PDA

View Full Version : In the movies

heeheeheehaw
06-14-14, 07:05 AM
Can any one help. I did the looped in and now have a task "in the movies" to get gems. It says to buy a decoration and I bought a couple but it still says 6 days left and didn't receive anything? Is there something else I am supposed to do? Thanks!!

polispol
06-16-14, 01:23 AM
It seems you have to complete a task in a game developed by Storm8. Once completed, another task (non timed) will appear asking you to buy a decoration (you can buy a cheap one) and you will be rewarded experience and gem. Show us a caption if this answer doesn't help.

heeheeheehaw
06-16-14, 03:31 PM
It seems you have to complete a task in a game developed by Storm8. Once completed, another task (non timed) will appear asking you to buy a decoration (you can buy a cheap one) and you will be rewarded experience and gem. Show us a caption if this answer doesn't help.

Yes I completed the looped in task and sent a message as required to complete the task. This can up and I bought a couple of decorations but I didn't get anything. Is said I have 6 days to complete. I am down to 4 days and have bought a decoration each day13898

maguar
06-17-14, 05:00 AM
If you click in the goal does it show a picture of a particular decoration? Have you tried buying the one that matches it?

heeheeheehaw
06-17-14, 09:22 AM
That worked I had to buy the wooden crate. Thanks for the suggestion!