PDA

View Full Version : No Magic?!

PineapplePigeon
06-14-14, 10:07 AM
So today I went into the Battle Arena to do another battle, after previously beating a level 11 Wizard. Now my opponent is a level 10 Penguin dragon. It has a little snowflake as it's emblem.
I decided to try Firestorm, since Fire should beat Ice right? Well,i lose to 3 bashes.
No biggie, then I try Quetzal, and find that when the Penguin does magic, it doesn't use any element! It just shakes me! How am I supposed to beat this dragon?!
I lose with Quetzal, so I try Diamond. I lose again. I speed up my Diamond's healing and I lose again!
I'm starting to think this dragon is unbeatable! I don't even have any Champions I could use against it :(
I mean, I'm okay with losing, but why doesn't it have any magic?!

ginamarie510
06-14-14, 10:48 AM
I had the same results as you and my first choice was fire thinking it would defeat it but no such luck, I also tried dark Angel and same thing, maybe someone else has tried something different that has been successful?

MajicHearts
06-14-14, 11:17 AM
So today I went into the Battle Arena to do another battle, after previously beating a level 11 Wizard. Now my opponent is a level 10 Penguin dragon. It has a little snowflake as it's emblem.
I decided to try Firestorm, since Fire should beat Ice right? Well,i lose to 3 bashes.
No biggie, then I try Quetzal, and find that when the Penguin does magic, it doesn't use any element! It just shakes me! How am I supposed to beat this dragon?!
I lose with Quetzal, so I try Diamond. I lose again. I speed up my Diamond's healing and I lose again!
I'm starting to think this dragon is unbeatable! I don't even have any Champions I could use against it :(

I have beaten Penguin with Amazon & Warden before...GoodLuck!

AJImmer
06-14-14, 11:20 AM
I defeated a Penguin using my champion dragons. If you don't have any champions try some of the breedable Super Rare dragons such as Atlantis, Forestfire, Parakeet, Peacock, Scorpion - they should give you good odds against a Penguin.

PineapplePigeon
06-14-14, 03:11 PM
I finally won with Quetzal, only took 6 tries :(

Drachenia
06-14-14, 04:36 PM
Hello Immortal used against Penguin Good luck by fight against Penguin

bakerystoe
06-14-14, 06:17 PM
Yesterday I saw that penguin on battle arena and then game crashed and change my opponent wizard!:) that's lucky

hestiarulez
06-15-14, 09:06 AM
Penguin is an Arctic dragon. Their magic, I think, is an icy cold breeze. The effect might be invisible, but it definitely hits our poor dragons!!

PineapplePigeon
06-15-14, 09:10 AM
Penguin is an Arctic dragon. Their magic, I think, is an icy cold breeze. The effect might be invisible, but it definitely hits our poor dragons!!

Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up :)

kooky panda
06-15-14, 06:25 PM
Please keep battle discussions on the current Battle thread running.

New Battle Crafting Dragon - Tarot Dragon-IOS (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?69971-New-Battle-Crafting-Dragon-Tarot-Dragon-IOS)

Or on the Master Battle Thread Part III (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68069-Master-Battle-Thread-Part-III&highlight=master+battle+thread)