PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: Update 6/12/14

meme1098
06-12-14, 12:09 PM
For Aggwyn's thread:

Edit (maguar)

By the look of the dialogue I would guess you need to have completed knock on wood (last bit of the third blythewood quest) and but we just met (last quest in the fifth troll tribe quest line)

1.Ivinea's Request
Clear some Small Rock Piles x 5
Clear some Old Logs x 5
Clear some Pine Trees x 5
Rewards: 1,800 Coins, 7 XP, Rose Seal x 1

2.Lila's Request
Wave Goodbye (Press Bye)
Rewards: 1,800 Coins, 7 XP

3.Azalea's Request
Wave Goodbye (Press Bye)

4.Which Team Are You On?
Choose to help Lila (Greenhouse, 30Secs)
Choose to help Azalea (Greenhouse, 30Secs)
Rewards: 1,800 Coins, 7 XP, Faeriebulb Seeds x 15

Lila
1.Team Lila, Part 1
Give Fey Crystals x 5
Give Floral Glow x 2
Give Mystic Essence x 2
Rewards: 3,100 Coins, 10 XP, Pile of Seeds x 40

2.Team Lila, Part 2
*Craft a Faerie Flowerbed x 1
Faerie Flowerbed: Faeriebulb Seeds x 40, Fertilizer x 30, Faeries' Murmur x 30 (Greenhouse, 3Hrs)
Rewards: 3,100 Coins, 10 XP, Red Petal x 40, Faerie Flowerbed x 1

3.Team Lila, Part 3
Craft a Rose Arch x 1
*Rose Arch: Red Petal x 99, Pile of Seeds x 60, Water x 40 (Greenhouse, 8Hrs)
Rewards: 3,100 Coins, 10 XP, Rose Arch x 1, Vital Extract x 4

4.Lila's Master Plan
Visit Cottage x 1
Rewards: 3,100 Coins, 10 XP

Quest End

Azalea
1.Team Azalea, Part 1
Give Fey Crystals x 5
Give Floral Glow x 2
Give Mystic Essence x 2

2.Team Azalea, Part 2
Craft a Faerie Flowerbed x 1
*Faerie Flowerbed: Faeriebulb Seeds x 40, Fertilizer x 30, Faeries' Murmur x 30 (Greenhouse, 3Hrs)

3.Team Azalea, Part 3
Craft a Rose Arch x 1

4.Surprise, Azalea
Visit Cottage x 1

Quest End

Both chains are similar in tasks, just a different storyline depending on who you decide to help =)

(Hint: Put the two stories together ;))

Collecting from Chose to help Lila gives you 15 Faeriebulb Seeds

New Items from Market,
Rose Arch, 20 Gems, +3 Royal points
Sunflower Arch, 20 Gems, +3 Royal Points
Faerie Flowebed, 80 Gems, Drops Petals, Seeds and Faerie's Mumur, 2 hours collect time
Glimmer Rock Formation, 35 Gems, Drops rare materials, 6 uses, drops silver, and glimmer shards/fragments on every use

Pine trees
Buy in the market (Nature section) for $1000
Takes about 5 tends to grow
15 minutes between tends
10 chops

We increased the max hold of Faeriebulb Seeds to 50

my607
06-12-14, 12:16 PM
I wonder what's that purple ball at the bottom where it says rewards. I don't have pine trees so I have to grow them.

meme1098
06-12-14, 12:17 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/eun721.jpg

I had all trees just needed to buy rocks & logs.

Next is 2 quest lines:

http://i62.tinypic.com/uro92.jpg

***Lila's quest line
And then Azalea's quest line:

Dialog then wave goodbye:

http://i58.tinypic.com/6rouax.jpg

After more dialog:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2qxupmg.jpg

Now a decision needs to be made on which faerie you want to give the Rose Seal to.

http://i60.tinypic.com/27yu51j.jpg

Okay, I'm going with Azalea, so won't know if the other quest line will be different.
Wait at the greenhouse 30 seconds for Azalea to craft ....

