PDA

View Full Version : New crab grills not displaying notifications correctly for foods.

happyheartfla
06-10-14, 04:12 PM
Sometimes the bubbles don't show at all, sometimes they display in the wrong place so that when you tap on them it actually shows information for the appliance sitting behind it. When I was preparing the crabcakes, there was no notification when they were done, so that I knew it was time to serve them. The steamed crabs are not always showing the bubbles to prepare the food. :confused:

Lupine_Star
06-12-14, 03:39 PM
Hi there happyheartfla! I have tested this issue and it appears that the Crab Grill is successfully displaying notifications for food items cooked on it.

Please make sure your push notifications are on in two locations.

To receive push notifications, settings need to be set to "ON" in BOTH of two places:

(1) Inside the application, in Menu (or Main) -> Settings -> Push Notifications, for the events you'd like to be notified of.

(2) In your device's Settings -> Notifications -> (name of the relevant application, e.g. Farm Story or City Story)

I have also tested the text bubble issue you have reported, and I could select the Crab Grill text bubble without getting the appliance behind it.

If you're still experiencing these issues, please reply back with more information, and I'll be happy to investigate further! :)

happyheartfla
06-18-14, 08:35 AM
The crab cake recipe, on the crab grill, is the only one not showing 'done' notification. It changes the food on the grill to show the crab cake, but no bubble notification appears. If i tap on the crab cakes, it then shows the bubble to finish serving the food. I checked my settings, and they are correct, besides, ALL other appliances notify correctly!

Bubble placement seems off a little...if i tap inside the bubble, like on other appliances, i get the one behind where i aim. If i tap just below the bubble, closer to the grill, i get what i am aiming for. I don't think it is my device, Android ICS, as it is only the crab grill having a problem. If it were device calibration, it would affect everything.

I am using the Newlyweds version of the game.

Different question: Why doesn't TL push out updates to Android instead of requiring new version installs? It takes up unnecessary space on our devices to install all these versions. It's also very annoying to constantly have to check for a new version, not knowing the title!, and consistently receiving the new content after iOS has had it several days!!