PDA

View Full Version : Gold rewards from goals are a really nice help....

MakJulos
06-13-14, 03:22 PM
....and some of the new games downloaded are amusing, but it's really the ingame follow-up mini quest that's of greatest interest since that's the one giving gold - and i wonder, does the non-iOS users get only the mini quest or are they left out in the cold on this one too?

igames4me
06-13-14, 04:10 PM
Non iOS get these goals too. When a new game gets released to android or a new version of a tl game gets released

Lately most of tl games release new versions to android so they have been getting most of these goals.
But on iOS the reward is blank on first goal and on android it just says the amount of gold/ gems to be rewarded

On android to get gold/ gems you don't have to buy a decoration/ tables or chairs to get the gold

MakJulos
06-14-14, 02:08 AM
Non iOS get these goals too. When a new game gets released to android or a new version of a tl game gets released

Lately most of tl games release new versions to android so they have been getting most of these goals.
But on iOS the reward is blank on first goal and on android it just says the amount of gold/ gems to be rewarded

On android to get gold/ gems you don't have to buy a decoration/ tables or chairs to get the gold

Ah that's nice, was afraid that this was another thing on the saddening list of things that only iOS-users are getting, thanks for reply! :)

jaybay1147
06-14-14, 12:22 PM
I majority of the goals that give gold though, require you to buy dragons that cost gold.

(Like the gold treasure dragons)

PineapplePigeon
06-14-14, 03:25 PM
I majority of the goals that give gold though, require you to buy dragons that cost gold.

(Like the gold treasure dragons)

Yea but buying a dragon that costs 2500 gold gives you 1 gold. Not worth it :(

TinksThots
06-15-14, 09:16 AM
....and some of the new games downloaded are amusing, but it's really the ingame follow-up mini quest that's of greatest interest since that's the one giving gold - and i wonder, does the non-iOS users get only the mini quest or are they left out in the cold on this one too?
Android gets their rewards directly from the promo goals. iOS gets rewards from the "buy decor" follow up goals because Apple doesn't like that kind of in-game promo advertising with rewards that are worth real cash, so TL came up with a workaround...

*ahem* iOS players do NOT get rewards for trying out new games through the promo goals. iOS players occasionally get totally random rewards from entirely unrelated goals that have NOTHING to do with the promo goals.

;-)

MakJulos
06-15-14, 11:15 AM
Well, i was a bit blurry when i created the thread - i meant the goals you get from downloading other games only, i was worried that it was yet another iOS-only feature. Thanks for all of your replies and input!:)

TinksThots
06-15-14, 11:24 AM
Well, i was a bit blurry when i created the thread - i meant the goals you get from downloading other games only, i was worried that it was yet another iOS-only feature. Thanks for all of your replies and input!:)
No, it's not iOS-only, Android gets that one too. It's one of very few they're privy to, but yeah, that one they do get a nibble of. :-/

maguar
06-15-14, 02:06 PM
Closing this thread as the question has been answered