PDA

View Full Version : Lost Free Spin on Wheel

jaesha
06-11-14, 12:37 PM
My timer was set last night for me to receive a free spin in about 8-9 hours. I thought while waiting for my free spin I'd buy a couple for gold before closing down the game. Well after I did that the timer reset for 24 hours so I've basically lost my free spin for the day. This is really not fair as I thought a free spin a day was part of the deal. Independent spins should be just that independent or additional spins. I don't recall the wheel working that way before as I'm pretty sure I used gold for extra spins, but that was a while ago. More than likely if it had I would've complained.

I think I'm owed a free spin.

Posting this in both the discussion and bugs and issues sections as I'm not sure if this is a bug, or just something that needs attention.

Screen shot clearly says free spin each day.:confused:

[S8] Elsa
06-11-14, 01:42 PM
Yes, each day you get a free spin for the wheel and each extra spin costs 30 Gold. The timer won't start ticking off until you spin the wheel. It sounds like you used the spin without realizing. :)

You'll be able to spin again for free when the timer ends tomorrow.

jaesha
06-11-14, 05:24 PM
Elsa;917965']Yes, each day you get a free spin for the wheel and each extra spin costs 30 Gold. The timer won't start ticking off until you spin the wheel. It sounds like you used the spin without realizing. :)

You'll be able to spin again for free when the timer ends tomorrow.

I'm sorry. Not sure if I expressed my point very well. Once I bought the spin, I realized how it works and that I lost my spin, which to me is like losing 30 gold. So yeah, not a happy camper and lesson learned. I simply wasn't expecting it based on the ad that says free daily spin. I guess I was expecting the spin feature to do more than it actually does.

It doesn't seem fair or even financially practical in terms of profit to limit the options to buy more spins to one time a day as who wants to miss out on the free spin? If we pay extra gold for spins they should be extra, independent of the free spin timing mechanism so we can make them at anytime, no limits or restrictions. The timer would still keep track of the free spin that is due each day and the date/time count down. As of now it seems they are connected so that we can't spin at will and still get the daily free spin. Frankly I'd probably spend more gold if it was set up the other way because as of now I have to wait 24 hrs to spend more gold. 24 hours later the desire to spend more gold usually wears off. I think people would spin more at random times and more frequently instead of simply buying more spins once a day "after" the free spin.

My post is more of an observation/recommendation. And yeah, I guess I was complaining because I can't spend more gold; so probably for the best. lol.;) Damage already done in terms of losing my spin and I won't be doing that again, but will also likely spend less gold on this feature in it's current set up.

Thanks for the quick response!:)

[S8] Elsa
06-11-14, 05:38 PM
I'm sorry. Not sure if I expressed my point very well. Once I bought the spin, I realized how it works and that I lost my spin, which to me is like losing 30 gold. So yeah, not a happy camper and lesson learned. I simply wasn't expecting it based on the ad that says free daily spin. I guess I was expecting the spin feature to do more than it actually does.

It doesn't seem fair or even financially practical in terms of profit to limit the options to buy more spins to one time a day as who wants to miss out on the free spin? If we pay extra gold for spins they should be extra, independent of the free spin timing mechanism so we can make them at anytime, no limits or restrictions. The timer would still keep track of the free spin that is due each day and the date/time count down. As of now it seems they are connected so that we can't spin at will and still get the daily free spin. Frankly I'd probably spend more gold if it was set up the other way because as of now I have to wait 24 hrs to spend more gold. 24 hours later the desire to spend more gold usually wears off. I think people would spin more at random times and more frequently instead of simply buying more spins once a day "after" the free spin.

My post is more of an observation/recommendation. And yeah, I guess I was complaining because I can't spend more gold; so probably for the best. lol.;) Damage already done in terms of losing my spin and I won't be doing that again, but will also likely spend less gold on this feature in it's current set up.

Thanks for the quick response!:)

Oh, I see now. Sorry about any confusion. The timer resets when you spend Gold. So if you want to pay to spin while you wait for your free spin cooldown to end, you can't. You want to be able to use Gold to spin at any time without affecting the freebie timer. I'll share this with the team.

jim23cash
06-12-14, 04:36 AM
I did the same thing, and totally agree! I am bummed that I lost a free spin because I bought extra spins during the waiting period. I would spend gold more often if it didn't reset the timer... More of an impulse purchase kinda thing, "while I'm here, maybe I'll just spin again".
I really wish you would make the free spin time totally separate from the option to pay to spin more.