The quest lines may be the same:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ufg7z6.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/fa7wix.jpg

Craft in the Greenhouse:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2zxxzqh.jpg

The rose arch:

http://i59.tinypic.com/j6oeqd.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/8voz2w.jpg

Both items crafting in greenhouses so next step:

http://i62.tinypic.com/otke9f.jpg

Which takes you to the cottage to collect.
End of quest.

gdmcrjunkie
06-12-14, 12:19 PM
I wonder what's that purple ball at the bottom where it says rewards. I don't have pine trees so I have to grow them.

Isn't that the rose seal thing they mentioned? I also have to grow 3 trees so idk yet...

kudukuda
06-12-14, 12:19 PM
I haven't gotten the update, though I force closed as well as visited neighbours (meme actually).
I'm guessing you need to have the Godess tree fully grown for this. But that is just my guess, since other than the Ivy quests that's all I have left (will hopefully be done tomorrow)

eepopp
06-12-14, 12:20 PM

The Rose Seal from the Faerie Queen.

http://i59.tinypic.com/24pgbvb.jpg

Anyuszko
06-12-14, 12:21 PM
There are new items on the market as well. 4 new things

my607
06-12-14, 12:22 PM
I think that's right rose seal. I read the info too fast and missed it. I like the new arches .

dragon2046
06-12-14, 12:22 PM
There appears to be two different threads on today's update if there's a mod reading these can u combine the two please ! Thank u. :)

esmerelda35
06-12-14, 12:23 PM
I too need to grow the pine trees.
Does anyone know how many times we need to water them before they grow into an "adult" tree which can be chopped? 20 times?

MiloBear5
06-12-14, 12:24 PM
Anyone choose who to help yet? I can't decide!

gdmcrjunkie
06-12-14, 12:25 PM
Does anyone know how many times we need to water them before they grow into an "adult" tree which can be chopped? 20 times?

I hope not D: That'd take 5 hours!

claupu
06-12-14, 12:28 PM

I think it was 5 times. I grew some a few weeks ago. Now I'm glad to have them.

claupu
06-12-14, 12:29 PM
Anyone choose who to help yet? I can't decide!

I chose Lila but helped both the same time.

my607
06-12-14, 12:30 PM
Where r the mods today? Vacation

Anyuszko
06-12-14, 12:31 PM
After you help one you cant help the other? I mean b4. You take out the craft from greenhouse, Can you buy with gems a second purple ball?

Anyuszko
06-12-14, 12:33 PM
Also, from the picture it seems you need to help both, the quest should be completed only if helped both

Luna48
06-12-14, 12:33 PM
I chose Lila which eventually led to building the red rose arch in the green house. I'm guessing that the other choice will eventually lead you to the sunflower arch. I could not choose both.

becachic99
06-12-14, 12:34 PM
Baby pine trees need to be watered 5 or 6 times. Each adult tree can be chopped 10 times.

I am on team Lila part two which requires 40 fairy bulb seeds. The current max is 30 which I already had before to update. From the quest I received 8 more fairy bulb seeds. TL, how do you get the rest with out spending gems? Can you increase the limit to at least 40?

Queenzod
06-12-14, 12:35 PM

The first bit takes 90 energy to chop all that stuff up, so it takes a while anyway. I may break open one of my hoarded energy crates.

Whoohoo! Flowers and petals and fairies! It must be summertime! I love this! I adore the fairy queen so much. She is a glowing ball of fun! I already bought the rose arch. It's very pretty.

claupu
06-12-14, 12:36 PM
The quest vanished from the greenhouse. Maybe it will appear at a later point? Or there will be two different questlines?

meme1098
06-12-14, 12:40 PM
The first bit takes 90 energy to chop all that stuff up, so it takes a while anyway. I may break open one of my hoarded energy crates.

Whoohoo! Flowers and petals and fairies! It must be summertime! I love this! I adore the fairy queen so much. She is a glowing ball of fun! I already bought the rose arch. It's very pretty.

