PDA

View Full Version : New Battle Crafting Dragon - Tarot Dragon-IOS REMOVED

PineapplePigeon
06-13-14, 10:43 AM
There's a new dragon called the Tarot Dragon, and you need to get 99 Tarot Cards to craft it. Crafting time is 2 days. Good luck!
13 hours

Elsa;919487']The Battle Arena charging double client side is a known issue that will be fixed in the next update. The work around is to force close your game and reopen, which will show your correct coin balance. The server is actually only taking the 5k. We apologize for the inconvenience!

http://i.imgur.com/dXA9WFf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vkiNJq1.jpg

AJImmer
06-13-14, 10:45 AM
I'm back in the arena after taking off the last five days. Scorpion took down the Landworm 12 in a tough 3-bash battle for my first Tarot card.

PineapplePigeon
06-13-14, 10:47 AM
I'm back in the arena after taking off the last five days. Scorpion took down the Landworm 12 in a tough 3-bash battle for my first Tarot card.

Diamond beat Wizard for my first card ;) I'm off to a pretty good start!

hugpete
06-13-14, 11:04 AM
There's a new dragon called the Tarot Dragon, and you need to get what look like Roman Cards to get it. Good luck! Edit: The cards are called Tarot Cards

I have never heard of a Roman Card. In the US, we call them Tarot Cards. Perhaps it's different elsewhere?

PineapplePigeon
06-13-14, 11:05 AM
I have never heard of a Roman Card. In the US, we call them Tarot Cards. Perhaps it's different elsewhere?

I am in the U.S, I just forgot what they were called, and they looked like something you would see in Medieval Rome :p

night123b
06-13-14, 11:18 AM
Is this a coincidence they brought out tarot on friday 13? :0 nah, that can't be it!

knj00
06-13-14, 11:22 AM
Is this a coincidence they brought out tarot on friday 13? :0 nah, that can't be it!

Haha, that is what I was thinking. Its time is 13hrs too.

buttabdullah99
06-13-14, 11:41 AM
Just got my 1st card good luck guys long journey is started 😜😝

freshfunin2008
06-13-14, 01:50 PM
Surprised to not see a mini tourney today. Good luck everyone. Remember it is only here for 28 days usually.

AJImmer
06-13-14, 02:01 PM
I think the Spin to Win is substituting for the "normally scheduled" flash tourney. I'm guessing there will be a full battle tourney starting after the conclusion the Spin to Win on Tuesday.

MakJulos
06-13-14, 03:05 PM
I'm not surprised, and i can't be bothered getting much upset with it any longer, but it still amazes and puzzles me how extremely useless and annoying the lottery battles in arena are - common Winter 12 beating up whatever Epic Super Rares i send in, ack ack ack...

Oh well, luck IS the main factor ofc, and it's level IS higher than my dragons...and the Common/Rare/Super Rare classes is probably as much a joke in battles as they are when it comes to breeding results, so....no temper tantrums, no surprise, but somehow i find it fascinating still!:rolleyes:

belbar22
06-13-14, 03:15 PM
Is it just me or is this dragon really ugly. Makes me not want to play for this one.

hestiarulez
06-13-14, 03:19 PM
Is it just me or is this dragon really ugly. Makes me not want to play for this one.

This looks just like Taurus dragon without the nose-ring.

AJImmer
06-14-14, 01:43 AM
I'm wrapping up the day with eight Tarot Cards. All of my diamond hybrids struggled with back-to-back Helios (Lvl 14 & Lvl 12) but ended the night strongly (more accurately luckily) when my White Rose took down a Dark Angel (Lvl 11). Good luck to everyone collecting cards.

hottrthanhott
06-14-14, 04:22 AM
Is this one limited like the Hibiscus???

MakJulos
06-14-14, 05:45 AM

Surely works just the same way yes, not limited yet ofc, but i guess it'll be up for 4 weeks or however long it usually is, so might as well start battling if you haven't...myself i usually end up getting extra leftover parts, but it is nice staying on top of things from the start if possible.

jaybay1147
06-14-14, 12:23 PM
I am somewhat against this dragon.

.-.

AJImmer
06-14-14, 01:13 PM

These "part collecting" arena events have typically lasted 28 days / four weeks. So if you can average four parts a day you'll have plenty of time - easier said than done depending on the strength of your dragon stable and the opponents you have to beat.

misteedance
06-14-14, 01:17 PM

I'm with you there is something about this dragon in epic form I just don't care for. I won't be bothered to get this one.

ginamarie510
06-14-14, 04:39 PM
Black Swan beats Yetti G/L everyone

rivalotka2
06-14-14, 04:45 PM
Tiny (10) takes out crown prince one bash:cool:

Zummat
06-14-14, 05:24 PM
Greetings everyone. I've not been able to get on the forum for a few days. I've accumulated 14 cards. I haven't been keeping track of the battles. My epic Ninja has won all the battles except one, which Lacewing took care of.

