PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 06/12/2014 Update Team Azalea or Team Lila (Part 1)?

Aggwynn
06-12-14, 02:39 PM
Hi All,

We have a fun update for you all =)

1) Team Azalea or Team Lila?
To start this quest you must complete: "Knock On Wood" and "But We Just Met"
Summary: Faerie Queen Ivinea wants to share the burden of caring for the Goddess Tree. Azalea is failing as a handmaiden. Lila expresses interest in being Faerie Queen Ivinea's handmaiden.

*Quest Tasks are the same regardless of who you decide to help. Only the story is different.
**Hint: You have met Azalea and Lila before. Those that pick Team Azalea, discuss your story with those that picked Team Lila.

Quest Titles:
Ivinea's Request
Lila's Request
Azalea's Request
Which Team Are You On?

Team Lila, Part 1
Team Lila, Part 2
Team Lila, Part 3
Lila's Master Plan

Team Azalea, Part 1
Team Azalea, Part 2
Team Azalea, Part 3
Surprise, Azalea!

2) New Items in the Market
Faerie Flowerbed
Rose Arch
Sunflower Arch
Glimmer Rock Formation

Have fun with this quest line!
-Aggwynn and Glimmergate :cool:;)

Aggwynn
Edit (maguar)

By the look of the dialogue I would guess you need to have completed knock on wood (last bit of the third blythewood quest) and but we just met (last quest in the fifth troll tribe quest line)

1.Ivinea's Request
Clear some Small Rock Piles x 5
Clear some Old Logs x 5
Clear some Pine Trees x 5
Rewards: 1,800 Coins, 7 XP, Rose Seal x 1

2.Lila's Request
Wave Goodbye (Press Bye)
Rewards: 1,800 Coins, 7 XP

3.Azalea's Request
Wave Goodbye (Press Bye)

4. Which Team Are You On?
Pick either Azalea or Lila
NOTE: Your choice is actually determined by the option you select in the greenhouse

Both chains are similar in tasks, just a different storyline depending on who you decide to help =)

(Hint: Put the two stories together ;))

If it does affect future goals, it'll be entirely story-based - if we ever change quest rewards based on a choice like this, we'll do our best to let you know what you're choosing beforehand.

New Items from Market,
Rose Arch, 20 Gems, +3 Royal points
Sunflower Arch, 20 Gems, +3 Royal Points
Faerie Flowebed, 80 Gems, Drops Petals, Seeds and Faerie's Mumur, 2 hours collect time
Glimmer Rock Formation, 35 Gems, Drops rare materials, 6 uses, drops silver, and glimmer shards/fragments on every use[/QUOTE]

Pine trees
Buy in the market (Nature section) for $1000
Takes about 5 tends to grow
15 minutes between tends
10 chops

Misc
When you craft the rose arch if you can't place it immediately you'll need to sell a wall/gate/wall tower

We increased the max hold of Faeriebulb Seeds to 50

Aggwynn
1.Team Azalea, Part 1
Give Fey Crystals x 5
Give Floral Glow x 2
Give Mystic Essence x 2
Rewards: 3,100 Coins, 10 XP, Pile of Seeds x 40

2.Team Azalea, Part 2
Craft a Faerie Flowerbed x 1
*Faerie Flowerbed: Faeriebulb Seeds x 40, Fertilizer x 30, Faeries' Murmur x 30 (Greenhouse, 3Hrs)
Rewards: 3,100 Coins, 10 XP, Red Petal x 40, Faerie Flowerbed x 1

3.Team Azalea, Part 3
Craft a Rose Arch x 1
*Rose Arch: Red Petal x 99, Pile of Seeds x 60, Water x 40 (Greenhouse, 8Hrs)
Rewards: 3,100 Coins, 10 XP, Rose Arch x 1, Vital Extract x 4

4.Surprise, Azalea
Visit Cottage x 1
Rewards: 3,100 Coins, 10 XP

Aggwynn
1.Team Lila, Part 1
Give Fey Crystals x 5
Give Floral Glow x 2
Give Mystic Essence x 2

2.Team Lila, Part 2
*Craft a Faerie Flowerbed x 1
Faerie Flowerbed: Faeriebulb Seeds x 40, Fertilizer x 30, Faeries' Murmur x 30 (Greenhouse, 3Hrs)

3.Team Lila, Part 3
Craft a Rose Arch x 1
*Rose Arch: Red Petal x 99, Pile of Seeds x 60, Water x 40 (Greenhouse, 8Hrs)

4.Lila's Master Plan
Visit Cottage x 1

jessicattt
06-12-14, 02:43 PM
The new arches are gorgeous! Will the quest start for everyone or do we have to be at a certain stage in the game?

Aggwynn
06-12-14, 02:44 PM
Oops, let me update that information

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-12-14, 02:48 PM
Okayyyyy lol, I'll repost my Q over here from the closed thread, then lol...

Since the rose archway and faerie flowerbed are both craftable during this quest line, why isn't there a pic of the crate on the front of their cards in the market?

m1stery
06-12-14, 02:50 PM
Aggwynn if/when we choose one fairy over the other is that going to affect any of the future goals if you know?

Aggwynn
06-12-14, 02:52 PM
The Rose Arch and Faerie Flowerbed are not permanent crafts.

Possibly. We are not sure ;)

eepopp
06-12-14, 02:52 PM
Since the other thread was closed...

Here's another hint, you guys have met Lila before as well ;)

I think Lila was the first Faerie that we lured with a Sweet Bribe (before making the Faerie Respite), and when our Ruler offered the Treaty, Lila expessed interest in starting a Trade. Her appearance has changed..., because she was originally blue like Azalea.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2dgkg2c.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/mjx2a.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2jcwnq9.jpg

I don't know if we ever met her prior to that or if I'm confusing the Sweet Bribe Faerie with another Faerie since all regular Faeries were blue. I also didn't start screen capturing all dialogue until January 2014, so maybe I'm wrong. :)

glimmergate
06-12-14, 02:55 PM
If it does affect future goals, it'll be entirely story-based - if we ever change quest rewards based on a choice like this, we'll do our best to let you know what you're choosing beforehand.

m1stery
06-12-14, 03:02 PM

Thanks for answering Aggwynn & Glimmergate.
I don't know why but it's really hard for me to choose.... I think I'll leave that decision for tomorrow after I'm a little bit more rested ;)

Queenzod
06-12-14, 03:03 PM
Argh! I cannot choose! Do I go with the hot, young up-and-comer who wants to push aside the older, overworked fairy? Or do I stay loyal to the one who has slaved for decades and prolly still makes minimum wage? This is *political* people! Age discrimination or productivity? WWBGD?

I know it makes no difference, but I closed the box without deciding because I can't! Help me!

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-12-14, 03:05 PM
The Rose Arch and Faerie Flowerbed are not permanent crafts.

I'm confused about what is considered a permanent craft then, cuz I still have a crate on the evil queen carriage, friendly gallows, pillory platform, & baron scarecrow in my market yet they are no longer craftable anywhere since getting past that stage.
I also have a crate on the alicorn but don't have the love shack so I'll never be able to craft that.

It just seems if there was a crate on those 2 items which are craftable *at this stage*, it would let players know that they are eventually craftable...

gdmcrjunkie
06-12-14, 03:06 PM
Thanks for answering Aggwynn & Glimmergate.
I don't know why but it's really hard for me to choose.... I think I'll leave that decision for tomorrow after I'm a little bit more rested ;)

Me too! I want to read both stories~ I hope they'll both get posted here.

Edit: And I'm still hoping for a poll, I want to see who's picking which team!

glimmergate
06-12-14, 03:08 PM
I'm confused about what is considered a permanent craft then, cuz I still have a crate on the evil queen carriage, friendly gallows, pillory platform, & baron scarecrow in my market yet they are no longer craftable anywhere since getting past that stage.
I also have a crate on the alicorn but don't have the love shack so I'll never be able to craft that.

It just seems if there was a crate on those 2 items which are craftable *at this stage*, it would let players know that they are eventually craftable...

The simple answer is that we've gotten better at making sure that we remove the crate. It's not a super straightforward process so we didn't really have it down for those earlier crafts!

We will go back and fix those older ones eventually, but that sort of thing tends to be a lower priority than new content.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-12-14, 03:12 PM
The simple answer is that we've gotten better at making sure that we remove the crate. It's not a super straightforward process so we didn't really have it down for those earlier crafts!

We will go back and fix those older ones eventually, but that sort of thing tends to be a lower priority than new content.

Hmm, ok then lol.
Just seems like a lot of players are gonna buy those items, thinking it's the only way to get it...and then are gonna get to this quest line and see they can craft them & be peeved lol.
Just a head's up. Lol

eepopp
06-12-14, 03:21 PM
Argh! I cannot choose! Do I go with the hot, young up-and-comer who wants to push aside the older, overworked fairy? Or do I stay loyal to the one who has slaved for decades and prolly still makes minimum wage? This is *political* people! Age discrimination or productivity? WWBGD?

I know it makes no difference, but I closed the box without deciding because I can't! Help me!

I'm hesitant too. I just re-read the Blythewood Tree quest chain, and there were two Faeries that were causing problems. One tried to sabotage our potion, one was very insolent (kept blowing rasberries), and both were not allowing our Ruler to have an audience with the Plume Queen.

