PDA

View Full Version : Lost levels

wildinfw
06-11-14, 05:12 PM
I lost the level i was on when it updated it took me back 5 levels, i played to long on hard levels and get this ****, i like the game but will give up. level 102 back to 97 no way. not to mention it takes 10 minutes to load from start to replay, i play on my breaks but can't anymore cause my break is over before i can get to play. get me my level back and speed the process of the loading up.

[S8] Elsa
06-11-14, 05:28 PM
Hi Wildinfw. Were you playing the game offline? If you play the game in offline mode, please be sure to connect periodically to save your progress to our servers. In offline mode, if you delete your cache or update, which clears the cache, you may lose progress.

If you're playing on an older device, as you level up and more animations and images are added to your game, you may experience performance decline. You may be able to improve game performance by closing down background apps to free up more resources.

warnlof1
08-12-14, 03:08 PM
I was on level 250+ and when I went to play the next time it said it's locked - you have to complete all previous levels to unlock this level. But the screen looks different and there are no levels between 252 and 218...which I already completed a while ago. What gives?