Do the individual battles run the same for everyone? My last challenger was Planet 14.

Good luck everyone.

chalupa2030
06-14-14, 06:30 PM
I'm with you there is something about this dragon in epic form I just don't care for. I won't be bothered to get this one.

I agree and quite a few I have talked to agree as well!

chalupa2030
06-14-14, 06:31 PM

Oh no. It's ugly!

cookiefairey
06-14-14, 06:39 PM
Can anyone help me with the 12 jade dragon. I keep getting beat by everything I try. Thank you

Zummat
06-14-14, 06:40 PM
I have always been partial to the ugly ducklings. They need someone to love them too. ;)

Zummat
06-14-14, 06:45 PM
Can anyone help me with the 12 jade dragon. I keep getting beat by everything I try. Thank you

My choices would be Diamond or hybrids Crusader (Diamond/Red) or Angel (Diamond/White) or Dino might work too.

cookiefairey
06-14-14, 06:53 PM
I will try those. Thank you Zummat. I appreciate your help

chalupa2030
06-14-14, 06:56 PM
I have always been partial to the ugly ducklings. They need someone to love them too. ;)

You're A Good Man Charlie Brown:)

pribakes
06-14-14, 07:20 PM
Won 8 battles but only got 4 Cards? Whats going on?

Update:
Now I receved one card, dont know why I didnt got in the other battles but now is working :)

Silverisimo
06-15-14, 01:05 AM

A champion would be the best bet since Jade has 3 colors, tri-color weakness against champ.

kittymur
06-15-14, 02:13 AM
With what can I beat Mossrock 14? Tried Atlantis, Aether and Champion

bakerystoe
06-15-14, 04:37 AM
Anyone know how to beat jester?

bakerystoe
06-15-14, 04:38 AM
I haven't had any of champion and diamond ! Plz sympathy:)

samanthaandsawyer02
06-15-14, 04:44 AM
My question is regarding castle story. I am on level 42. I have had the Mystic Alicorn goal for the last year and a half. I have 4 sacred horn, but no wings. I go on quest every 2/3 days...Is this normal for this goal to take this long???

bakerystoe
06-15-14, 04:49 AM
Probably you need to ask this question on Castle Story discussion

rivalotka2
06-15-14, 05:59 AM

Try a light hybrid.. Worked for me against crownprince

yogoda
06-15-14, 06:56 AM

Try a Diamond variety if you have one, preferably Crusader. Otherwise try a Dino variety, preferably Triceraptus. I have defeated Jade twice by putting Crusader against it. Good luck.

yogoda
06-15-14, 06:58 AM

Try Valkyrie or Avatar if have have them. Otherwise, try a white and pink super rare. Good luck.

yogoda
06-15-14, 07:01 AM

I've always succeeded putting Dawntree against Mossrock and Golem. Perhaps green is stronger against stone. Try it. Try any green dragon, if you do not have Dawntree. Green should be the primary color of your dragon. Hope it succeeds. Good luck.

kittymur
06-15-14, 07:56 AM
I've always succeeded putting Dawntree against Mossrock and Golem. Perhaps green is stronger against stone. Try it. Try any green dragon, if you do not have Dawntree. Green should be the primary color of your dragon. Hope it succeeds. Good luck.
Thank you. Tried Forest level 10 and it worked.

cquinn32
06-15-14, 08:30 AM

I too have lost six times now to a silly mossrock dragon!!

AJImmer
06-15-14, 09:29 AM
I too have lost six times now to a silly mossrock dragon!!

I also stumbled on the Mossrock 14 - eventually a twice healed Atlantis did prevail.

cquinn32
06-15-14, 09:49 AM
I also stumbled on the Mossrock 14 - eventually a twice healed Atlantis did prevail.

Haha I also just defeated mossrock with Atlantis after his second healing

saghaven
06-15-14, 10:40 AM
Ugh! Been stuck on Helios for 2 days!! Tried Diamond, Porcelain, Virtue, Paladin, Valkyrie... SOB just won't go down

AJImmer
06-15-14, 11:40 AM
Ugh! Been stuck on Helios for 2 days!! Tried Diamond, Porcelain, Virtue, Paladin, Valkyrie... SOB just won't go down

I beat the Helios with a Leopard after several fails with stronger dragons - I think I just got lucky.

JustKay
06-15-14, 06:45 PM
Time to start revisiting the Arena. I was having a bit of a peaceful lull post Hibiscus. This one's a bit of an odd dragon... not so easy on the eyes. One only a mother of dragons might love.

JustKay
06-15-14, 06:46 PM
Try a Diamond variety if you have one, preferably Crusader. Otherwise try a Dino variety, preferably Triceraptus. I have defeated Jade twice by putting Crusader against it. Good luck.