Previously, Azalea sounded very proper, polite and respectful in prior quests. In this quest, she appears overworked and tired. You might get the impression that she's lazy because she wants to nap or didn't appear as excited as Lila..., but in all prior quests, she seemed like a good Faerie.

I do like Lila's spunk, but wonder what she meant when she said that things weren't going so well under Azalea's charge (Note: we haven't seen any concrete examples of Azalea failing anywhere.). Is Lila trying to undermine or backstab Azalea? Why is she a different color than before? (Or did TL change her appearance to differentiate the two?)

Disclaimer: I'm leaning towards Team Azalea.

maguar
06-12-14, 03:28 PM
I didn't grab the text but I though Lila said something about she'd deal with Azalea when she became a handmaiden. It's bugging me that I can't really remember as it sounded a bit ominous or slightly sinister. So conspiracy theory - Lila is putting some sleepy time plants in Azalea's floral tea.

By the way did anyone else notice the 3 max on the rose seal?

jaybay1147
06-12-14, 03:34 PM
Seems pretty cool. :]

I'm still on part three of Blythewood though. :c

Queenzod
06-12-14, 03:41 PM
I didn't grab the text but I though Lila said something about she'd deal with Azalea when she became a handmaiden. It's bugging me that I can't really remember as it sounded a bit ominous or slightly sinister. So conspiracy theory - Lila is putting some sleepy time plants in Azalea's floral tea.

OMG! Sabotage! Poisoning a co-worker just to get ahead! That's some psychopathic stuff! Good conspiracy theory, Maguar!

eepopp
06-12-14, 03:48 PM

By the way did anyone else notice the 3 max on the rose seal?

Here's the dialogue right before you make the choice : "Which Team Are You On?"

Lila: Hey there! I'm back!
Ruler: Hi Lila. We're ready. Let us know what you need.
Lila: Yup! First--

Ruler: Hi Azalea, how did the meeting go?
Azalea: Not good... I fell asleep during the meeting...
Ruler: Do you want to go rest? We can follow your instructions while you sleep.
Azalea: For true? You will do this for me?
Ruler: Yup.
Azalea: Thank you. I'll take a short nap in your Conservatory. Wake me up in an hour?

Lila: You're helping Azalea too?
Ruler: Yes, she asked us for help as well.
Lila: I heard she's not a great handmaiden...
Ruler: She's just overworked.
Lila: I don't know, things just haven't been going well under her charge. And here I am, ready and eager to serve Queen Ivinea! And she won't even notice me!
Ruler: She will soon, I'm sure.
Lila: Oh, I know! Help me get noticed! And once I'm a handmaiden, Azalea will get the help she needs! Oh please, please, please? This is a divine plan! Everyone wins! Just let her sleep, she really needs it...

doobievilla
06-12-14, 03:49 PM
Here's the dialogue right before you make the choice : "Which Team Are You On?"

Lila: Hey there! I'm back!
Ruler: Hi Lila. We're ready. Let us know what you need.
Lila: Yup! First--
Ruler: Hi Azalea, how did the meeting go?
Azalea: Not good... I fell asleep during the meeting...
Ruler: Do you want to go rest? We can follow your instructions while you sleep.
Azalea: For true? You will do this for me?
Ruler: Yup.
Azalea: Thank you. I'll take a short nap in your Conservatory. Wake me up in an hour?
Lila: You're helping Azalea too?
Ruler: Yes, she asked us for help as well.
Lila: I heard she's not a great handmaiden...
Ruler: She's just overworked.
Lila: I don't know, things just haven't been going well under her charge. And here I am, ready and eager to serve Queen Ivinea! And she won't even notice me!
Ruler: She will soon, I'm sure.
Lila: Oh, I know! Help me get noticed! And once I'm a handmaiden, Azalea will get the help she needs! Oh please, please, please? This is a divine plan! Everyone wins! Just let her sleep, she really needs it...

thxs for grabbing this.. much appreciated

maguar
06-12-14, 03:52 PM
Thanks eepopp. I think I've watched too many crime shows and read too much fantasy. Just saying that they'll get the help they need and it's a divine plan tends to go with the character that goes power mad/off the deep end.

Maybe it was all innocent and she meant that there'd be two of them splitting the role. Or she could send her on a vacation to the other faerie tribe.

labsandboxers
06-12-14, 03:58 PM
I closed my eyes and hit a button. I'm now following the ambishuse one

eepopp
06-12-14, 03:58 PM
Thanks eepopp. I think I've watched too many crime shows and read too much fantasy. Just saying that they'll get the help they need and it's a divine plan tends to go with the character that goes power mad/off the deep end.

Maybe it was all innocent and she meant that there'd be two of them splitting the role. Or she could send her on a vacation to the other faerie tribe.

Just looking at the Team Lila Quest Titles:

Quest Titles:

Team Lila, Part 1
Team Lila, Part 2
Team Lila, Part 3
Lila's Master Plan

What is "Lila's Master Plan"?!?

I really don't want spoilers..., but I would really appreciate if someone *cough* shipower *cough* could give us a clue. ;)

CottageRose
06-12-14, 04:07 PM
OMG! I am paralyzed with the fear of choosing the wrong team.

pixieblob
06-12-14, 04:12 PM
hmm I'm sure i picked Azalea (I agree with maguar, Lila sounds creepy) but the Lila quests have popped up next :(

litab16
06-12-14, 04:12 PM
Just looking at the Team Lila Quest Titles:

What is "Lila's Master Plan"?!?

I really don't want spoilers..., but I would really appreciate if someone *cough* shipower *cough* could give us a clue. ;)

I choose Lila. She's the upstart. Azalia seems headed for a downfall. You should be able to guess what Lila hopes to gain

Lita

Queenzod
06-12-14, 04:23 PM

That's just what she wants you to think! Sure, it sounds all innocent, but I'm telling ya, there's a secret, evil, nefarious, evil, no-good, evil plan going on here. Did I mention it's EVIL?

robino23
06-12-14, 04:27 PM
J chose Lila. I'm just hoping for a little drama I guess. Maybe I'm reading to much into it, but she does seem a little "dodgy."

Elayne15
06-12-14, 04:35 PM
Just note you have to pick twice - I chose team azalea from the quest line and then when it took me to the greenhouse I didn't really look and crafted the top choice which was team Lila; as a result I ended up on team Lila - I think maguar is right that Lila is spiking some tea (hehe)

vontalken
06-12-14, 04:37 PM
I have to go for team Azalea. The queen trusts her and it is her court. I wouldn't like it if Kaz decided to help Belladonna overthrow Greselda in my kingdom. :)

litab16
06-12-14, 04:40 PM
Azalia seems to anger quickly. I don't think she supports the queen's desire to cooperate.

Queenzod
06-12-14, 04:43 PM
Azalia seems to anger quickly. I don't think she supports the queen's desire to cooperate.

She's either sleep deprived, which can make one cranky, or she's being poisoned, which can make one cranky.

BungoCook
06-12-14, 04:46 PM
You know I was just thinking, with names like Lilla and Azaelea, shouldn't the arch have been a lily and azaeleas combination? Missed a trick there TL. Tee hee.
Loving the updates but wish the glimmer fragments and shards would be given a higher rate drop. A gem based item source is not worth it, unless you let it drop from an adventure or trade like the deep rock formation. Also, please please please make seeds and /or fertiliser a guaranteed drop from conservatories.

litab16
06-12-14, 04:50 PM
She's either sleep deprived, which can make one cranky, or she's being poisoned, which can make one cranky.

I agree she's sleep deprived. Poisoning may be a possibility - especially when Lila makes the tea! But, Azalia seems to be annoyed to even have to bothered with the project at all.

Queenzod
06-12-14, 04:54 PM
I agree she's sleep deprived. Poisoning may be a possibility - especially when Lila makes the tea! But, Azalia seems to be annoyed to even have to bothered with the project at all.

Okay, so maybe she's just burned out at work? In which case, maybe it would be a kindness to let her get some rest and go with Lila.

We need more info in order to proceed! This is ****ing me!

I feel like I've had too much coffee today, and I don't even drink coffee! :). Zooom! Zoooom!

glimmergate
06-12-14, 04:59 PM
We're really excited that you're enjoying this update. This is the first time we've tried this "choice" goal structure and we're hoping that we can use it in the future to help add extra depth to our stories!

Definitely hear you on the shards, seeds, and fertilizer - I'll be looking in to these droprates soon.

meme1098
06-12-14, 05:05 PM
We're really excited that you're enjoying this update. This is the first time we've tried this "choice" goal structure and we're hoping that we can use it in the future to help add extra depth to our stories!

Definitely hear you on the shards, seeds, and fertilizer - I'll be looking in to these droprates soon.

Thanks, Glimmergate. Hopefully, both shards & fragments can be a guaranteed drop from the gate, maybe 2 or 3 of each can be a 30% drop.

dragon2046
06-12-14, 05:07 PM

Love the update. I went with azalea. Let's hope I made the right choice. :). Thanks for looking into droprates soon. I really love and look forward to the new quests days.

doobievilla
06-12-14, 05:10 PM

Better late then never

gdmcrjunkie
06-12-14, 05:12 PM
Aaaaaagh I'm tired of hesitating. Lila it is, then. I'll lend her my support when she gets accused of poisoning :D And if she is doing it, well, that'd be interesting too!

asikosan
06-12-14, 05:12 PM
glimmergate, can you tell when approx you will open new expansions?

glimmergate
06-12-14, 05:45 PM
glimmergate, can you tell when approx you will open new expansions?

soon!