Yea...I had an alicorn on standby. Chose Azalea and now crafting faerie flower bed (3hrs). Guess we'll either collect or chop it for materials. I will not skip so whoever moves on from here can post what's next.

shipower
06-12-14, 12:41 PM
1.Ivinea's Request
Clear some Small Rock Piles x 5
Clear some Old Logs x 5
Clear some Pine Trees x 5
Rewards: 1,800 Coins, 7 XP, Rose Seal x 1

2.Lila's Request
Wave Goodbye (Press Bye)

3.Azalea's Request
Wave Goodbye (Press Bye)

4.Which Team Are You On?
Choose to help Lila (Greenhouse, 30Secs)
Choose to help Azalea (Greenhouse, 30Secs)
Rewards: 1,800 Coins, 7 XP, Faeriebulb Seeds x 15

Lila
1.Team Lila, Part 1
Give Fey Crystals x 5
Give Floral Glow x 2
Give Mystic Essence x 2

2.Team Lila, Part 2
*Craft a Faerie Flowerbed x 1
Faerie Flowerbed: Faeriebulb Seeds x 40, Fertilizer x 30, Faeries' Murmur x 30 (Greenhouse, 3Hrs)

3.Team Lila, Part 3
Craft a Rose Arch x 1

4.Lila's Master Plan
Visit Cottage x 1

Quest End

Azalea
1.Team Azalea, Part 1
Give Fey Crystals x 5
Give Floral Glow x 2
Give Mystic Essence x 2

2.Team Azalea, Part 2
Craft a Faerie Flowerbed x 1
*Faerie Flowerbed: Faeriebulb Seeds x 40, Fertilizer x 30, Faeries' Murmur x 30 (Greenhouse, 3Hrs)

3.Team Azalea, Part 3
Craft a Rose Arch x 1

4.Surprise, Azalea
Visit Cottage x 1

Quest End

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-12-14, 12:42 PM
So, several of the new items in the market are craftable during this quest??

Edit to add: OOPS, posted same time as you, shipower lol...thx for the info! :)

meme1098
06-12-14, 12:45 PM
Thanks, shipower.

So more seeds for this quest? Put 2 conservatories in storage and guess I'll need to get them back out now since my 4 only spit out seeds every 3rd collection or so.

And it looks like it doesn't matter who you pick. The quests are the same.

my607
06-12-14, 12:46 PM
That's great that it can be crafted too. I was going to buy it so I will wait.

youbugme
06-12-14, 12:47 PM
So, several of the new items in the market are craftable during this quest??

Doesn't look like we can craft the sunflower arch...at least according to what shipower is saying. Wonder why no difference between the two "teams"?

kudukuda
06-12-14, 12:48 PM
Thanks, shipower.

So more seeds for this quest? Put 2 conservatories in storage and guess I'll need to get them back out now since my 4 only spit out seeds every 3rd collection or so.

And it looks like it doesn't matter who you pick. The quests are the same.

60 seeds??? This quest, once i get it, will sit in my quest book FOREVER :(

dolla525
06-12-14, 12:50 PM
I guess lila gives you the rose arch and the azela gives you the sunflower one.. Shippower.. Could you please confirm does both fairies give the same kinda arch or differeent.. I would like to have sunflower one in my kingdom.. Which one should i go with???

paisdelasmaravillas
06-12-14, 12:51 PM
Mmmm... I'm a litle bit comfused. Azalea? Lila? What's the difference? It's important?
Faeries help me!
This choose will be important in the future?
Arg!

claupu
06-12-14, 12:51 PM
60 seeds??? This quest, once i get it, will sit in my quest book FOREVER :(

You get 40 piles as a reward for finishing part 1. That's a good starting point.

JayUK69
06-12-14, 12:52 PM
Another quest I won't bother with, seriously taking the mick with all these seeds, fragments, shards etc... that they tweak to drop less and less with each quest. Oh well, only a few more free gems to waste before deleting game.

mikado86
06-12-14, 12:53 PM
Ivinea's Request
Clear some Small Rock Piles (0/5)
Clear some Old Logs (0/5)
Clear some Pine Trees (0/5)

Obtain Rose Seal x1

Unlocks Lila's Request & Azalea's Request

Lila's Request
Wave Goodbye (0/1 Wave)

Azalea's Request
Wave Goodbye (0/1 Wave)

Unlocks Which Team Are You On?