I use lightning. She seems pretty effective.

PineapplePigeon
06-15-14, 09:02 PM
I beat the Helios with a Leopard after several fails with stronger dragons - I think I just got lucky.

Really? Every time I am against any Diamond hybrid, Diamond takes it down, first try wih some magic. I've even taken down a level 15 Dark Angel that way :D

JustKay
06-15-14, 11:39 PM

It's the super rare white. Mythic is weak against white and pink.

Really? Every time I am against any Diamond hybrid, Diamond takes it down, first try wih some magic. I've even taken down a level 15 Dark Angel that way :D

Same here, although I wouldn't say "every time". Pure diamond seems to have some advantage against any diamond type and champions.

sapphirecross
06-16-14, 12:12 AM
What does it look like at epic?

kms899
06-16-14, 03:13 AM
During my battle today, i think i notice a new diamond dragon, im not too sure as most of the time my game does not load properly and the dragons go invisible afterward.

Can anyone confirm this.

cookiefairey
06-16-14, 06:05 AM
I must be bad at battling now I'm stuck on 12 bluebelle. It has taken down several of my dragons. Any suggestion???

sapphirecross
06-16-14, 09:43 AM
I must be bad at battling now I'm stuck on 12 bluebelle. It has taken down several of my dragons. Any suggestion???

Quartz dragon? What did you try already? Do you have most dragons?

mayday2001
06-16-14, 10:43 AM
Has anyone noticed the battle Arena says 5000 coins, but it's costing 10,000 to battle. What's going on?

kooky panda
06-16-14, 10:45 AM
Has anyone noticed the battle Arena says 5000 coins, but it's costing 10,000 to battle. What's going on?

Elsa;919487']The Battle Arena charging double client side is a known issue that will be fixed in the next update. The work around is to force close your game and reopen, which will show your correct coin balance. The server is actually only taking the 5k. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Little glitch..

hestiarulez
06-16-14, 10:50 AM
Aah.. Epic Crusader lost to Level 13 Forest.. What a shame!

mayday2001
06-16-14, 11:12 AM
Thank u!

freshfunin2008
06-16-14, 11:44 AM
So we only need to average 4 cards a day to make 99 in the 28 days allotted. I have been averaging 6 or so. It looks like I will be only able to get one of these instead of two and I am fine with that.

hestiarulez
06-16-14, 12:11 PM
So we only need to average 4 cards a day to make 99 in the 28 days allotted. I have been averaging 6 or so. It looks like I will be only able to get one of these instead of two and I am fine with that.

once the tournaments start, you could be stuck on the same dragon for a whole day. it is better to go above average when you can.

tuffyjkitten
06-16-14, 12:42 PM
So why can the battle arena throw Arctic dragons at us but we can't use any of our own to fight it? I'm stuck on a Snowangel 11 and my only Diamond is evolving in preparation for the next tournament.

Zummat
06-16-14, 12:49 PM
I think a tournament or mini tournament will start Tuesday.

hestiarulez
06-16-14, 01:14 PM
So why can the battle arena throw Arctic dragons at us but we can't use any of our own to fight it? I'm stuck on a Snowangel 11 and my only Diamond is evolving in preparation for the next tournament.

Well, kind of like how the battle arena can throw dragons with levels higher than epic. It is a game of right choice of opponent sprinkled with a little bit of luck.

For SnowAngel, have you tried Forestfire?

AJImmer
06-16-14, 01:24 PM
I think a tournament or mini tournament will start Tuesday.

I think so too. What do you think - 10:30 AM Pacific? I'm guessing a full 30-round battle tournament.

freshfunin2008
06-16-14, 01:54 PM
Usually it starts at 10am Pacific time but TL does as they please. It should be full 30 and another champ dragon. lol

AJImmer
06-16-14, 02:16 PM
Usually it starts at 10am Pacific time but TL does as they please. It should be full 30 and another champ dragon. lol

Oh good - another level 20 champion to take down. I use a "7 loss" rule during tourneys - if I can't beat a dragon after seven losses I'll use ultimate as the third attack during the eighth battle - I don't have the time of patience to go longer than that against a single opponent. I hope there's a gold sale during the tourney. :)

Zummat
06-16-14, 02:21 PM

Or the Skunky Panda dragon they threw in the last time.

AJImmer
06-16-14, 02:25 PM

I forgot about the Panda Dragon - you're right it could be the next champion. Or it might be the new mining dragon when the Glass dragon retires.

tuffyjkitten
06-16-14, 03:16 PM
Well, kind of like how the battle arena can throw dragons with levels higher than epic. It is a game of right choice of opponent sprinkled with a little bit of luck.

