PDA

View Full Version : 104 Jewels

LastDuchess
06-10-14, 03:54 PM
I was surprised to find that I passed the limit of 99. Is there a new limit now? I have 104 jewels in my inventory.
I am happy!

hugpete
06-10-14, 08:52 PM
This happens to me from time to time with some items. Best I can figure is, if the item is collected from a quest, it's allowed to go over the 99 limit.

ShibuyaCloth
06-11-14, 12:09 AM
Collecting from quests, mines or any jewel source won't let you above the limit. However, if you craft or receive a gifts you can.

So to get over the 99 you should (before you have 99 in the inventory):
1) Craft 2 jewels in your magic forge
2) Get jewel gifted to you (max 20 a day)
3) Collect from jewel source until you have 99
4) Get you gifts & magic forge

So basically you could get to 121 jewels. But that needs careful planning.

Queenzod
06-11-14, 12:24 AM
Collecting from quests, mines or any jewel source won't let you above the limit. However, if you craft or receive a gifts you can.

So to get over the 99 you should (before you have 99 in the inventory):
1) Craft 2 jewels in your magic forge
2) Get jewel gifted to you (max 20 a day)
3) Collect from jewel source until you have 99
4) Get you gifts & magic forge

So basically you could get to 121 jewels. But that needs careful planning.

Also, feed the Baron sometimes gives jewels, those will take you over the limit. It's usually 5 jewels from him. 99+5=104.

ShibuyaCloth
06-11-14, 06:46 AM
Also, feed the Baron sometimes gives jewels, those will take you over the limit. It's usually 5 jewels from him. 99+5=104.

Ha, as I never do the Feed the Baron, I completely forgot about it. My kitchens are overheating with quest feast productions, no slack time for petty baron considerations, I doesn't deserve it ;P

oliverrr11
06-11-14, 06:58 AM
Ha, as I never do the Feed the Baron, I completely forgot about it. My kitchens are overheating with quest feast productions, no slack time for petty baron considerations, I doesn't deserve it ;P

I do it occasionally to get rid of truffles. It's rare, but I have also had it give me 5 gems a few times.