:cool:

labsandboxers
06-12-14, 06:34 PM
So on the flower arches I am now crafting my rose arch ( didn't expect to get through the update so fast ) will I be able to craft the sunflower arch or will it have to be purchased?

tigarlilyvol
06-12-14, 06:45 PM
Purchased

hope7162
06-12-14, 06:51 PM
Chose Azalea!

Azalea. Wake up. How are you feeling?
*Yawn* Hi there. I feel rejuvenated.
Like I just took a rose petal bath and sunbathed all day.
Glad to hear it. Let us know when you're ready.
Of course, shall we begin?
First, we'll need materials for nursing flowers in your kingdom.
Is this the list? It doesn't look so bad.
That's your to-do list. I have my own. Work gets done faster in twos.

Team Azalea, Part 1
Give 5 Fey Crystals
Give 2 Floral Glows
Give 2 Mythic Essence
Reward - 3,100 coin, 10 XP, 40 Seeds

eepopp
06-12-14, 06:54 PM
Chose Azalea!

Azalea. Wake up. How are you feeling?
*Yawn* Hi there. I feel rejuvenated.
Like I just took a rose petal bath and sunbathed all day.
Glad to hear it. Let us know when you're ready.
Of course, shall we begin?
First, we'll need materials for nursing flowers in your kingdom.
Is this the list? It doesn't look so bad.
That's your to-do list. I have my own. Work gets done faster in twos.

Team Azalea, Part 1
Give 5 Fey Crystals
Give 2 Floral Glows
Give 2 Mythic Essence
Reward - 3,100 coin, 10 XP, 40 Seeds

Thank You for posting this!!! Please continue, because this storyline is intriguing!

butterball8509
06-12-14, 07:02 PM
Ok, Did I do something wrong? I chose Azalea & it seemed that I was directed to the Greenhouse. I waited 28 seconds & next thing I knew, I was on Team Lila. What happened?

Any chance I can get this changed? (Especially since I just know Lila is going to be evil!)

olcastle
06-12-14, 07:07 PM
The new arches are gorgeous!

And the flowerbed is the tiniest thing in the CS history. We can use them for scavenger hunt, you can start from my kingdom lol.

hope7162
06-12-14, 07:20 PM
Azalea storyline

So what do you think of Lila as your helper?
Hmmm...I never thought about taking on help.
Might be a good idea? You can assign the less pressing tasks off.
Perhaps. But why rely on others for what you can do yourself.
You can't do everything yourself.
That's something I hate to accept.
Me too, but that's why we have friends.
I will consider it. Thank you for your counsel.

Team Azalea, Part 2
Craft a Faerie Flowerbed in the Greenhouse
40 Faerie seeds, 40 Fertilizer, 30 Faeries Murmur, 3 hours

*Yawn*
Tired?
I'm starting to feel fatigue... I've been drinking this tea thats supposed to keep me awake.
It's boiling hot! Hot like the year of the endless summer.
Is it working?
I don't think so...but I'm not certain?
Hmmm...maybe it's not for you. Have you tried a different tea?
ZZzzZz...
Azalea. Wake up. Do you want to stop here?
No, we carry on. Let's finish this Rose Arch.
Ok, don't push yourself to hard.

Team Azalea, Part 3
Craft a Rose Arch in the Greenhouse
99 Red Petals, 60 Seeds, 40 Water, 8 hours

hope7162
06-12-14, 07:55 PM
Azalea storyline

Azalea. Azalea!
Humm... mmhmm... huh?
Wake up! Feast your eyes!
Oh my... its MAGNIFICENT! But... how? When?
When you fell asleep.
My deepest apologies. I didn't mean to... I...
It's ok. We hope Queen Ivinea will be impressed.
I hope so too! Oh, this is most joyous.
Hi there, Lila.
Oh. Hi. Isn't it the human that ditched me.
What do you mean?
I waited outside your cottage ALL DAY!
The least you could do was tell me you weren't going to come.
I got caught up and forgot. I'm really sorry, Lila.
Save it. Humans, they can never be trusted.
Hey, wait!
Thank you for your help, I will return home to let Queen Ivinea know. I will talk to Lila for you.

Surprise, Azalea!
Rest (at the cottage)
Reward - 3,100 coin, 10 XP

Queenzod
06-12-14, 08:00 PM
See? All of you on team Lila are siding with...deh duh dummmm

A murderer! A vile, evil murderer! And they look like such nice creatures...

Hey, has anyone tried to purchase more than one rose arch? I bought one earlier today, and then I just tried to get another. I placed it and a few seconds later I got the "loading" screen and then it shoots me out to before the purchase. ??

eepopp
06-12-14, 08:55 PM
WARNING!: SPOILERS BELOW!

Team Lila Quest Chain dialogue

Note: After choosing to help Lila in the Greenhouse.

"Which Team Are You On?" Congratulations Window
Ivy says : "And the drama ensues"

--

Team Lila, Part 1

Lila: I'm glad you came!
Ruler: This feels wrong... but you're right, Azalea should rest.
Lila: I agree! A hundred peonies and more!
Ruler: What did you have in mind?
Lila: I'm thinking an EXPLOSION of flowers! I promise it will be sweet! Let's get these items on my list first.
Ruler: Sounds easy enough. Let's do it.
Lila: Yippie! I may be small but I'm plenty strong. Let's divide and conquer.

Kingdom Goals : Team Lila, Part 1
Ivy says : "About to say! If Lila makes us do all the work, I'm going to ask Lady Greselda to turn her into a toad!"
*Give Fey Crystals x5 (Has anyone seen Lila?)
*Give Floral Glow x2 (It's been a while...)
*Give Mythic Essence x2 (Where did she go?)
Rewards : 3,100 Coins, 10XP, 40 Piles of Seed

"Team Lila, Part 1" Congratulations Window
Ivy says : "Hey Lila, where did you go?"

--

Team Lila, Part 2

Lila : Have you spoken to Azalea?
Ruler : Where were you? Oh, speaking of which, I should go check up on Azalea...
Lila : No! Please don't leave. I need you now more than ever!
Ruler : I'll be right back...
Lila : But this Faerie Flowerbed needs attention right now! It can't wait!
Ruler : ... Ok, after this I'll go check on Azalea.

Kingdom Goals : Team Lila, Part 2
Ivy says : "Geez, is Lila needy, or what! Hmm... I wonder what I can use from this flowerbed. I'm tingly with all the potions I could create with it!"
*Craft a Faerie Flowerbed (At the Greenhouse!)
Rewards: 3,100 Gold, 10 XP, 40 Red Petals

"Team Lila, Part 2" Congratulations Window
Ivy says : "Lady Greselda! Know any potions with Faerie ingredients?"

--

Team Lila, Part 3

Ruler : Ok, I'm going to go visit Azalea now.
Lila : WAIT!
Ruler : What now?
Lila : Before you go, give her this.
Ruler : That's boiling hot! What is this?!
Lila : Tea! It'll keep her awake, I promise! Freshly picked herbs from the flowerbed we just made!
Ruler : Uhhh... yeah, anyone would be awake drinking something this hot.
Lila : Don't tell her it's from me though!
Ruler : Why not? It's a sweet gesture.
Lila : I like to be the friendly neighborhood Faerie. I don't need to be recognized for good things. I'll be here building this Rose Arch. Come back soon and help me, ok?!

Kingdom Goals : Team Lila, Part 3
Ivy says : "Hey, she may be quirky and needy, but at least her heart is in the right place! She's going to be a great handmaiden."
*Craft a Rose Arch (At the Greenhouse)
Rewards : 3,100 Coins, 10 XP, 4 Vital Extracts

"Team Lila, Part 3" Congratulations Window
Ivy says : "Someone paint me in front of this Rose Arch!"

--

Lila's Master Plan

Ruler : This Rose Arch was a great idea. Queen Ivinea will notice you for sure!
Lila : Thank you! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you!
Ruler : No problem. Glad I could help.
Lila : But you know what makes me happier?
Ruler : What?
Lila : That you didn't help Azalea.
Lila : I mean, that you didn't WAKE Azalea. She needs her rest, I'm happy to contribute my energy in her place.
Ruler : Yeah, hopefully she comes back recharged.

Azalea : Hello.
Ruler : Hi Azalea. How was your nap?
Azalea : Nap? You never came to me. I slept for hours. And missed more meetings.
Ruler : Sorry about that... we decided it was better to let you rest...
Azalea : That's not for you to decide. Don't tell me you'll wake me and not do it.
Azalea : Humans. They always want the bouquet.
Ruler : Hey, wait!

Lila : Thanks for the help! I'm going home to let my sisters know. I'll talk to Azalea for ya.

Kingdom Goals : Lila's Master Plan
Ivy says : "I hope Lila talks to Azalea and smooths things over for you. But yeah, what did you expect?! You picked a side! Team Lila!"
*Rest (At the Cottage!)

Lila's Master Plan - Congratulations Window
Ivy says : "Time to wait for the Faeries to return."

