PDA

View Full Version : Adding a FAMILY To The Storyline....

PJColley
06-14-14, 11:58 PM
There are no children or actual families in Castle Story. There are Farm Houses, Cottages, and places of business. But who actually lives and works in these places? It would be interesting for a family to be discovered in the woods! Or they could, possibly, wander into the kingdom.

Thanks for the opportunity to suggest ideas! :D

hugpete
06-15-14, 01:32 AM
I think there's a subforum for suggestions. Probably better to repost this there. I like the idea!

TinksThots
06-15-14, 07:25 AM
Hahaha... some quirky little brat roaming around poking the animals and making silly faces. XD And you have to send a cake through the exchange once a week or s/he rearranges part of your kingdom lolololol. =P

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-15-14, 07:44 AM
Um..... See 3 posts down
lol

oliverrr11
06-15-14, 09:05 AM
Hahaha... some quirky little brat roaming around poking the animals and making silly faces. XD And you have to send a cake through the exchange once a week or s/he rearranges part of your kingdom lolololol. =P

OMG! I would throw my iphone out of a moving car window if that happened!! The only families I would like to find and have live in my kingdom would be The Simpsons or The Griffins. Now THAT would be really, really cool!!! Other than that, please NO! My kingdom is crowded enough!

ps: I am having SERIOUS deja vu with this thread.

Edit: To include the Griffin Family after reading Northwood's post.

TinksThots
06-15-14, 09:30 AM
HAHAHAHA oh I know what you mean, that evil witch staring up out of my screen gives me the creeps, why can't she watch where she's going like everybody else?! And why don't they ever GOOOOO HOOOOOME?! Too much animation crashes me, it could at least be MY stuff! *whine* XD

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-15-14, 09:49 AM
*opening best bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon & pouring 2 glasses*
CHEERS to oliverrr!!! *ting*
....and yes, deja vu, for realz! lol

I will addendum my previous comment to this exact suggestion from another thread (it won't be seen better by reposting in it's own thread, y'know LOL) ....
Beyond /NOBODY UNDER 21 allowed in my queendom, I *will* allow Stewie Griffin (from The Family Guy) in....and that's it! lol

Ps. Some cheese to go with the wine, oliverrr! LOL

PJColley
06-18-14, 02:00 PM
To ALL who are opposed to this idea, just a reminder: Castle Story is a FANTASY kingdom, therefore, any families and/or children would be FANTASY FAMILIES. Geez! Besides, even in real life, all children are not brats.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-19-14, 06:32 AM
...and in my fantasies, no children live at all. Bawahahha!

Ps. MOST children are indeed brats, especially in today's society ...and I've even met a few adult brats... *cough*..oliverrr..*cough* lol

kooky panda
06-19-14, 09:45 AM
There are no children or actual families in Castle Story. There are Farm Houses, Cottages, and places of business. But who actually lives and works in these places? It would be interesting for a family to be discovered in the woods! Or they could, possibly, wander into the kingdom.

Thanks for the opportunity to suggest ideas! :D

You can add suggestions for the game to the current
Castle Suggestion thread. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67978-Castle-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-25-April-2014)