PDA

View Full Version : Goal time rip off

Lurlene
06-10-14, 11:31 PM
I am on the Garden Oven goal cooking the last recipe on my Kindle. My goal time ended prematurely. When I went to bed, it said I had 30 days to complete it, when I woke up 6 hours later, my 30 days suddenly got reduced to 9 hours, which did not give me enough time to complete baking the 23 10 hour items I had left. I emailed TeamLava about it and I got some bs answer about how they can't extend the time and they're sorry I didn't get to finish the goal. I wasn't asking for the time to get extended. It's not like my time legitimately ran out and I wanted them to give me more time. Yesterday, it said I had 30 days left to complete, and 6 hours later, those 30 days turned into 9 hours. All I was requesting was that they give me back the 30 days they ripped me off of.

I'm getting really tired of what a ripoff these TeamLava games are from the way they conveniently have the pop ups that make you lose your gems to buy things because you accidentally touch them when you don't mean to but the pop ups appear right where you're touching to these stupid glitches that cause your time to disappear, or mislead you into thinking a goal is being continued when it's not and makes you waste resources like the latest Castle Story fiasco. I've been a long time dedicated player, but I'm tired of the nonsense and many I fellow players feel the same way. I'm about ready to quit all 3 bakery, restaurant, and castle story and find a game that's not out to screw you over

Lil_Puddin_
06-11-14, 01:16 AM
It was just an error. Mine said it ended when it was supposed to, and the forums also have the cutoff dates.

cozyreader13
06-11-14, 04:32 AM
You only have 30 days when the goal starts.... We are getting new goals today. If you can't complete a goal in 30 days don't blame teamlava. Also if you have been playing for a long time you would know we only get 30 days and we got that goal 30 days ago......
(Looking at the May goal post it seems we even got 34 days for this goal... The information is there...)

cozyreader13
06-11-14, 04:34 AM
Also it is a privilege that we get goal updates every month... So either do them or get over it we are not getting "screwed over" most of us complete goals in a week or less. Even if you are slow you have enough time.

bobbyrae
06-11-14, 06:59 AM
You only have 30 days when the goal starts.... We are getting new goals today. If you can't complete a goal in 30 days don't blame teamlava. Also if you have been playing for a long time you would know we only get 30 days and we got that goal 30 days ago......
(Looking at the May goal post it seems we even got 34 days for this goal... The information is there...)

The OP might not be visiting the forum as much as you (she has only 2 posts) and may not play as frequently as you do either and so may not have known that we had goals. This is at least the second post this week where a player saw several days left in the timer only to be surprised when a few hours later the goal disappeared. There is obviously a glitch with the goal timer that needs to be fixed. I think that any player, and especially a player who may not have a lot of coins, who decides to invest "valuable resources" for the chance to complete a goal only to find that, due to a timer glitch, the goal cannot be completed is justified in being upset about it.

Goals often end a few hours before the time stated in the timer, as well. This has been a known problem since the first time goals were brought into the game.

chewytwix
06-11-14, 09:33 AM
if you take screenshots, theyre sometimes more willing to help

KadeeDid
06-11-14, 02:39 PM
if you take screenshots, theyre sometimes more willing to help

But you would need to know that there was going to be a problem in order to want to take a screenshot. OP would need a screenshot of the 30 days showing along with the date it was seen.