Galadraal
06-12-14, 09:00 PM
Initially, I thought I'd go with Lila until I read more and agree she must be poisoning Azalea to get ahead. Also, Azalea was grateful and surprised at the offer of help and appreciated it. She prefers doing everything herself and finds it difficult to ask for help. Lila, on the other hand, seemed rude and like she expected the help and then gets angry and nasty when it isn't given.

I agree, it is sneaky the way the greenhouse has Lila first even though alphabetically it would be Azalea. I really love the new "choice" storyline and am excited to see how it evolves :-) Thank you so much Team Lava for keeping Castle Story the Best game EVER!!!

Galadraal
06-12-14, 09:04 PM
I wrote my comment before the Lila quest line was posted and am even MORE certain I made the correct choice with Azalea. Lila is most definitely up to no good with that tea

oliverrr11
06-12-14, 09:07 PM
See? All of you on team Lila are siding with...deh duh dummmm

A murderer! A vile, evil murderer! And they look like such nice creatures....

Go team Lila! They ARE nice creatures. Especially Lila. It was so thoughtful for her to get tea for Azalea to help her with her narcolepsy. It's not her fault it didn't work. She tried. Queenzod, you don't know what you are talking about. It was posted on a kingdom wall that I visited earlier that "QZ's got a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock." I agree.

dragoniakingdom
06-12-14, 09:11 PM
Been reading with interest.

Not up to choosing a side yet - still waiting on the pine tree's to grow so that I can chop them.

Lila seems to be a scheming not so nice fairy,who I deduce is making a stay awake tea for Azalea with *sleeping* ingredients.......

Team Azalea for me!

vednir
06-12-14, 09:27 PM
We're really excited that you're enjoying this update. This is the first time we've tried this "choice" goal structure and we're hoping that we can use it in the future to help add extra depth to our stories!.

It looks like TL is finding newer ways to monetize things. If you choose one pathway perhaps some of the player base will be enticed to acquire rewards from the other pathway through gems.

Queenzod
06-12-14, 09:35 PM
Go team Lila! They ARE nice creatures. Especially Lila. It was so thoughtful for her to get tea for Azalea to help her with her narcolepsy. It's not her fault it didn't work. She tried. Queenzod, you don't know what you are talking about. It was posted on a kingdom wall that I visited earlier that "QZ's got a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock." I agree.

You are being duped! Lila is evilllllll.

Are you coming back to America anytime soon? I have no idea what you're saying half the time. ;)

Queenzod
06-12-14, 10:00 PM
Okay, I've been thinking. Suppose Azalea knows that Lila is after her job, so she's faking being poisoned and is going to set Lila up for murder? Lila's only crime could be that she's stupid and doesn't see it!

God, I need to get a life.

Ps. That means Azalea will need to fake her own death and get a new face with plastic surgery!

Pps. It's because they're actually sisters and their mom liked Lila best!

DrP4ever
06-12-14, 11:07 PM
I didn't purposefully choose one but I am on the team Lila quest line. I clicked on the greenhouse and must have double clicked and I was off. Oh well.

rosym47
06-12-14, 11:43 PM
I went for Azalea because I know that it's the name of a flower. Was Lila the name of a girl in a novel who could travel between worlds. Anyway I love the rose arch.

Thinking about travelling between worlds it would be cool to have a time machine in the kingdom ��

mymummy789
06-12-14, 11:43 PM
What is the new rose arch classed as? Mine has finished crafting but it won't let me place or store it as it says I have reached the limit on this kind of structure. I have tried storing a wall and another arch but it still won't let me place it :(

FlowerBurst
06-12-14, 11:54 PM
What is the new rose arch classed as? Mine has finished crafting but it won't let me place or store it as it says I have reached the limit on this kind of structure. I have tried storing a wall and another arch but it still won't let me place it :(

The same thing happened to me. I sold a few walls I had in my inventory and was able to place it. The walls still count in your inventory--must be sold to be removed from your count.

mymummy789
06-13-14, 12:00 AM
The same thing happened to me. I sold a few walls I had in my inventory and was able to place it. The walls still count in your inventory--must be sold to be removed from your count.

Thanks. Sold a few more walls and it worked :)

newzealander
06-13-14, 12:08 AM
Team Azalea for me. I always back the underdog, and it seems to me that more of you are falling for Lila's "miss innocence" act. Don't be fooled; Azalea is our lady.

rosym47
06-13-14, 01:09 AM

It has Royal points so it must be a royal building. I expect you have reached your limit. You can try storing a tower or piece of wall and then try again.

EBJW
06-13-14, 01:15 AM
Team Azalea for me. I always back the underdog, and it seems to me that more of you are falling for Lila's "miss innocence" act. Don't be fooled; Azalea is our lady.

Yep, I agree! I have a soft spot for underdogs, we'll stick together! And as for backstabbing, sneaky opportunists: maybe we can rely on some karma...?! :rolleyes:

diaara
06-13-14, 01:22 AM
How about Azalea gives rose arch and Lila gives sunflower arch!?

maguar
06-13-14, 01:38 AM
I've reported the issue with people accidentally choosing the wrong team through the greenhouse. I've also updated the notes at the start to make it clearer.

I went for Azalea (can relate to the tiredness, overwork and finding it easier to do yourself rather than delegate). I'm a little concerned at how Lila reacted though. It's possible by accidentally over looking her we may have made an enemy. Could she end up siding with the blythewood faeries that are feuding with the glimmer wood ones?

littelprincess0313
06-13-14, 01:41 AM
Hey
I have a question apart from the story line. I finished the first part of the Blythewood several days ago. How do I trigger the next part? Do I have to do sth or does it start automatic at some time?

maguar
06-13-14, 01:50 AM
You need to finish all the current parts of the blythewood and troll tribe quests

littelprincess0313
06-13-14, 01:53 AM
Thanks for the quick answer. But I have another problem I don't know how to start the 2nd part of the Blythewood. Is there anything I need to do?

leatimark
06-13-14, 01:57 AM
Hi all . I just picked a fairy in "which team are u ? " and I didn't get any team goal after it . Anyone else have this problem ?

maguar
06-13-14, 02:15 AM
Thanks for the quick answer. But I have another problem I don't know how to start the 2nd part of the Blythewood. Is there anything I need to do?

Make sure you have the faerie respite at level 5. This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65920-Castle-Story-02-27-2014-Update-The-Blythewood-Sapling-Part-2) has more on the next bit of that quest line.

Hi all . I just picked a fairy in "which team are u ? " and I didn't get any team goal after it . Anyone else have this problem ?

You need to go to the greenhouse and craft the recipe for the faerie you want to support.

Gingernut2013
06-13-14, 04:06 AM
If I already have 99 red petals, and then finish the 2nd part of this quest, will we not get the 40 red petal reward? Or will it still be added, so we have 139 red petals?

Castloninian
06-13-14, 04:29 AM
I could not choose. I considered calling my children to let them make the choice for me but I realised that would be the end of my quiet ipad time. So I closed my eyes, swiped a few times up and down and just chose. Team Lila for me.

claupu
06-13-14, 04:45 AM
If I already have 99 red petals, and then finish the 2nd part of this quest, will we not get the 40 red petal reward? Or will it still be added, so we have 139 red petals?

You will get the reward and have 139 petals in your inventory (I had 128 :)).

Good luck.

m1stery
06-13-14, 04:49 AM
It's a second day of new goal and I have finally decided my team.... I'm team Azalea! ;)
It took me a lot to decide but I think that Lila us up to no good. Besides it seems to me that Azalea is longer a friend of our kingdom + before you choose to help her in the Greenhouse it says 'Time to build trust with the Faeries' and that is the direction that I'm going! :D

1Peter1Pan1
06-13-14, 04:59 AM
Nice, but too quick. I went for Azalea team. The decorations are lovely. I'm looking forward to the next part. In the meantime I can work on plants for Belladonna.:)

eepopp
06-13-14, 07:52 AM
Nice, but too quick. I went for Azalea team. The decorations are lovely. I'm looking forward to the next part. In the meantime I can work on plants for Belladonna.:)

I was surprised at how quickly this quest went (if you already had all stuff in inventory). Even though I was suspicious of Lila, I only chose her because Azalea's dialogue was the only one posted. I took one for the team to expose her. ;)

One interesting thing...., we know that Aggwyn writes all the stories and puts in Easter Eggs. Azalea's name may have been inspired by "Iggy Azalea" (hinted on one of the Congratulation screens). Iggy is an Australian rap artist that moved to the United States when she was a young girl, was a house cleaner at one time..., and most recently had the number 1 album on the US Billboard charts (not just in the rap category, but of all genres). That's one hard working woman. Despite my distaste of rap music in general, I certainly do respect her accomplishments. If Aggwyn was inspired to name our hard working Faerie, "Azalea", because of "Iggy Azalea", then it's a nice homage in our game.

The name "Lila" on the other hand? The only pop culture reference that I found ominous was from the show "Dexter". In that show, "Lila" was a psychopathic murdering arsonist that was the main antagonist of Season 2. Coincidence?