You're right. Forgive my momentary lapse where I applied logic to this game...it won't happen again. :D

I will try the Forestfire next, thanks for the suggestion.

cookiefairey
06-16-14, 03:32 PM
Sapphirecross. No I do not have a lot of the dragons but a lot of them. I have tried. Diamond. Cirque. Crusader. And several others. That thing just beats me down every time.

tuffyjkitten
06-16-14, 04:36 PM

Success! Thank you!! ;)

JustKay
06-16-14, 11:47 PM

I forgot about the Panda Dragon - you're right it could be the next champion. Or it might be the new mining dragon when the Glass dragon retires.

Was hoping this might be a mini tourney prize. It's not how I pictured a panda dragon, but i would defnitely appreciate a battle capable WhiteBlack hybrid esp if it is a super rare. I missed out on the YinYang cos I didn't know a tourney event was even on and I'd already crafted two leviathans from BA pearls. They had no pop ups back then.

AJImmer
06-20-14, 09:47 PM
It's nice to get back to the regular arena after getting beat up by all of the champions and diamond hybrids in the last third of the White Magic tournament.

I was able to reel off five straight arena wins before getting bounced by, of all things, a Winter dragon. 63 tarot cards.

Zummat
06-21-14, 04:51 PM
I just got my 99th Tarot card. Now crafting the egg. Now waiting the 36 hours until the egg is ready. :)

AJImmer
06-21-14, 04:59 PM
I just got my 99th Tarot card. Now crafting the egg. Now waiting the 36 hours until the egg is ready. :)

Good job. I thought I was doing good with 69 Tarot cards - I'll probably get to 99 before the next flash tournament (knock on wood).

Zummat
06-21-14, 05:04 PM
Good job. I thought I was doing good with 69 Tarot cards - I'll probably get to 99 before the next flash tournament (knock on wood).

Obviously I did speed up a few rounds. I get impatient sometimes. Now I have an overcrowding condition at the spa. I'm staying out of the arena until the next tournament. The July 4th holiday is just around the corner so we may see some kind of event if TL keeps following the USA holidays.

Good luck on your continued battles for the Tarot cards!

tuffyjkitten
06-21-14, 05:16 PM
Not even gonna try for more tarot cards. Finished the tournament yesterday and still have a line of 15 dragons to be healed after working on that all day today. I'm so over the battle arena right now. :(

AJImmer
06-21-14, 06:27 PM
Not even gonna try for more tarot cards. Finished the tournament yesterday and still have a line of 15 dragons to be healed after working on that all day today. I'm so over the battle arena right now. :(

Take a few days off and jump back in when it feels right (and maybe after some of your best warrior dragons are healed). When you come back you'll find the competition is a little easier than the last ten rounds of the tournament.

tuffyjkitten
06-21-14, 10:06 PM
Take a few days off and jump back in when it feels right (and maybe after some of your best warrior dragons are healed). When you come back you'll find the competition is a little easier than the last ten rounds of the tournament.

You may be right. I only have 39 cards and I don't know if I really want to do 60 more battles.

hestiarulez
06-22-14, 04:44 PM

Congrats!! You could easily get a second one at this rate.

I am stuck on a level 11 Paladin for almost a day now. I have used most of my champions and diamond hybrids. It says 30 gold for ultimate. That is unusual for a regular battle. Sending a battalion of babies until all my dragons are healed.

Zummat
06-22-14, 07:01 PM
Congrats!! You could easily get a second one at this rate.

I am stuck on a level 11 Paladin for almost a day now. I have used most of my champions and diamond hybrids. It says 30 gold for ultimate. That is unusual for a regular battle. Sending a battalion of babies until all my dragons are healed.

Thanks. I'm staying out of the arena until the next tournament. I have standing room only at the spa. :)

Good luck.

Anaboe
06-23-14, 03:25 AM
Pfff... stuck on a Emerald lvl 14 for over half a day now... Keep sending those Epic Champions. It has defeated atleast 5 Epic Champions so far... Glad it ain't a tournament :D

Anaboe
06-23-14, 09:56 AM
Ok, this is getting rediculous: I still haven't defeated Emerald 14, have thrown 6 Epic Champions, Epic Ruby and lvl 9 Pterodactyl at it and it's still alive and kicking. Odds are, I should defeat it within 2 battles, I'm off to my 7th...

Any suggestions?

AJImmer
06-23-14, 10:20 AM
Ok, this is getting rediculous: I still haven't defeated Emerald 14, have thrown 6 Epic Champions, Epic Ruby and lvl 9 Pterodactyl at it and it's still alive and kicking. Odds are, I should defeat it within 2 battles, I'm off to my 7th...

Any suggestions?

It sure looks like you've put up all the best challengers. I see you used a Pterodactyl, do you have a Dino at 9 or higher? For your own sanity you might want to try something along the lines of a full shutdown of the game & device or the more dramatic tack of uninstalling the game and re-installing it. Good luck.

kooky panda
06-23-14, 10:25 AM

Any suggestions?
On past tournaments I have beaten Emerald with the Gold Dragon .