Unlocks Which Team Are You On?
Chose to help Lila (0/1 Pick) - Meet at the Greenhouse
Chose to help Azalea (0/1 Pick) - Meet at the Greenhouse

Greenhouse new Items
Chose to help Lila
x1 Rose Seal, 30s craft

Chose to help Azalea
x1 Rose Seal, 30s craft

BOTH Lila's Path AND Azalea's Path follow with the exact quests and rewards, by the time the chain quests ends they are identically, MAYBE it will change later

Collecting from Chose to help Lila gives you 15 Faeriebulb Seeds

Unlocks Team Lila, Part 1

Team Lila, Part 1
Give Fey Crystals (0/5)
Give Floral Glow (0/2)
Give Mythic Essence (0/2)

Reward some (forgot number) Pile of Seeds

Team Lila, Part 2
Craft a Faerie Flowerbed (0/1 Craft) - Greenhouse

Greenhouse new Item
Faerie Flowerbed, 3hours
x40 Faeriebulb Seeds
x30 Fertilizer
x30 Faerie Mumur

Reward some (forgot number) Red Petals

Team Lila, Part 3
Craft a Rose Arch (0/1 Craft) - Greenhouse

Greenhouse new Item
Rose Arch, 8hours
x99 Red Rose Petals
x60 Pile of Seeds
x40 Water

Reward some (forgot number) Vital Extract

Lila's Master Plan
Rest (0/1 Rest) - At Cottage

End of Chain

New Items from Market,
Rose Arch, 20 Gems, +3 Royal points
Sunflower Arch, 20 Gems, +3 Royal Points
Faerie Flowebed, 80 Gems, Drops Petals, Seeds and Faerie's Mumur, 2 hours collect time
Glimmer Rock Formation, 35 Gems, Drops rare materials, 6 uses, drops silver, and glimmer shards/fragments on every use

judyvines
06-12-14, 12:56 PM
My maximum on faerie bulb seeds is 30. How can you craft the flowerbed if it requires 40?

kudukuda
06-12-14, 12:57 PM
You get 40 piles as a reward for finishing part 1. That's a good starting point.

True... True
And yet still, collecting the extra 20 means a setback crafting dark seeds....
Oh well. We get something nice here. Yay

youbugme
06-12-14, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I'll pass as well. Don't need another decoration.

gdmcrjunkie
06-12-14, 01:00 PM
BOTH Lila's Path AND Azalea's Path follow with the exact quests and rewards, by the time the chain quests ends they are identically, MAYBE it will change later

Whaaaat no I can't decide without knowing the difference! If one of them went with the sunflower arch I could at least pick that one...

By the way the name Azalea sounds so familiar, do we know her?

oliverrr11
06-12-14, 01:03 PM

What about your team of alicorns? Mine are all named Thursday.

I am so happy to say: I WAS WRONG AND EVERYBODY ELSE WAS RIGHT!!! I got the update without finishing "a little persuasion" quest! I'm sorry I doubted you in my posts this past week, TL! I probably (maybe) may or may not ever doubt you again! I'm fine with it being a long term goal. I didn't want to be held up and I'm not. Thank you!

Anyuszko
06-12-14, 01:09 PM
Shipower, Mikado: you are able to play thru both questline?

lordviv
06-12-14, 01:09 PM
I have a small problem.. The Faerie Flowerbed needs 40 Faeriebulb Seeds.. But umm my inventory only allows me to hold 30 max.. Does anyone else face this issue?

Anyuszko
06-12-14, 01:11 PM
Please Tell me someone who is there: if you begin to help one fairy ("craft" in greenhouse) you are able to help the other fairy in other greenhouse? With other words, can you start both questline?

claupu
06-12-14, 01:12 PM
I have a small problem.. The Faerie Flowerbed needs 40 Faeriebulb Seeds.. But umm my inventory only allows me to hold 30 max.. Does anyone else face this issue?

I already had 27 in my inventory, got 15 as a reward and then had 42. I didn't have a problem with it, but don't know what happens if you start with a lower number.

claupu
06-12-14, 01:14 PM
Please Tell me someone who is there: if you begin to help one fairy ("craft" in greenhouse) you are able to help the other fairy in other greenhouse? With other words, can you start both questline?

I tried, but it wasn't possible for me. As soon as I stared the first the other was gone from my second Greenhouse.

shipower
06-12-14, 01:15 PM

Once you press craft, it triggers goal completion, so you can not do both!

