PDA

View Full Version : New Game Goal

laurelsail
06-13-14, 09:20 AM
Was it my imagination or was there a goal to install and play Mystery Crimes Rio this morning? When I went back to install it the goal had disappeared. Is it coming back? Thanks!

PineapplePigeon
06-13-14, 09:23 AM
I also have this goal on my iPad, but I haven't done it yet, since my iPad is low on battery. I will look again later.

freshfunin2008
06-13-14, 09:53 AM
I got it and ran it on both accounts. Got 30 gold for buying 5 sets of stones or rocks for decor. Thanks TL. Maybe I will pay 30 gold for a spin on the old spin wheel that gives me maps and small amounts of apples. lol

rissah
06-13-14, 09:58 AM
Haha don't. I have only gotten 700 apples or 2 maps every time I spin. So I bought two spins for 30 gold each just to see if that would change things. Nope, got two more packs of 700 apples, following my 2 mystic maps this morning. Save your gold, it may be a bug since my wheel doesn't spin well and maybe yours is the same.

Guardian452
06-13-14, 10:09 AM
Was it my imagination or was there a goal to install and play Mystery Crimes Rio this morning? When I went back to install it the goal had disappeared. Is it coming back? Thanks!

Same thing happened to me. This isn't the first time something like this happened. There are at least 3 or 4 other games where this occurred.

igames4me
06-13-14, 10:12 AM
this happened before to me... thats why when i first see the goal i make sure to open it and open my tl games so the goal pop up their too..

even if i dont have the time to download the game right away and the goal happens to dissapear
now i can download the game and still get credit for it sinceits already registered that i had the goal

so if you saw the goal in your game
try downloading the game and most likely will get you your credit

kooky panda
06-13-14, 10:16 AM
Sometimes the goal will pop up again the next day.
When I get one of these, I do like igames4me. I open all my games, then download the game and play it.
I will come back later on to open all my games.

laurelsail
06-13-14, 10:52 AM
Unfortunately, by the time I opened all of my games and went to download it it was gone! Do you suggest I wait and hope it comes back? Thanks for your advice!

kooky panda
06-13-14, 10:55 AM
You can see if it shows up tomorrow. You can also send an email to support@teamlava.com and let them know that the goal disappeared.