MajicHearts
06-23-14, 10:41 AM

Any suggestions?

I beat emerald with Paladin10 (lost 3 rounds before-Amazon10, Crusader10, Dino10). GOOD LUCK!

JustKay
06-23-14, 04:11 PM
Thanks. I'm staying out of the arena until the next tournament. I have standing room only at the spa. :)

Lol, that is one spa I will be staying out of...

JustKay
06-23-14, 04:11 PM
Almost there... something like 80 something cards... should definitely finish up before or during the next tourney...

Clark_Wayne
06-23-14, 06:10 PM

Any suggestions?

My venetian-9 and my Epic Pyramid won vs EmeraldKnight.

freshfunin2008
06-24-14, 08:40 AM
Hope to get 99 cards by Friday. If there is going to be a world event soon.... I wonder if it will start today or next Tuesday?

Has anyone heard?

AJImmer
06-24-14, 09:38 AM
Hope to get 99 cards by Friday. If there is going to be a world event soon.... I wonder if it will start today or next Tuesday?

Has anyone heard?

I haven't heard anything but based on the start dates of recent events we could see something new starting soon. The Egypt event went from 3/11 to 3/25. The Easter event went from 4/15 to 4/29. The Circus event went from 5/20 to 6/3. Each of these three world events started on a Tuesday... so we might see something at 10:00 / 10:30 AM pacific today. If not, next Tuesday would be the next most likely start time - this all assumes that TL is going to have another World Event and that the release pattern stays somewhat consistent.

freshfunin2008
06-24-14, 10:40 AM
New World Event Soccer Showdown. Yay!!!!!!

jjblueyes
06-25-14, 07:15 AM
Hello! I've been stuck at my arena for 2.5 days now on chess? I was already licking my wounds from the white magic battle and had 10 ish dragons in the spa line and now that number just keeps 'a growing as nothing I throw at this guy will work. I've checked out the suggested dragons and I've used it all many times. Any latch ditch odd idea you can throw at me? I'm getting desperate to earn my soccer balls and tarot cards in there! Thanks in advance!

hugpete
06-25-14, 10:05 AM
Hello! I've been stuck at my arena for 2.5 days now on chess? I was already licking my wounds from the white magic battle and had 10 ish dragons in the spa line and now that number just keeps 'a growing as nothing I throw at this guy will work. I've checked out the suggested dragons and I've used it all many times. Any latch ditch odd idea you can throw at me? I'm getting desperate to earn my soccer balls and tarot cards in there! Thanks in advance!

Baby dragons. Then just sell them instead of healing.

freshfunin2008
06-25-14, 10:25 AM
Did you try porcelain, quicksilver, blue moon, champs, diamonds, independence. Are you doing BBB, MMM, did you mix it up. While epic dragons are healing use babies with similar colors. Good Luck!!

jjblueyes
06-25-14, 11:17 AM
Baby dragons. Then just sell them instead of healing.

Thanks will try more babies...

jjblueyes
06-25-14, 11:22 AM
Did you try porcelain, quicksilver, blue moon, champs, diamonds, independence. Are you doing BBB, MMM, did you mix it up. While epic dragons are healing use babies with similar colors. Good Luck!!

I have champs & most diamonds/diamond-hybrids I have none
of the other dragons you listed but have fought numerously with the others. I usually do BMM but I do mix it up some...I can't believe how tough this guy is! I will try more babies as suggested here. Thanks!

tuffyjkitten
06-25-14, 12:30 PM
I'm stuck on Eclipse 10. It's sent 7 dragons to the spa line so far. Tried all the champions and purple rares and super rares. =(

hewags
06-25-14, 02:40 PM
Ok I'm starting to get angry. I I'm stuck on a lvl 14 common air dragon. So far he has defeated 4 epic champions and my epic Lotus dragon. Did TL screw up the are arenas again?

freshfunin2008
06-25-14, 02:57 PM
I have beaten air with champs and zodiacs. It may take multiple battles but one of those should work. You can always try babies.

Zummat
06-25-14, 03:13 PM
Ok I'm starting to get angry. I I'm stuck on a lvl 14 common air dragon. So far he has defeated 4 epic champions and my epic Lotus dragon. Did TL screw up the are arenas again?

My choice would be a pink dragon, or Mask if you have it. A Cosmic or Zodiac might work too.

Zummat
06-25-14, 03:22 PM
I'm stuck on Eclipse 10. It's sent 7 dragons to the spa line so far. Tried all the champions and purple rares and super rares. =(

Try a common dragon. Purple/White Luck worked for me.

PineapplePigeon
06-25-14, 03:52 PM
Ive been stuck on Atlas 12. Tried everything all of my epics, even my diamond and my quetzal. None of them are working :(

freshfunin2008
06-25-14, 04:00 PM
Ive been stuck on Atlas 12. Tried everything all of my epics, even my diamond and my quetzal. None of them are working :(

I have used Leopard, Angel, big bad, and chocolate on this one in the past.

tuffyjkitten
06-25-14, 04:19 PM
Try a common dragon. Purple/White Luck worked for me.

