PDA

View Full Version : Glimmerdust Troves

PurpleScorpion76
06-14-14, 06:47 AM
Do Glimmerdust Troves provide regular drops of Glimmerdust? I don't want to buy one for 40 gems to find it's just decoration. Also how often are the drops? Thanks.

oliverrr11
06-14-14, 07:02 AM
Yes. Guaranteed drop every 4 hours. You will usually get 2-3 at a time. If you can hold off, there is a quest that will give you a free one, and adventures have them as a rare drop from the box. I got quite a few that way but don't remember which adventure or adventures offer them.

forkyfork99
06-15-14, 06:13 PM
I got one trove from the quest but have never gotten once since. I ended up buying two more. I find them very helpful for a steady source of glimmerdust, since the red mushroom circles are hit or miss

JustKay
06-15-14, 11:52 PM
Yes. Guaranteed drop every 4 hours. You will usually get 2-3 at a time. If you can hold off, there is a quest that will give you a free one, and adventures have them as a rare drop from the box. I got quite a few that way but don't remember which adventure or adventures offer them.

Yes, they started out as pretty common quest boxes but now they're more evenly distributed. I collected about 3 before early on but haven't gotten one for a while before I stopped playing.

katbtodd
06-16-14, 09:32 AM
I haven't bought a one,,, I got all four of mine,,.through quests from castle., but yes reg drops thinking every 4 hours,,, and you get 1-4 per drops