Either way, great job Aggwynn!

eepopp
06-13-14, 08:00 AM

As claupu stated earlier, yes, you'll get your reward and you'll be able to go over your inventory limit. That goes for all the quest rewards (petals, seeds, etc).

http://i61.tinypic.com/345occm.jpg

littelprincess0313
06-13-14, 08:53 AM
Ok I read the whole forum about the 2nd part about blythewood but no one said how the quest line will start. I finished the first, my fairy respire is lv 5 but the next part doesnt show up.
Do I just have to wait some time?

Beleriand
06-13-14, 09:14 AM
I choose Azalea yesterday before I knew of the "factions" simply because she was a blue fairy and I prefer blue to yellow :D. Go team go.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-13-14, 09:16 AM
Ok I read the whole forum about the 2nd part about blythewood but no one said how the quest line will start. I finished the first, my fairy respire is lv 5 but the next part doesnt show up.
Do I just have to wait some time?

According to the first post, in addition to having faerie respite at final upgrade, you have to complete "knock on wood" which is the end of blythewood sapling part 3 as well as part 5 of troll tribe.

littelprincess0313
06-13-14, 09:38 AM
According to the first post, in addition to having faerie respite at final upgrade, you have to complete "knock on wood" which is the end of blythewood sapling part 3 as well as part 5 of troll tribe.

Hey thx but I need to know what I have to do to start the 2nd blythewood quest.
My question has nothing to do with the momentary update

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-13-14, 09:45 AM
Hey thx but I need to know what I have to do to start the 2nd blythewood quest.
My question has nothing to do with the momentary update
Then I'm not sure what you're asking cuz your initial question read that you were asking how to start THIS quest.
To start the second part of the blythewood sapling, you have to complete the first part, which is place it and visit it.
Here's the link for part 1:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65629-Castle-Story-02-20-2014-Update-The-Blythewood-Sapling-Part-1&highlight=Blythewood+sapling

And here's the link for part 2:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65920-Castle-Story-02-27-2014-Update-The-Blythewood-Sapling-Part-2&highlight=Blythewood

Hope that helps. :)

littelprincess0313
06-13-14, 09:50 AM
Then I'm not sure what you're asking cuz your initial question read that you were asking how to start THIS quest.
To start the second part of the blythewood sapling, you have to complete the first part, which is place it and visit it.
Here's the link for part 1:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65629-Castle-Story-02-20-2014-Update-The-Blythewood-Sapling-Part-1&highlight=Blythewood+sapling

And here's the link for part 2:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65920-Castle-Story-02-27-2014-Update-The-Blythewood-Sapling-Part-2&highlight=Blythewood

Hope that helps. :)

Oh I'm sorry I really forgot that my question is about how to start the 2nd part.
But I already read those two forums and no one explaibs how the second one starts.
I have the fairy respire at lv 5 so I dont know what else to do.

Do I just have to wait and collect a few times or do I miss sth?

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-13-14, 09:56 AM
Oh I'm sorry I really forgot that my question is about how to start the 2nd part.
But I already read those two forums and no one explaibs how the second one starts.
I have the fairy respire at lv 5 so I dont know what else to do.

Do I just have to wait and collect a few times or do I miss sth?

This is the wrong thread for this but.... Have you placed the sapling? Have you visited it? Which goal is in your book relating to the sapling? You can find where you are in relation to the steps by clicking the links I already gave you. :)

Aggwynn
06-13-14, 10:08 AM
I was surprised at how quickly this quest went (if you already had all stuff in inventory). Even though I was suspicious of Lila, I only chose her because Azalea's dialogue was the only one posted. I took one for the team to expose her. ;)

One interesting thing...., we know that Aggwyn writes all the stories and puts in Easter Eggs. Azalea's name may have been inspired by "Iggy Azalea" (hinted on one of the Congratulation screens). Iggy is an Australian rap artist that moved to the United States when she was a young girl, was a house cleaner at one time..., and most recently had the number 1 album on the US Billboard charts (not just in the rap category, but of all genres). That's one hard working woman. Despite my distaste of rap music in general, I certainly do respect her accomplishments. If Aggwyn was inspired to name our hard working Faerie, "Azalea", because of "Iggy Azalea", then it's a nice homage in our game.

The name "Lila" on the other hand? The only pop culture reference that I found ominous was from the show "Dexter". In that show, "Lila" was a psychopathic murdering arsonist that was the main antagonist of Season 2. Coincidence?

Either way, great job Aggwynn!

I do like Dexter. And I do like Iggy ;)

littelprincess0313
06-13-14, 10:08 AM
This is the wrong thread for this but.... Have you placed the sapling? Have you visited it? Which goal is in your book relating to the sapling? You can find where you are in relation to the steps by clicking the links I already gave you. :)

Yes I know I'm sorry but I didn't know where else to ask.
I don't have any quest.
I finished the first, upgraded to lv 5 and nothing since.
Do I miss sth?

littelprincess0313
06-13-14, 10:11 AM
Yes I know I'm sorry but I didn't know where else to ask.
I don't have any quest.
I finished the first, upgraded to lv 5 and nothing since.
Do I miss sth?
Oh ok I just realised I mixed the quests up I didn't start them at all. I'm sorry for the wasted time.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-13-14, 10:13 AM
Oh ok I just realised I mixed the quests up I didn't start them at all. I'm sorry for the wasted time.
LOL!!! ...*hitting forehead w palm of hand* OMG lol... No problem lol

PikaSquirrel
06-13-14, 10:52 AM
For anyone who accidentally chose a different team, the tasks and rewards for the Goals are very similar so you are not missing out. Who knows, maybe you'll end up changing your mind and liking the team you joined ;)

Thanks for letting us know with your feedback, we'll keep this in mind the next time we do these type of Goals!

DrP4ever
06-13-14, 12:55 PM
So not cool! I finished my rose arch but can't place it. I have sold off 4 towers and still no. I don't want to sell my walls. I need more walls. It says level up to place but I have leveled up tons with same meSsage as before. I am currently at level 49.7 Help!

mymummy789
06-13-14, 12:56 PM
So not cool! I finished my rose arch but can't place it. I have sold off 4 towers and still no. I don't want to sell my walls. I need more walls. It says level up to place but I have leveled up tons with same meSsage as before. I am currently at level 49.7 Help!

sorry, but you will need to sell walls to place it. I think the arch is equivalent to 2 wall pieces.

Rockinkitten
06-13-14, 01:10 PM
It used to be enough to put stuff in storage, not sell.

eepopp
06-13-14, 01:12 PM
sorry, but you will need to sell walls to place it. I think the arch is equivalent to 2 wall pieces.

Correct.

Arches are found in Market-->Decorations-->Walls

If a player can't place an arch, they need to delete walls.

http://i57.tinypic.com/21nk68i.jpg

DrP4ever
06-13-14, 01:12 PM
I sold two walls, she said as she sobbed, and still no. I'm not willing to sell off my kingdom. Help TL help!

dala12
06-13-14, 01:17 PM
Why must we sell the walls? Can't we store it? Is there a limit? I choose the orange Lila! Because in my eyes it is not yellow! And because I live in Holland, we love that colour!

glimmergate
06-13-14, 01:28 PM
Hey folks, we'll look into the wall cap. Please hang tight, this might take a few weeks. But I'll see what I can do.

DrP4ever
06-13-14, 01:30 PM
Whoopsie. I stored my items is discovered. I sold one tower and no go. Sold a wall and yes. But come on TL, I have been asking for more walls to enclose my kingdom and not to sell them. Very bummed by this.

bunnykitty9
06-13-14, 01:58 PM
Does anyone know if you buy the rose arch with gems will that count as "crafting" it, so I can continue on with the storyline? It's going to take me forever to get 60 seeds otherwise.

PikaSquirrel
06-13-14, 02:02 PM
You'll need to craft it in order to fulfill the Goal task to craft the item :)

bunnykitty9
06-13-14, 02:06 PM
Thank you!! :D

DeeDeeBird70
06-13-14, 03:24 PM
Does anyone know if you buy the rose arch with gems will that count as "crafting" it, so I can continue on with the storyline? It's going to take me forever to get 60 seeds otherwise.

The Faerie Flower Garden drops seeds, faerie murmur, and various petals with a 2 hr. Collection time.

Gingernut2013
06-13-14, 04:34 PM
AWESOME!! Thanks for that claupu!

You will get the reward and have 139 petals in your inventory (I had 128 :)).

Good luck.

DrP4ever
06-13-14, 05:32 PM

Buy multiple conservatories. I never have a problem with seeds now. Shards and fragments are a big issue though!

Criagirl
06-13-14, 06:16 PM
Buy multiple conservatories. I never have a problem with seeds now. Shards and fragments are a big issue though!

Great tip! I hadn't thought of that. Just added another conservatory. 8 seeds to go!

alexium
06-13-14, 06:32 PM
What happened? I chose Team Azalea but ended up on Team Lila! Hope this isn't another 'dragon glitch'.

gdmcrjunkie
06-13-14, 07:06 PM
What happened? I chose Team Azalea but ended up on Team Lila! Hope this isn't another 'dragon glitch'.

It doesn't matter what you tap on the goal page, it's what you choose to "craft" in the greenhouse that puts you on a team. Are you sure you picked Azalea in the greenhouse?

DrP4ever
06-13-14, 07:18 PM
I did the same thing. I think I must have double tapped the greenhouse so I'm on Lila too. Weird!

alexium
06-13-14, 07:40 PM
It doesn't matter what you tap on the goal page, it's what you choose to "craft" in the greenhouse that puts you on a team. Are you sure you picked Azalea in the greenhouse?