Luck didn't work but Light nearly destroyed it on the first shot. Woooo!

Zummat
06-25-14, 06:09 PM
Luck didn't work but Light nearly destroyed it on the first shot. Woooo!

Glad the common worked out for you. :)

Zummat
06-27-14, 12:28 PM
New mini tournament started today.

AJImmer
06-30-14, 11:08 PM
Based on past schedules, a new 5-day battle tournament should be starting tomorrow at about 10:30 AM Pacific. The early rounds will be a good opportunity to pick up a bunch of easy wins and tarot cards.

hottrthanhott
06-30-14, 11:31 PM
Based on past schedules, a new 5-day battle tournament should be starting tomorrow at about 10:30 AM Pacific. The early rounds will be a good opportunity to pick up a bunch of easy wins and tarot cards.

I pray this is true for I have been stuck for days against a level 14 crownprince... 49 tarot cards so far... Anyone knows what can beat it?

freshfunin2008
07-01-14, 08:09 AM
I pray this is true for I have been stuck for days against a level 14 crownprince... 49 tarot cards so far... Anyone knows what can beat it?

Try avatar, Tiny, chocolate, melody and others with similar colors. A full tourney should start today at 10am pacific time give or take a few minutes. Let's hope the Boss is Panda.

buttabdullah99
07-01-14, 09:09 AM
Only 9 more battles to get mine yay!!! 👍👍😄😄😄

brandonu
07-01-14, 09:14 AM
I really hope they don't start a 5 day tournament over the 4th of July holiday. I'm also traveling to the UK on Saturday so I'll be losing time there as well.

AJImmer
07-01-14, 09:42 AM

I've beaten the Crownprince several times using a Kite.

buttabdullah99
07-02-14, 07:14 AM
Yay!!!! Finally crafting mine 💃💃👍👍😄😄
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/buttabdullah981/Mobile%20Uploads/5F40CF56-ECB5-477B-88C9-79AE13DC5679_zpssmvlxxcn.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah981/media/Mobile%20Uploads/5F40CF56-ECB5-477B-88C9-79AE13DC5679_zpssmvlxxcn.png.html)

saghaven
07-02-14, 07:27 AM
I'm 5 away from crafting mine! Woot!

tuffyjkitten
07-03-14, 08:14 AM
Started crafting last night, didn't think I was gonna make it with the lousy battle results lately but the arena gods smiled on me this tournament and let me get tarot cards.

laraelyn
07-03-14, 08:20 AM
Started crafting last night, didn't think I was gonna make it with the lousy battle results lately but the arena gods smiled on me this tournament and let me get tarot cards.

me to started crafting my dragon last night also, I have been extremely lucky in the tournament, only losing 7 battles with only 8 left to go,

saghaven
07-03-14, 08:34 AM
Started crafting mine last night as well. Only crappy thing is now to finish the tournament I'll end up with extra tarot cards in my storage. LOL

tuffyjkitten
07-03-14, 11:14 AM
Started crafting mine last night as well. Only crappy thing is now to finish the tournament I'll end up with extra tarot cards in my storage. LOL

My extra 2 tarot cards can become friends with my extra 6 glass frills. :)

Zummat
07-03-14, 02:42 PM

Congrats tuffyjkitten!

Zummat
07-03-14, 02:45 PM

I have all kinds of things in storage from tournaments, especially when I would only win a couple of battles and stop. That's when I first started playing and didn't know exactly what I was doing and before I ever found the forum and all the friendly help here.

I forgot to say congrats on getting Tarot.

deadpixel
07-04-14, 09:13 PM
Got it hatched and running around on Big Red Rocks. Took a long time to hatch though...

http://m3.i.pbase.com/o9/65/387065/1/156429293.6KDZdAum.TarotDragon.jpg

Hope it looks better at epic :(

cookiefairey
07-05-14, 03:40 PM
Any idea how to beat oracle? I have no champions. Thank you

AJImmer
07-05-14, 03:49 PM
Any idea how to beat oracle? I have no champions. Thank you

Aether, Hypnotic, Mistmoth, Wizard are some good options.

FigmentValley
07-07-14, 06:33 PM
I've been struggling with some ridiculously difficult opponents. I still have 9 more tarot cards to get. Any word as to how long we have before the dragon is removed?

AJImmer
07-07-14, 08:36 PM
I've been struggling with some ridiculously difficult opponents. I still have 9 more tarot cards to get. Any word as to how long we have before the dragon is removed?

The last couple of these arena "parts" contests lasted 28 days (four weeks). I'm guessing the Tarot cards will stop being given out this Friday 7/11 at 10:30 AM Pacific and something new will start that same day.

