PDA

View Full Version : Answered New update: Lag when visiting

Amber498
06-11-14, 10:43 PM
Just installed the latest update. There is a noticeable lag when visiting/loading neighbors' islands (5-6 seconds). The lag also occurs when going home. It used to be fast and seamless. It's not just happening on large islands, it's small islands too (although I'm level 150 so now it's taking time to load my island when I return from visits).

I've tried clearing cache, force closing, rebooting, no luck.

Just wanted to report this as it was working great before the update.

DessertWolf
06-12-14, 10:35 AM
Sorry to hear that! Have you tried closing any additional applications on your device to assist with memory usage? Ensuring a stable connection to your wireless internet may also assist in loading other islands efficiently. Hope this helps!

Amber498
06-12-14, 08:23 PM
Thanks DessertWolf, I've done that, works for a while. I'm on an iPad4 32GB so it shouldn't be an issue. At level 150, my island is large though. So when I come back from doing a lot of visits, their island still displays 5-6 seconds after coming home. Not life threatening, but it does happen when visiting a lot of neighbors.

I never had problems before the update but I'll just close out DS and other apps more often. Thanks!

Amber498
06-17-14, 11:32 PM
The lag is worse with the latest update, and I can't even scroll down my game wall to delete old messages. Maybe uninstalling and reinstalling will help? I do appreciate your help and response, DessertWolf, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

DessertWolf
06-18-14, 10:33 AM
Reinstalling the game may help, but it sounds more like a memory issue. If reinstalling does not work, please try contacting support@teamlava.com so a support agent can look into your account.