Well I thought I did. Having to choose twice is a bit deceptive. Once you choose a team there should be no confusion or chance to mix it up after that. 'Choose a team' should be just that - you're on that team!

Galadraal
06-13-14, 07:56 PM
Did I miss something? Do we craft the Sunflower Arch or is it just in the market?

SpiritWind00
06-13-14, 08:08 PM
I sold two walls, she said as she sobbed, and still no. I'm not willing to sell off my kingdom. Help TL help!

Why must we sell the walls? Can't we store it? Is there a limit? I choose the orange Lila! Because in my eyes it is not yellow! And because I live in Holland, we love that colour!

Hey folks, we'll look into the wall cap. Please hang tight, this might take a few weeks. But I'll see what I can do.

I couldn't place it either, but after a couple of tries it worked. The only thing I did differently was just to place it where the board made it go and then it worked. Then went into edit and placed it where I wanted it. I have no idea if this makes any difference or not!

freesiawoods
06-14-14, 02:25 AM
Ok chose Team Azalea and want to craft the items but lo and behold it needs a load of fertiliser which of course I've been using up chasing Belladonna's inscriptions. So I am waiting on poop, please TL let the stables drop them too!

daddddaaa
06-14-14, 02:49 AM
I crafted the flowerbed invain. After collecting the flowerbeed I wanted to place it, resync, flowerbed gone, greenhouse empty, and I did not receive the 40 red petals. Booooooooo. Even reinstall didn't help. Just lost resources without getting anythin back :(

sabrinashal
06-14-14, 03:51 AM
I crafted the flowerbed invain. After collecting the flowerbeed I wanted to place it, resync, flowerbed gone, greenhouse empty, and I did not receive the 40 red petals. Booooooooo. Even reinstall didn't help. Just lost resources without getting anythin back :(

that's weird because i was maxed on 99 red petals and when i received the 40 red petals i had 139 red petals

(meaning that everything was working without problems even tho i was max on 99 red petals)

kooky panda
06-14-14, 07:52 AM
Have you tried restarting your device or game?
Then check your inventory for the flowerbed.
If it is still not showing up, send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

suziizme
06-14-14, 08:41 AM
I couldn't place it either, but after a couple of tries it worked. The only thing I did differently was just to place it where the board made it go and then it worked. Then went into edit and placed it where I wanted it. I have no idea if this makes any difference or not!

You must not have been at your wall limit. I'm so sad to lose my walls! Good to know it's being worked.

charliemouse123
06-14-14, 09:40 AM
I didn't realise this was a timed quest? I was crafting my rose arch, visited a cottage and all I got was a 'quest expired' message. Is this right?

DeeDeeBird70
06-14-14, 09:58 AM
I didn't realise this was a timed quest? I was crafting my rose arch, visited a cottage and all I got was a 'quest expired' message. Is this right?

You should be fine. Mine did the same and both the flowerbed and arch were still crafting.

charliemouse123
06-14-14, 10:03 AM
You should be fine. Mine did the same and both the flowerbed and arch were still crafting.

Ok, thanks. Seemed a lot of work for no return. And now the only quest I have is the give dark plants, which is unlikely I will complete.

Seriously700
06-14-14, 10:12 AM

I had trouble placing it at first, also. I didn't have room for it in the original direction that it was oriented (it is 2x1) so I tried to rotate it, got the green check mark, checked "place" and it wouldn't place. That happened twice. Then I tried a different spot, rotated it, hit place and that worked - but curiously, it didn't place the way I oriented it - it placed in the original, un-rotated position.

So if you tried to rotate first then place it without success, try placing it where it will fit without rotating.

zoo123g
06-14-14, 10:31 AM
love it teamlava. you have done it again! :) x love this game

fuzzyelfone
06-14-14, 11:27 AM
of all the nasty things you guys have pulled, now I have an arch that won't be placed on the board OR be stored. now I cant even use the greenhouse! you have so many loyal customers and this is exactly how you lose them! why?!?!?!?

zoeee87
06-14-14, 11:45 AM
of all the nasty things you guys have pulled, now I have an arch that won't be placed on the board OR be stored. now I cant even use the greenhouse! you have so many loyal customers and this is exactly how you lose them! why?!?!?!?

If you sell some walls you should have no problem placing it.

lscoltrane
06-14-14, 05:11 PM
I had same problem with the picking of teams. I had chosen azalea and yet at the greenhouse some how selected team Lila. Not sure how this choosing your own adventure will work long term for this game.

fuzzyelfone
06-14-14, 06:27 PM
I have spent real money....and way too much at this point...we shouldn't have to "sell" anything....this is disgusting

zoeee87
06-14-14, 07:52 PM
I have spent real money....and way too much at this point...we shouldn't have to "sell" anything....this is disgusting

I'm sorry that you feel that way.. I was just trying to help in case you didn't know. Not everything is always fair. I've played this have for 2 years and I remember a time when they weren't putting out weekly updates, I think it was 6 months of nothing. So I'm just happy that for now Team Lava is creating new quests for us to do. Nothing is perfect is life or this game. But for me it's a way to get away from the crazy daily life and have some fun. ��

ratandrooster
06-15-14, 03:50 AM
I'm sorry that you feel that way.. I was just trying to help in case you didn't know. Not everything is always fair. I've played this have for 2 years and I remember a time when they weren't putting out weekly updates, I think it was 6 months of nothing. So I'm just happy that for now Team Lava is creating new quests for us to do. Nothing is perfect is life or this game. But for me it's a way to get away from the crazy daily life and have some fun. 😃

I feel the same. CS is getting more interesting compared to when it first started. Even after playing for so long there are goals and quests I could not meet. C'est la vie! Good job Team Lava.

PS I still do not know how to transfer games between devices so this is my old user id, CS is under my new user id. ONE DAY I will try again..

katbtodd
06-15-14, 04:26 AM

When I picked a team. From my quest book I picked azalea which open up the green house.. Not noticing there both in there I pick Lila in the green house, will this make a differance with me ,,,

zoo123g
06-15-14, 05:31 AM
finished :)

katbtodd
06-15-14, 08:35 AM
Just note you have to pick twice - I chose team azalea from the quest line and then when it took me to the greenhouse I didn't really look and crafted the top choice which was team Lila; as a result I ended up on team Lila - I think maguar is right that Lila is spiking some tea (hehe)
The same thing happen to me,,I chose team Azalea , and in the green house wasn't paying attention..and pick Lila ,, do,you think this will matter,,, or was this a glitch

kudukuda
06-15-14, 08:47 AM
So what do you think the chances are hat lila is actually a spy for the Blythwood faeries? Maybe that's why she is orange...

eepopp
06-15-14, 09:23 AM
So what do you think the chances are hat lila is actually a spy for the Blythwood faeries? Maybe that's why she is orange...

...maybe Lila is enchanted by Blythewood magic and is under some sort of Blythewood spell or mind control.
...or maybe that's not even the real Lila, and the orange Lila we see is just a glamour illusion of a Blythewwod Fairy spy in disguise.

In either case, maybe we have to eventually save/rescue Lila.

kudukuda
06-15-14, 09:33 AM
...maybe Lila is enchanted by Blythewood magic and is under some sort of Blythewood spell or mind control.
...or maybe that's not even the real Lila, and the orange Lila we see is just a glamour illusion of a Blythewwod Fairy spy in disguise.

In either case, maybe we have to eventually save/rescue Lila.

I LOVE this rescue idea! Another adventure, this tim to the Blythwood. Two days from castle, four from the barraks, with seeds and pigeon poo as rewards

TinksThots
06-15-14, 11:05 AM
PS I still do not know how to transfer games between devices so this is my old user id, CS is under my new user id. ONE DAY I will try again..
Transfer: (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method)
-- Download Storm8's game Racing Live
-- Play to level 2
-- click on Home.
-- tap settings or (gear) icon
-- tap "Storm8" tab (Middle)
-- tap start/resume transfer (IMPORTANT)
-- click on New Device
-- enter in your previous ID (the one you want to transfer with password)
-- enter your password
-- tap Transfer
-- tap Confirm
-- and you should get a message saying it was successful

Or you can use the log in (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!) feature.

Note: The transfer method removes access to your games from the old device, the login method does not. :-)

riisak
06-15-14, 01:12 PM
Even though it's fun to have to choose which side of the story you take, as a player I find it pretty nerve-wracking not knowing how this decision will impact me in /future/ quest lines. Right now it doesn't make much of a difference, but this story has the possibility to branch into a spy storyline where the side you chose could make a HUGE difference.

To compensate for that, I hope that any time there is an extension of choice based quest lines, they give you the option to change sides at the beginning of new additions.

Queenzod
06-15-14, 01:49 PM
Even though it's fun to have to choose which side of the story you take, as a player I find it pretty nerve-wracking not knowing how this decision will impact me in /future/ quest lines. Right now it doesn't make much of a difference, but this story has the possibility to branch into a spy storyline where the side you chose could make a HUGE difference.

To compensate for that, I hope that any time there is an extension of choice based quest lines, they give you the option to change sides at the beginning of new additions.

If Lila's a spy, she needs to work on her temper. A good spy is calm, cool, and collected! James Bond she is not, lol.