Zummat
07-08-14, 07:21 AM

I'm thinking we will have a mini tournament starting today. If we do I think that should help those needing only a few tarot cards. Good luck!

Ali03Jah07
07-08-14, 10:57 AM
How do i get rid of the left over tarot card or bluebell in storage?

Zummat
07-08-14, 11:25 AM
How do i get rid of the left over tarot card or bluebell in storage?

You can't. It just stays in storage.

amerirish
07-08-14, 11:32 AM
Got my final card last night so I've got my Tarot Dragon "cooking" (lol) right now.

8hat
07-08-14, 11:53 AM
You can't. It just stays in storage.

Will they ever 'cycle around' again? Or is it stated somewhere that the dragons from battle items are only available during their 1 month run?

Zummat
07-08-14, 12:33 PM
Will they ever 'cycle around' again? Or is it stated somewhere that the dragons from battle items are only available during their 1 month run?

As far as I know the 'cycle around' has never happened. Maybe one day TL will come up with a plan to recycle all the left over materials we accumulate in the trading, battles, tournaments, and mining. But until then the materials will just sit in storage.

JustKay
07-08-14, 06:20 PM
As far as I know the 'cycle around' has never happened. Maybe one day TL will come up with a plan to recycle all the left over materials we accumulate in the trading, battles, tournaments, and mining. But until then the materials will just sit in storage.

I don't see any benefit for TL to cycle around. It would just make it a boring month for all the long time players. I have a lot of left over times too and I'd rather just see them reclassified out of my storage. I wouldn't mind still being able to see them, I just want to make it easier to find the stuff I actually care about.

JustKay
07-08-14, 06:23 PM
Is it just me or has this Tarot dragon run for a bit longer than usual? They usually go limited after the 2nd tournament. I'm already collecting close to enough for a second one, which hasn't happened since the Black Knight when they just plum forgot to flick it over during the xmas break (too much egg nog in the office fridge maybe) or the switch froze over :p

AJImmer
07-08-14, 09:44 PM
Is it just me or has this Tarot dragon run for a bit longer than usual? They usually go limited after the 2nd tournament. I'm already collecting close to enough for a second one, which hasn't happened since the Black Knight when they just plum forgot to flick it over during the xmas break (too much egg nog in the office fridge maybe) or the switch froze over :p

Tarot started June 13 - so a four week run (which seems to be the standard in recent months) would be up on Friday. I have my second Tarot crafting right now - I'm not sure why I turned in the second set of cards but I'll have two of them until I cull one when I need the space.

Zummat
07-09-14, 05:18 AM
Tarot started June 13 - so a four week run (which seems to be the standard in recent months) would be up on Friday. I have my second Tarot crafting right now - I'm not sure why I turned in the second set of cards but I'll have two of them until I cull one when I need the space.

Same here, got my second one cooking. I'd rather have the dragon than the cards. I'll keep it as a baby. I will eventually sell it or it will become a member of the baby brigade in the arena.

dangerb0y
07-09-14, 08:12 AM
Officially got the pop up that the Tarot dragon ends Friday. 10am pst if the past is any indicator.

TL, I live the Tarot design. I need more menacing looking dragons!

JustKay
07-09-14, 10:05 PM
Tarot started June 13 - so a four week run (which seems to be the standard in recent months) would be up on Friday.

Spot on! Friday it ends. Got the pop up too. I think I can make 10 cards in two days... maybe. I won't bother crafting it though since it will be useless to me anyway. I'll just carry my 99 tarot card deck around with me. Maybe I'll open a fortune telling business :p

kafeole
07-10-14, 12:15 AM
Can anyone tell me how to beat air dragon level 14?
Tried every champion I had (epic pyramid, epic atlantis, wizard, acrobat, lightning) even the little ones of fire and forest, but all defeated.

kafeole
07-10-14, 12:16 AM
I need another 9 tarot cards. What a shame if i can't complete this.

Zummat
07-10-14, 01:32 AM
Can anyone tell me how to beat air dragon level 14?
Tried every champion I had (epic pyramid, epic atlantis, wizard, acrobat, lightning) even the little ones of fire and forest, but all defeated.

My first choice would be Mask. Or try Virtue or Night.

Good luck.

freshfunin2008
07-10-14, 09:29 AM
I guess I will only get one tarot. Looking forward to the new reward on Friday.

bluefoxcrystal
07-10-14, 09:48 AM
Yikes!! Just 1 day to get 8 parts... And freaking fruitful is giving me a run for my money! (This is after I went and beat an icicle and an angel back2back in one shot!) Haha!!

doto92ok
07-10-14, 01:42 PM
In my baby account almost there, hopefully my luck doesnt change in that one.
In my main i keep getting those terrible icedragons, who send everything i throw at them to the spa..hopefully there my luck does change or i will be stuck with 90 pieces of a dragon..again

Zummat
07-10-14, 02:03 PM
I really expected TL would have had one last flash tournament before this ended. But it wasn't to be. Good luck to those still trying!

freshfunin2008
07-10-14, 02:04 PM
I think a flash tourney will start tomorrow and it may have the new reward.

