PDA

View Full Version : Planting

LadyLolepere
06-14-14, 07:45 PM
13871Hi, I had this problem before and I cleared it up by 2 hard shut downs. This time I've done it 3 times and it still won't work. Now to the problem. When I try to plant something, the arrows above the open plots stay lit and I MUST plant the same thing in very spot! I can't move on to anything else on the board until the land is completely filled with the same crop. This is obviously a glitch because it keeps coming back.

Queenzod
06-14-14, 07:57 PM
13871Hi, I had this problem before and I cleared it up by 2 hard shut downs. This time I've done it 3 times and it still won't work. Now to the problem. When I try to plant something, the arrows above the open plots stay lit and I MUST plant the same thing in very spot! I can't move on to anything else on the board until the land is completely filled with the same crop. This is obviously a glitch because it keeps coming back.

Isn't there a little "x" to the right hand side of the planting screen? You hit that when you're done planting. Just to the right of the word "plant."

mnjcafe
06-15-14, 04:48 PM
QZ, normally there is, but I have encountered what Lady L is talking about (only once, fortunately). It doesn't give you the option to stop, you get stuck just planting one thing. It must be a bug, but I haven't figured out what triggers it.

Queenzod
06-15-14, 05:00 PM
QZ, normally there is, but I have encountered what Lady L is talking about (only once, fortunately). It doesn't give you the option to stop, you get stuck just planting one thing. It must be a bug, but I haven't figured out what triggers it.

Looks like something to send a support ticket on.

esmerelda35
06-15-14, 07:54 PM

Yes this happened to me once too, it was very annoying, but luckily has not occurred ever again for me.

DrP4ever
06-15-14, 11:46 PM
I just hit the Edit button in bottom right corner. That takes me out of planting mode. Works every time for me.

PikaSquirrel
06-16-14, 11:27 AM

Does this occur when you are trying to plant a certain Crop? Please let us know which Crop you are trying to plant when this happens. Thank you!