Lesimony
06-12-14, 05:26 AM
Ditto. Definitely wish we could pay to spin at any time without resetting timer.

jaesha
06-12-14, 07:49 AM
Elsa;918086']Oh, I see now. Sorry about any confusion. The timer resets when you spend Gold. So if you want to pay to spin while you wait for your free spin cooldown to end, you can't. You want to be able to use Gold to spin at any time without affecting the freebie timer. I'll share this with the team.

Yep, that's it exactly! Thank you Elsa!

rhinestoneisland
06-12-14, 11:45 AM
I spun the wheel and I won food, then it reset and did not give me the food. I then purchased another spin and it just reset and I did not spin. This is not fair. I'm tired of buying gold and losing it to things like this. I understand bugs but that was 2 in a row.

[S8] Elsa
06-12-14, 11:52 AM
I spun the wheel and I won food, then it reset and did not give me the food. I then purchased another spin and it just reset and I did not spin. This is not fair. I'm tired of buying gold and losing it to things like this. I understand bugs but that was 2 in a row.

Can you let me know the Storm8 ID of the account you experienced this on?

droopy123love
06-12-14, 02:16 PM
I spinned the wheel and won an ancient dragon, i had already one stored, after spinning my storage noted 2 ancient dragons, now i took another look at storage and there only is noted one ancient dragon in storage, all my nests are full, and were full as i won the dragon. Havent been empty meanwhile, I cannot understand what could have happened here!
Where has she gone? At this moment i have to wait 18 hrs and a few minutes until my next spin, TL must be able to figure out what time excactly won my 2nd dragon, i did not take a screenshot of my inventory, but think i have to do this all the time now? Is it possible to check on this? It is a draggie that i have in inventory 1 is nice but two is nicer, I wont make a big point of it, but think it is very odd winning something, get it stored in your inventory en then notice lateron yhat it has vanished......

rhinestoneisland
06-12-14, 02:55 PM
Yes it's rhinestoneisland

[S8] Elsa
06-12-14, 03:12 PM
I spinned the wheel and won an ancient dragon, i had already one stored, after spinning my storage noted 2 ancient dragons, now i took another look at storage and there only is noted one ancient dragon in storage, all my nests are full, and were full as i won the dragon. Havent been empty meanwhile, I cannot understand what could have happened here!
Where has she gone? At this moment i have to wait 18 hrs and a few minutes until my next spin, TL must be able to figure out what time excactly won my 2nd dragon, i did not take a screenshot of my inventory, but think i have to do this all the time now? Is it possible to check on this? It is a draggie that i have in inventory 1 is nice but two is nicer, I wont make a big point of it, but think it is very odd winning something, get it stored in your inventory en then notice lateron yhat it has vanished......

I only see one Ancient Dragon. We tested it and we were able to receive more than one of the same type in storage from the Wheel.

Yes it's rhinestoneisland

I don't see a 30 Gold spin for today for that account. If you bought an additional spin and experienced a sync error, it didn't take any Gold. You should be able to continue spinning normally. Please ensure you're connected to a stable network so the game can save your progress.

rhinestoneisland
06-12-14, 03:20 PM
Elsa;918597']I only see one Ancient Dragon. We tested it and we were able to receive more than one of the same type in storage from the Wheel.

I don't see a 30 Gold spin for today for that account. If you bought an additional spin and experienced a sync error, it didn't take any Gold. You should be able to continue spinning normally. Please ensure you're connected to a stable network so the game can save your progress.

I got the ancient dragon yesterday. The problem was today, I didn't get what I won with the free spin today so I decided to buy one. Do u see the food I won today? It wasn't given to me. But thank you for looking into it, I appreciate it :)

droopy123love
06-13-14, 02:27 AM
Elsa, i think you dont get the point exactly, i had 1 ancient dragon in storage BEFORE spinning, then I spon the wheel and won a ancient dragon, so it whould be my second, it showed up in my storage, it noted 2 ancint dragons, few hours later there was only one left.......

kooky panda
06-13-14, 10:41 AM
Elsa, i think you dont get the point exactly, i had 1 ancient dragon in storage BEFORE spinning, then I spon the wheel and won a ancient dragon, so it whould be my second, it showed up in my storage, it noted 2 ancint dragons, few hours later there was only one left.......Trying restarting your game or device,then check your storage again.
If it does show, please send a emai to support@teamlava.com so an agent can assist.