I trust TL to have thought this through already, so I'm not too worried about what may or may not develop in the future. I'm sure it won't make too much difference which side you've chosen. :)

FigmentValley
06-15-14, 02:40 PM
I was given credit (by the fairies and the conversation) for having created the fairy garden and the ros? arch, though all I did was put them in to craft......

kudukuda
06-15-14, 10:48 PM
I was given credit (by the fairies and the conversation) for having created the fairy garden and the ros? arch, though all I did was put them in to craft......

I think TL did that on purpose to make sure you could only craft one and not two. There are players who try to male two of limited items as a personal quest. I think now it has become a sort of mind game with TL, who can beat who sort of thing. The only way to take the craft out of the greenhose was to complete the goal even if the item is still crafting.

outhouse01
06-16-14, 05:11 AM
I think TL did that on purpose to make sure you could only craft one and not two. There are players who try to male two of limited items as a personal quest. I think now it has become a sort of mind game with TL, who can beat who sort of thing. The only way to take the craft out of the greenhose was to complete the goal even if the item is still crafting.

Hi, I'm a bit behind the 8 ball tonight (night time here for me in aus), but I do think you are correct. The requirement/reward was completely different this time. The reward was definitely granted as soon as the craft began. It can only be due to the convos on the forum about crafting multiple limited items. Quo does for those that did. Unfortunately, I think those days are numbered. Cheers

mnjcafe
06-16-14, 10:49 AM
I used to read choose your own adventure books as a kid, so I am digging this! I chose Azalea, because Lila seemed shady, and now that I have read both storylines on the forum, I'm glad I did! Kudos to maguar for being the first to start the conspiracy theory, which turned out to be true! Lila is totally drugging Azalea's tea. Notice her slip-up in the Lila dialogue! Ooh, drama and intrigue galore, I love it. This game is so much fun.

Oh wow! So Lila is evil, but also is not really Lila, or can't help herself! That's a great theory, and it explains why she didn't recognize us at the beginning. Hmmm.

Well, I can't craft the flower-bed yet because I am low on fertilizer. Guess I will have to start making vital extract to use up the excess seeds, since I now have over 100 seeds, but 0 fertilizer. Anyone know what crops I can plant to make my cows and sheep produce more poop?! :P

katbtodd
06-16-14, 12:10 PM
Please can a mod,help,I have ask a few times already with no answers,,, I chose Azalea in the quest book and when the green house open., not thinking there would a choice in there too ,,,I just click on top,one,.which was Lila ,, can this be fix,, will this made a differences ,, the one picked,in quest book should be the one in the green house

55lee55
06-16-14, 12:41 PM
Oh WoW! TL thanks for this awesome quest that uses up many items which were sitting maxed out and lonely in my inventory! They were put to the test, Water was the only thing I ran short of for a very short time because it recharges rapidly, and best of all we as rulers had to hone our decision making s****s because we were given a choice!

I chose Team Azalea because I think her name is lovely. For me the quest was challenging enough to look forward to what would happen next. While lately I have been gem skipping through most of the recent quests when available, the only things I skipped was the chop the trees, logs, etc. because I was full of wood and flower petals, and because I was getting low on gems (for my comfort zone, not anyone else's) I had neither the room for pine trees, nor a place to put the wood and if I used gems to speed up craft buildings to make room for incoming pine logs, so it was less expensive for me to skip the pine trees entirely.

I have to say from my point of view only, I very much appreciated that the real estate footprint of the new items was smaller than the last few items which took at least 4x4 or even more squares per item. Wonderful!

I also bought the lovely sunflower arch and discovered that like our farm animals, the arches only face two directions. Please forgive me if this has been discussed but I am having some vision problems today and didn't read every post. If the answer to why the Arches don't rotate is somewhere else, could someone please point me in the direction of the answer.

Thanks TL for bringing some life back into our Kingdoms! I am awed by the this update. The wonderful approach to the Fairies story line reintroduced them in a unique manner, and the artistry and work that went into the new items gives me hope that TL is back on track again!

Queenzod
06-16-14, 12:51 PM
Please can a mod,help,I have ask a few times already with no answers,,, I chose Azalea in the quest book and when the green house open., not thinking there would a choice in there too ,,,I just click on top,one,.which was Lila ,, can this be fix,, will this made a differences ,, the one picked,in quest book should be the one in the green house

I don't think it will make a difference in the long run, but there isn't anything to be "fixed." TL can't help it if you didn't read the options carefully enough. Sorry!

Ps. I'm not a mod.

katbtodd
06-16-14, 12:55 PM
I don't think it will make a difference in the long run, but there isn't anything to be "fixed." TL can't help it if you didn't read the options carefully enough. Sorry!

Ps. I'm not a mod.
Laughing. At my self,,, always in a hurry,, but the options shouldn't of been in both places ,, they like confusing us

Queenzod
06-16-14, 01:27 PM
Laughing. At my self,,, always in a hurry,, but the options shouldn't of been in both places ,, they like confusing us

It's good you can have a sense of humor about it. Cheers! :)

PikaSquirrel
06-16-14, 01:34 PM

Sorry to hear! You aren't missing out on any Goals or rewards by choosing different teams.

We'll keep this feedback in mind for next time we do similar choice type Goals so you don't accidentally choose the wrong one! :P

dragon2046
06-16-14, 02:57 PM

Any news yet on shards etc. ? Really slow for me on the shards and fragements The glimmer rock is nice but I think should drop more shards and fragements for the cost. It would've been great if u purchased them with gems and they continually drop every couple of hours like the flower one. Just a thought :)

Queenzod
06-16-14, 03:00 PM
I want to know what all these "meetings" the faeries have are for! Sounds very...corporate.

Emeralding
06-16-14, 03:51 PM
I just finished crafting my Rose archway. It will not let me place it. It says I am at my limit for these types of structures. I put my stone archway in storage before trying to place. I even sold a conservatory. It will not let me place. I am level 38 with 4000+ Royal points. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

doobievilla
06-16-14, 03:55 PM
I just finished crafting my Rose archway. It will not let me place it. It says I am at my limit for these types of structures. I put my stone archway in storage before trying to place. I even sold a conservatory. It will not let me place. I am level 38 with 4000+ Royal points. Can anyone tell me what is going on?
It counts as 2 walls i think sorry if bad info. try one wall first... have to sell some walls. And putting them away does not work..

jptheripper
06-16-14, 03:55 PM
there is a wall limit. to store the archway, you have to sell a wall (not just store)

Emeralding
06-16-14, 04:31 PM
there is a wall limit. to store the archway, you have to sell a wall (not just store)

Thanks guys! Very helpful. I'm going to go sell some walls and try again 😊

aurorasreds
06-17-14, 07:19 AM
What is knock on wood and but we just met. Apparently I don't have these complete because I don't have this new goal

8hat
06-17-14, 07:32 AM
What is knock on wood and but we just met. Apparently I don't have these complete because I don't have this new goal

'But we just met' is the end of the 5 part Troll quest line where after we build a house and castle for Kaz the Troll, he leaves to sort out some unrest among the Trolls.

"Knock on wood" (I have not done) appears to be the end of the 3 part Blythwood Sapling quest line after you get the Goddess Tree.

zelda0816
06-17-14, 07:47 AM
Any news yet on shards etc. ? Really slow for me on the shards and fragements The glimmer rock is nice but I think should drop more shards and fragements for the cost. It would've been great if u purchased them with gems and they continually drop every couple of hours like the flower one. Just a thought :)

THIS would be AWESOME!

belbar22
06-17-14, 08:21 AM
Just placed my rose arch. I think it is beautiful.

I eventually chose team Azalea as I think Lila is clearly up to no good. Love this quest line and the fact that we have to make choices. Hope there are more choices to make in the future. Would be great if your choices affected your gaming experience. Great work TL.

Oliver118
06-17-14, 09:50 AM
I love this questline from what I've seen!

GC5410
06-17-14, 10:00 AM
What have the drops been like for the Glimmer Rock Formation, please? At 35 gems I would expect them to drop at least "35 gems worth" of stuff, do they?

dragon2046
06-17-14, 10:06 AM
What have the drops been like for the Glimmer Rock Formation, please? At 35 gems I would expect them to drop at least "35 gems worth" of stuff, do they?

No they do not drop a lot. U might get enough to grow seeds once maybe twice if u are lucky. So in the end u will probably get one plant maybe two I guess if u are really really lucky.

dragon2046
06-17-14, 10:07 AM
So u would probably be further ahead if u just buy the plants in the exchange.

kooky panda
06-17-14, 10:17 AM

I did one and got 14 glimmershards, 10 glimmerseeds, 1 mithril,- Also I would of gotten silver ore but I was maxed.

GC5410
06-18-14, 07:07 AM
No they do not drop a lot. U might get enough to grow seeds once maybe twice if u are lucky. So in the end u will probably get one plant maybe two I guess if u are really really lucky.

So u would probably be further ahead if u just buy the plants in the exchange.

I did one and got 14 glimmershards, 10 glimmerseeds, 1 mithril,- Also I would of gotten silver ore but I was maxed.