Anyuszko
06-12-14, 01:17 PM
Thank you!

lordviv
06-12-14, 01:18 PM
I already had 27 in my inventory, got 15 as a reward and then had 42. I didn't have a problem with it, but don't know what happens if you start with a lower number.

Hmm.. I have 27 now, so that would mean I had 12 to start with, but it is weird no. Coz if I max at 30, the only I can move forward is by spending 50 gems?? Which is bizarre..

doobievilla
06-12-14, 01:27 PM
What is needed to trigger this Goal.

meme1098
06-12-14, 01:34 PM

I had 45 in inventory so not sure why yours shows 30. See my posts on 1st page and you can see my inventory listed on each item. Something's off there, lordviv. Hope it gets worked out for you.

555KC555
06-12-14, 01:36 PM

Yes! can someone add this to the beginning of this thread, what level you need to be and which goal you need to complete to trigger this quest line?

thanks!

maguar
06-12-14, 01:36 PM
There appears to be two different threads on today's update if there's a mod reading these can u combine the two please ! Thank u. :)

Closed and redirected the other one as this one had more info.

I've added the info on pines to the first post

After you help one you cant help the other? I mean b4. You take out the craft from greenhouse, Can you buy with gems a second purple ball?

Players have reported once you it craft for one it comes the goal so you can't do both

My maximum on faerie bulb seeds is 30. How can you craft the flowerbed if it requires 40?

I've asked about the limit. When you get the seeds as a reward it will go over your limit

By the look of the dialogue I would guess you need to have completed knock on wood (last bit of the third blythewood quest) and but we just met (last quest in the fifth troll tribe quest line)

parlski
06-12-14, 01:41 PM
I will never manage that much fertilizer :( ... okay, perhaps eventually I may . looks like sister-sister and a little persuasion will take even longer :(

DrP4ever
06-12-14, 01:41 PM
I didn't pick a line to follow. I clicked on the greenhouse and the first one started. So I guess I'm team Lila by accident. Which likely means it will never finish the other quests because I followed the wrong faerie with my luck.

Anyuszko
06-12-14, 01:43 PM
Strange, this time when you start the craft, it immediatelly recognized you completed the quest. Tried to craft 2 decorations but the minute I started one craft the possibility immediatelly disappeared from the other greenhouse. No more craft-a-second piece this time...

gdmcrjunkie
06-12-14, 01:44 PM
I can't pick... I might prefer Lila, just a little, maybe. Which faerie are everyone else going with? (Can we add a poll to this thread?)

meme1098
I didn't pick a line to follow. I clicked on the greenhouse and the first one started. So I guess I'm team Lila by accident. Which likely means it will never finish the other quests because I followed the wrong faerie with my luck.

Both faerie quest lines are the same.. See the first page of this thread. Shipower was kind enough to post all steps.
Chin up DrP, you're okay.

Anyuszko

Why do you think is wrong quest?

claupu
06-12-14, 01:47 PM
Strange, this time when you start the craft, it immediatelly recognized you completed the quest. Tried to craft 2 decorations but the minute I started one craft the possibility immediatelly disappeared from the other greenhouse. No more craft-a-second piece this time...

I think they did it on purpose (spelling?) b/c we craft a decoration which you can buy with gems. They don't want you to get two without paying :).

dizzy7373
From the other thread

Glimmer rock , in 6 chops, gave 12 shards and 10 fragments, plus jewels silver and iron.

Not worth it to me. I'll wait
So buy a glimmer rock formation for 35 gems, get enough material to do 2 'create dark seeds' which will give maybe 6 dark seeds, or buy 6 dark seeds at 5 gems each.
Hmmmm once again a resource is more expensive than skipping.

Castloninian
If you are maxed on red petals and seeds, will the gifts from the goals take you over the limit?

By the way, my faerie bulb seed packet limit also still says 30 but I imagine it will update later.

meme1098
06-12-14, 01:49 PM
If you are maxed on red petals and seeds, will the gifts from the goals take you over the limit?

By the way, my faerie bulb seed packet limit also still says 30 but I imagine it will update later.

