Any time I see people selling truffles I immediately snatch them up.

Yeah, but im pretty sure he only have 1 hog, and i do the same thing on buying truffles just to make a little profit from it :)

Ihie
06-15-14, 12:51 PM
I see those also. It also makes me wonder. Making these things takes a lot of time. And you don't get a lot of those truffles on sale. It doesn't come easy. It really does make me wonder.

sanya87
06-16-14, 02:42 AM
this reminds me of one previous post about a player who was selling dozens of sushi at the same time, but if i remember he didn't even have a sushi shop or something like that. with only one hog this is not possible, no way, this requires too many truffles and also a lot of time to produce.

erikamari
06-16-14, 08:41 AM
I see those also. It also makes me wonder. Making these things takes a lot of time. And you don't get a lot of those truffles on sale. It doesn't come easy. It really does make me wonder.
Same here, i hate to do the math but thats hundreds of truffles XD oh well only the owner of the farm can tell i guess, hehe...

this reminds me of one previous post about a player who was selling dozens of sushi at the same time, but if i remember he didn't even have a sushi shop or something like that. with only one hog this is not possible, no way, this requires too many truffles and also a lot of time to produce.
Yeah, i remember that post too, im not really sure but i think TL did something about it aside from putting a level cap on sushi.

And about this one, i can only say ($_$) bigtime!, about 130k-140k coins in 1 full load on his store! XD

SparklyOctopus
06-16-14, 01:37 PM
Im scouting old maps with my community list as we all know old maps are very very hard to come by, but then i came across with this farm, just wanted to know if its posibble for us to collect such truffles in a short period of time with only 1 Hog? regardless of his of level, his level 44 anyway, Is there any technique or trick for us to be able to collect truffles this much with only 1 Hog? His not my neighbor yet, but his name is in my visitors list so i happen to check his store often and I notice he loads so fast with this items.

We'd love to take a look at this. :) Could you please PM me and give me some information including the player's profile name? Thanks!

erikamari
06-16-14, 08:34 PM
We'd love to take a look at this. :) Could you please PM me and give me some information including the player's profile name? Thanks!

PM sent, thanks for checking this thread.

minidemon88
06-18-14, 03:16 AM
Wow, that's a lot of truffles! How does he do that with only one hog? A magical hog or magical hidden program? Though it does seem very fishy to me. Hmmm~