Thanks to both of you :)

blackmagiclisa
06-18-14, 10:57 AM
hmm I'm sure i picked Azalea (I agree with maguar, Lila sounds creepy) but the Lila quests have popped up next :(

This happened to me too :( by the time I realized it I had already used gems for missing resources

katbtodd
06-18-14, 12:24 PM
Thinking Lila got a lot of us.. I picked Azalea in quest book..and before I knew it I was reading Lila quest line,,, I didn't realize they both were in the green house,,,, Lila sure is sneaky

6SweetSt
06-18-14, 04:22 PM
I was reading about this game which sounds fun
I am wondering if people with android devices can play the game and special events. I know with Dragon Story the special events and other features of gamed are not available to android players.

PikaSquirrel
06-18-14, 04:32 PM
Castle Story is only available on iOS devices at the moment.

doobievilla
06-18-14, 04:32 PM
Not available for Android

AliveSlice
06-18-14, 07:53 PM
Castle Story is only available on iOS devices at the moment.

Do you think that Castle Story will be made available on The Google Play store soon? I've been playing CS for a little over a year now on my iPad, but in a couple months I won't have it anymore ):

Hopefully CS will be made available for Android users in the near future so I won't have to stop playing.

Oliver118
06-18-14, 10:05 PM
Castle Story has been out for over a year, at this rate there will probably never be Castle Story on Android.

mnjcafe
06-19-14, 05:24 AM

YMMV, but I think it's worth it if you're really in a bind. If you think about it, the dark cave formation is about the same price, and this drops some of the same good stuff as that, PLUS the glimmer shards and glimmer fragments.

ahomeforme
06-19-14, 07:49 AM
I have decided to help Azalea because I like her blue color, and Sabina has a smiling face in the frame of waving goodbye goal...:)

GameGal
06-20-14, 05:32 AM

I did the same thing :-P I would have picked Azalea but I am curious to see what happens!

roguebee
06-21-14, 03:58 PM
I like the Faerie Flowerbed. For one square object, I've been collecting petals, seeds, and fairies' murmur. I know I'll max out on them quick enough, but it's nice to get multiple items for one energy. And those petals may come in handy next week.

katbtodd
06-22-14, 01:01 PM
I did the same thing :-P I would have picked Azalea but I am curious to see what happens!

Thinking a lot of us did the same thing,,,, maybe,,, just may be Lila behind this ,, to get votes,,

carebear8724
09-15-14, 12:17 PM
Okay so I am just waiting to visit my goddess tree for the last time and then I am on to the "Team Azalea or Team Lila" quest. I like to be prepared ahead of time ;). But I have been searching through this thread and I can't seem to find the answer so.... What I would like to know is, on the thread it says MYSTIC essence. It is it really MYTHIC Essence? I would rather save my manticore whiskers and dragon scales if it is not the mythic essence. Any help?

Capper7
09-23-14, 07:46 PM
So I just got up to "Which Team Are You On?" (apparently making me a little more than 3 months behind the main story line). The thought of reward differences never crossed my mind. I'm worried about what the story differences will be! I'm having a hard time deciding between Lily and Azalea. Help?

PikaSquirrel
09-25-14, 12:00 PM
The rewards are the same for both so you won't be missing out. :)

Capper7
09-25-14, 03:43 PM
Right. I knew that the rewards are the same. I was trying to ask other people about the story differences.

Capper7
10-01-14, 06:30 AM
So I have been putting off making the decision between Lily and Azalea for the last three weeks while I wait for someone to weigh in on the story differences before I do anything. Since no one has said anything yet, can I please get some help?

Capper7
10-14-14, 06:53 AM
OK. Thank you, PikaSquirrel!

PikaSquirrel
10-14-14, 10:39 AM
If you haven't already, you should read through a few page on this thread. A few players have posted dialogs that appear after choosing a team. That may help you get an idea of what sort of story each will have and help you choose. Just keep in mind that there's no wrong choice and we're sure you'll enjoy whichever you choose! :)

queentina3
03-24-15, 05:30 AM
1.Ivinea's Request
Clear some Small Rock Piles x 5
Clear some Old Logs x 5
Clear some Pine Trees x 5
Rewards: 1,800 Coins, 7 XP, Rose Seal x 1

NO, NO, NO!!! WHY TL, WHY???? *whimpers, grimaces, and stomps foot like a temper-tantrum toddler*

For those that are like me and just getting to this goal now (or have this goal in the near future) and also have the fortune teller goal to chop this, but you're not for the shards/fragments, be prepared to skip this Old Log chop for 30 gems. HOLD onto your gems for this purpose! You're going to need those extra glimmer shards/fragments!

There is NO WAY I'm chopping my log for Ivinea when I have sinister sister right now and this whole Faerie quest line in front of me, plus Ivy's lessons. Uh-uh, no way, not going to happen! :p

I'll give up my 30 gems, grudgingly, just to hold onto that darn log! :rolleyes:

zaccy678
03-24-15, 04:28 PM
NO, NO, NO!!! WHY TL, WHY???? *whimpers, grimaces, and stomps foot like a temper-tantrum toddler*

For those that are like me and just getting to this goal now (or have this goal in the near future) and also have the fortune teller goal to chop this, but you're not for the shards/fragments, be prepared to skip this Old Log chop for 30 gems. HOLD onto your gems for this purpose! You're going to need those extra glimmer shards/fragments!

There is NO WAY I'm chopping my log for Ivinea when I have sinister sister right now and this whole Faerie quest line in front of me, plus Ivy's lessons. Uh-uh, no way, not going to happen! :p

I'll give up my 30 gems, grudgingly, just to hold onto that darn log! :rolleyes:

Not up to this yet, but will be soon...

Curious to know what the big deal is with logs? Aren't they like 600 coins?? And only 3 energy??

Or is it a different kind of log :confused:

queentina3
03-24-15, 04:48 PM
Not up to this yet, but will be soon...

Curious to know what the big deal is with logs? Aren't they like 600 coins?? And only 3 energy??

Or is it a different kind of log :confused:

23. The Glimmer Rock Fortune
(Let it go! You'll trip on something eventually)
Chop down Old Log x 1
Rewards: Glimmer Shard/Glimmer Fragments per chop
TIP: THIS FORTUNE CAN BE USED TO GAIN UNLIMITED GLIMMER FRAGMENTS AND SHARDS. THE TRICK IS NOT TO CHOP THE LOG ALL OF THE WAY. CHOP 2 TIMES, SELL THE LOG, BUY ANOTHER AND REPEAT. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T CHOP THE LOG 3 TIMES, THE FORTUNE REMAINS OPEN AS LONG AS YOU WANT

I'm at this step in the Fortunes and if I chop that log, the same log that Ivinea is asking me to chop COMPLETELY, then I'll lose this fortune. If you're also working on Sister Sister, the last thing you'll want to do is chop that log as getting glitter fragmants and shards are minimal per day and you'll need hundreds to make all the plants. Plus at some point in the Faerie goal chains you'll need more and I think in Kaz Returns from Blythewood, which comes right after you build the Faerie Bridge. I need to double check and see how many are needed as it may just be seeds and not shards/fragments for those, but needless to say, you get this goal at the same time you get Sister Sister and you'll want to hang on to this fortune (if you haven't passed it yet) to get through it.

zaccy678
03-24-15, 04:53 PM
I'm at this step in the Fortunes and if I chop that log, the same log that Ivinea is asking me to chop COMPLETELY, then I'll lose this fortune. If you're also working on Sister Sister, the last thing you'll want to do is chop that log as getting glitter fragmants and shards are minimal per day and you'll need hundreds to make all the plants. Plus at some point in the Faerie goal chains you'll need more and I think in Kaz Returns from Blythewood, which comes right after you build the Faerie Bridge. I need to double check and see how many are needed as it may just be seeds and not shards/fragments for those, but needless to say, you get this goal at the same time you get Sister Sister and you'll want to hang on to this fortune (if you haven't passed it yet) to get through it.

Oh, I see... ;)

I haven't bought the Fortune Teller Tent, so know nothing about fortunes :confused:

queentina3
03-24-15, 06:08 PM
Oh, I see... ;)

I haven't bought the Fortune Teller Tent, so know nothing about fortunes :confused:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-***Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story***&p=1043994&viewfull=1#post1043994

That link will take you directly to it if you're interested in reading up on them. I like doing them and find some to be very helpful, like the current one I'm on. :)

burritosprings
03-26-15, 06:43 PM
Oh, I see... ;)

I think its a good gem purchase but be prepared for some disappointing ones. But some are amazing.. Btw Fortunes tellers have their tricks. Read up and learn before u tap)

randazoo
04-27-22, 12:33 PM
Agreed:
1.Team Lila, Part 1
Give Fey Crystals x 5
Give Floral Glow x 2
Give Mystic Essence x 2

2.Team Lila, Part 2
*Craft a Faerie Flowerbed x 1
Faerie Flowerbed: Faeriebulb Seeds x 40, Fertilizer x 30, Faeries' Murmur x 30 (Greenhouse, 3Hrs Watches (https://rhizmall.pk/))

3.Team Lila, Part 3
Craft a Rose Arch x 1
*Rose Arch: Red Petal x 99, Pile of Seeds x 60, Water x 40 Contract Fermentation (https://invivobio.net/contract-fermentation/) (Greenhouse, 8Hrs)

4.Lila's Master Plan - Real Estate Photography (https://www.corcinoproductions.com/)
Visit Cottage x 1