PDA

View Full Version : Large diamonds

CrayZdoglady
06-14-14, 06:50 PM
Are we still able to get large diamonds from the deep mines? Last one I got was during the dragon egg challenge and I still need 3 to move forward from DIAMONDS IN THE SKY.

maguar
06-14-14, 09:38 PM
If you've got the goal I think you'll still get the diamonds dropping. It may take awhile though

poopher
06-15-14, 06:44 AM
Are we still able to get large diamonds from the deep mines? Last one I got was during the dragon egg challenge and I still need 3 to move forward from DIAMONDS IN THE SKY.

I very rarely got large diamonds from my deep mines. I was left with 2 diamonds to collect after the dragon adventure ended. I have managed to get my 2 diamonds from the deep mines with the last one coming about 2 days ago. I have no idea if the drop rate was increased or i just got lucky, but keep mining. If you mine it, they will come! ;)

PikaSquirrel
06-16-14, 11:21 AM
As maguar mentioned, as long as you are on the Goal that requires the Large Diamonds, you will be able to get them.

Jojo7253
06-17-14, 01:44 AM
Is that still true in my case which is the other way round? I received the large diamond in the dragon quest along with the golden fleece but I have only just found the burning ember. In the meantime I used the large diamond (along with four others) to hatch my sparkling dragon. Now I need to craft diamond glass and no longer have a diamond. Will my deep mines produce one eventually or do they think I already have it as I needed one to progress this far in the first place? I hope that's clear!

Jojo7253
06-17-14, 10:31 AM
A large diamond just dropped from one of my deep mines - so I guess the answer is yes!