Yep...my red petals are now at 139, as well as my seeds.

claupu
06-12-14, 01:50 PM

After completing the quests where you get the seeds an red petals I had 42 seeds and 128 petals. So, yes, you are allowed over the limit.

dizzy7373
06-12-14, 01:52 PM
I'm sure it is entirely coincidental that we got 2 compensatory 50 energy crates just before a quest that requires 90 energy in the first step.
Assuming you don't need to spend energy watering the trees to grow them

meme1098
06-12-14, 01:54 PM
Yes, it does

haha, nice! meme!

But now I'm back below the limit since those 2 crafts took a lot of inventory. :D
Well, I guess I can go collect from the other buildings now.

Aggwynn
06-12-14, 02:00 PM
Both chains are similar in tasks, just a different storyline depending on who you decide to help =)

(Hint: Put the two stories together ;))

Queenzod
06-12-14, 02:07 PM
So it looks like you cannot craft the sunflower arch at all, is that right? Both quest lines are the same, use exactly the same resources and you end up with the rose arch. Just trying to be clear, sorry if I'm redundantly repeating things. :)

m1stery
06-12-14, 02:11 PM
I was hoping that if we choose orange fairy that we get to craft sunflower arch.

Aggwynn can you confirm that crafting rose arch in both quests is on purpose and not a glitch? Also are there any repercussions or story line changes if we choose one fairy over the other?

mikado86
06-12-14, 02:12 PM
Shipower, Mikado: you are able to play thru both questline?

I got two accounts, quests and rewards are the same at the end of this quest chain, the text is not.

Queenzod
06-12-14, 02:13 PM
What about your team of alicorns? Mine are all named Thursday.

My GLONDER of alicorns are on a rotation schedule for collection. I get one per day, and three days a week I get an extra one. Mine are all named Darryl. This is Darryl, and this is his brother Darryl, and this is his other brother Darryl...

Aren't you glad you were wrong? I never thought I would say this, but sometimes it's good to be wrong! I am never wrong. I thought I was mistaken once, but I was wrong. :)

dragon2046
06-12-14, 02:14 PM
I got two accounts, quests and rewards are the same at the end of this quest chain, the text is not.

Would love to know if it will make a difference in the future on which one we pick?

Aggwynn
06-12-14, 02:16 PM

meme1098
06-12-14, 02:25 PM
My GLONDER of alicorns are on a rotation schedule for collection. I get one per day, and three days a week I get an extra one. Mine are all named Darryl. This is Darryl, and this is his brother Darryl, and this is his other brother Darryl...

Aren't you glad you were wrong? I never thought I would say this, but sometimes it's good to be wrong! I am never wrong. I thought I was mistaken once, but I was wrong. :)

Bob Newhart....one of my favs! No Larry?

"Anything for a buck" was the name of their company. Now I gotta go to utube and watch some Newhart. :D

eepopp
06-12-14, 02:26 PM
Whaaaat no I can't decide without knowing the difference! If one of them went with the sunflower arch I could at least pick that one...

By the way the name Azalea sounds so familiar, do we know her?

Azalea was the Faerie representative that appeared during the Faerie Respite quest chain.

http://i57.tinypic.com/fp147m.jpg

Also...Easter Egg?

http://i62.tinypic.com/10clnyf.jpg

Iggy Azalea has or recently had the #1 album in the US. She's a rap artist. I don't let my daughter watch her videos because I don't think they're appropriate for an 11 year old.

Aggwynn
06-12-14, 02:28 PM
Here's another hint, you guys have met Lila before as well ;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-12-14, 02:35 PM
Since the rose archway and faerie flower bed are both craftable during this quest line, why isn't there a pic of a crate on the front of their cards in the market?

lordviv
06-12-14, 02:38 PM

Thank you, was wondering how to progress.. Given that I had a. 30 limit and didn't manage to get past it after the last goal, I was using up the seeds to do the 4 hour goal to keep my greenhouse operational you know :)

Aggwynn
06-12-14, 02:42 PM
Please use this thread instead to discuss =)

Thanks all!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69943-Castle-Story-06-12-Update-Team-Azalea-or-Team-Lila

glimmergate
06-12-14, 02:58 PM
Since the rose archway and faerie flower bed are both craftable during this quest line, why isn't there a pic of a crate on the front of their cards in the market?

Because theyre not permanently craftable, so we don't want to give the impression that you can go and craft them at any time :)