PDA

View Full Version : Argh! Frustration!

savage_mel
06-10-14, 03:40 PM
I just went to collect a dark plant from my greenhouse and I was given a glimmer pitcher plant. Which I was happy about, because as those of you on the Belladonna quest know, those ones are a bit harder to get. Well, a second later, everything froze and restarted so I collected from my greenhouse again and instead of my pitcher plant I got a glimmer trap plant! SO mad. This happens often in my game, where I'll open and start playing then everything stops for a second and all my progress is lost!

While I'm ranting, I just want to say how frustrating this plant crafting business is! My sources all suddenly became very stingy with piles of seeds (I haven't gotten any from my observatory for a couple of days). And when I finally get enough to craft dark seeds, I now only ever get 2 seeds, when before I started this quest I always got 3 or 4.

Please TL, for the sake of fairness, can you PLEASE stop changing drop rates?? I've read that you guys claim to not reduce drop rates but I just don't believe this as I have noticed many many reductions in resources over the course of my playing

meme1098
06-10-14, 03:43 PM
Whenever I open my game, I immediately go visit a neighbor or 2 to be sure I'm synced with TLs server. It's a good habit to to get into especially when you're collecting hard to get resources.

hugpete
06-10-14, 08:57 PM
Yes, meme is correct, you have to make sure your game is synced before doing anything important. I sync at the end of my playing session as well. As for the drop rates, it's been mentioned that they aren't lowered for particular goals so it probably just seems lower or you are having some bad luck. Hope it gets better!

KadeeDid
06-10-14, 10:31 PM
The glimmer Trap plants are the ones I can't get. I get way more pitcher plants. I always have extra raff. . . Ones.always waiting on those traps. Wish I could trade you.