Zummat
07-10-14, 02:09 PM
I think a flash tourney will start tomorrow and it may have the new reward.

I hope so. I really enjoy any type of tournament. :)

igames4me
07-10-14, 05:12 PM
It's Thursday no Tarot cards? To bring them back!! It's not friday
We'll just finished battle long and didn't get a tarot card? It's supposed to be gone on Friday not Thursday .

Tl please bring them back

I was speeding battles to get get my last 6 in order to craft the dragon

igames4me
07-10-14, 05:13 PM
The pop up said Friday
And even in tl land it's Thursday 5:13 pm

Lasyndw
07-10-14, 05:49 PM
I just won a Tarot card....sadly I don't think I will get the 99 in time though....do they ever reoffer these craft dragons?......and there is a tourney that just started Level 1 Cancer for the first round

igames4me
07-10-14, 06:03 PM
They brought it back

faeriedust
07-10-14, 06:20 PM
Yeah, I got a guardian mace but the box is darkened and says goal over it. And now the tournament is gone so. Its weird though because same amount of dragons but 11 days?

scarletdragon18
07-10-14, 10:40 PM
Got my final tarot card tonight, after being beaten for most of the day by lvl 13 Lightning (finally defeated by my lvl 9 Leo), the last three battles were surprisingly easy, with my Diamond winning in two hits each. I'm feeling pretty proud because this is the first tournament dragon I've successfully collected enough items to craft!

AJImmer
07-10-14, 11:13 PM
Got my final tarot card tonight, after being beaten for most of the day by lvl 13 Lightning (finally defeated by my lvl 9 Leo), the last three battles were surprisingly easy, with my Diamond winning in two hits each. I'm feeling pretty proud because this is the first tournament dragon I've successfully collected enough items to craft!

Congratulations on collecting all your Tarot cards. The first one I completed was the Venetian Masks - just a few months ago - and it felt good!

rissah
07-11-14, 05:10 AM
Because I was only like 8 away I spent gold to speed up between battle rounds. Of course, once I got them and crafted, my game glitched and sped up the crafting. As if I would ever spend 40 gold or whatever it is to speed up something as stupid as crafting. So in the end, I ended up spending more gold than I would have if I had just bought the last 8 tarot cards. I should have expected this already. But at least I got the dragon right.

kafeole
07-11-14, 05:40 AM
How to beat valkyrie?

freshfunin2008
07-11-14, 10:09 AM
The ability to craft Tarot is gone for me. Please bring on the new dragon!!!!

cocauina
07-11-14, 10:17 AM

They remove the old things 30 minutes before they insert the new ones, just hold on more 15 minutes ahah I want the new dragon too, so I can start to battle xD

kooky panda
07-11-14, 10:45 AM

New Crafting Dragon

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?70793-Guardian-Dragon-7-11-14-Crafting-Battle

amerirish
07-11-14, 10:45 AM
There is a new value pack offer for 4 days: 20,000 apples + Leo Dragon + Bladewing Dragon for $14.99

Anon333
07-11-14, 11:52 AM
Aw come on Team Lava! I was 3 Tarot cards away from earning one of these dragons. You can't remove it without at least marking it as limited in Spell Shop beforehand. No warning. Where's the fun in that? Not pleased ��

Drachenia
07-11-14, 12:05 PM
Aw come on Team Lava! I was 3 Tarot cards away from earning one of these dragons. You can't remove it without at least marking it as limited in Spell Shop beforehand. No warning. Where's the fun in that? Not pleased ��

Hi there every morning was published the Notice Tarot to crafting to Friday. You should read the information even before they click away.

cocauina
07-11-14, 12:09 PM

When you open the game for the 1st day of every day, there are pop up's who appears, Tarot had a pop up saying he was to desappear.. And by the way, TL has a especific hour to remove and add dragons and features, Tarot was one of them, they remove at one especific hour and 30 mintues later are added the new things, this way TL have time to remove the right things and add the new ones correctly.

JustKay
07-13-14, 10:40 PM
Managed to get 99 tarot cards before it finished up! I have a complete deck now. Can't be bothered crafting a another tarot dragons so I'll keep my deck instead :D

Blackfaer
07-17-14, 09:32 AM
Managed to get 99 tarot cards before it finished up! I have a complete deck now. Can't be bothered crafting a another tarot dragons so I'll keep my deck instead :D

Sigh... Really frustrating as I was at 80+ tarot cards and then was out of wifi reception for the last week! had no idea I wouldn't be able to get it since I didn't know it was going away.