PDA

View Full Version : Levelling up, what's new on each level?

Rockinkitten
06-12-14, 12:06 AM
I'm about to level up to 49, and was wondering if there is a thread about what you open up with each level. I couldn't find a thread, if there already is one, please point me towards it! Would be nice to know what to look forward to :)

polispol
06-12-14, 12:42 AM
I'm about to level up to 49, and was wondering if there is a thread about what you open up with each level. I couldn't find a thread, if there already is one, please point me towards it! Would be nice to know what to look forward to :)

The guide thread does it but unfortunately it doesn't reach your level... So maybe you can help us who are way behind and let us know what you get! :D

kooky panda
06-12-14, 05:08 AM
I have been listing on the Farm Story 2 Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58744-Farm-Story-2-Guide) when I level up, but I am behind a lot of you guys.
I also do not have all the recipes listed for each level.

When you level, if you can add a screenshot when you level up or list the new items (or no new items if that is the case) I can add these to the level up post.

Thanks!

Rockinkitten
06-13-14, 02:57 AM
Ok I'll try to remember taking a shot, should be levelling up today :) I'm actually staying on a REAL farm this week!

Rockinkitten
06-13-14, 11:21 PM

Levelling to 49 gave me 3 plots (yay!) and sushi.