PDA

View Full Version : New iPhone

jociphine
06-14-14, 11:58 AM
I just got a new iPhone after my old one kicked the bucket. I'm trying to pull up my Dragon Story and Farm Story 2 games on the new phone and I'm not seeing the restore option like a lot of the other games have. Anyone able to offer some help here? I miss my dragons!

maguar
06-14-14, 03:06 PM
If you're getting rid of your old device use this method
-- Play storm8 game to level 2
-- click on Home.
-- tap settings or (gear) icon
-- tap "Storm8" tab (Middle)
-- tap start/resume transfer (IMPORTANT)
-- click on New Device
-- enter in your previous ID (the one you want to transfer with password)
-- enter your password
-- tap Transfer
-- tap Confirm
-- and you should get this message
(a message saying it was successful)

Or you can use the log in (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!) feature in DS 1.9.3+

jociphine
06-14-14, 04:03 PM
Thank you very much, I thought I had lost all my progress! I was not finding the Storm8 tab in the middle after tapping the settings in either game but the log in feature in DS worked!!

TinksThots
06-15-14, 09:06 AM
Thank you very much, I thought I had lost all my progress! I was not finding the Storm8 tab in the middle after tapping the settings in either game but the log in feature in DS worked!!
No no no, download Racing Live (a Storm8 game, and an easy one to do this with) on your new phone, and follow maguar's steps in THAT game. This transfer method actually moves your games to your new phone and off of the old one, logging in/out does not. Otherwise, if the next person to get your old phone ever downloads any TeamLava games, they'll have access to your games, not new level 1 games. :-)

@maguar: Is this difference specified in both the transfer and login feature threads? If not, it needs to be, red and bolded. :-/