PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Close Button Grayed Out

Jnny2good
06-10-14, 01:22 PM
The close button on the cloud that pops up with your mining results has been grayed out for the last two releases. You are forced to go to the tool selection screen to exit mining. Please re-enable the close button so we can eliminate a step when exiting.

[S8] Regina
06-10-14, 02:37 PM
We've forwarded this information to the team, thanks for the report :>

[S8] Regina
06-10-14, 04:36 PM
The close button on the cloud that pops up with your mining results has been grayed out for the last two releases. You are forced to go to the tool selection screen to exit mining. Please re-enable the close button so we can eliminate a step when exiting.

The "X" button is an overlay from the previous screen pop-up. This is by design as you can tap on "Play Again" and be brought back to the menu again where you can hit "X" to exit.

Jnny2good
06-10-14, 09:06 PM
It did work two versions ago, you are saying it should have never worked?

I think the button is misleading. If you don't want to play again, you shouldn't have to tap a button that says "play again" to exit. There should be always be an exit option there.

All the graphics and logic for the end of mining are screwy. I've complained before about the repair pop-up covering the last clue so you don't even know if you should do a repair or not. The net result is I will never take the repair option. Check out the way sister game Dragon Story does end of mining. Much more user friendly and self explanatory. Please tell me a re-think of the end of mining is in the works.

[S8] Regina
06-11-14, 02:27 PM
It did work two versions ago, you are saying it should have never worked?

I think the button is misleading. If you don't want to play again, you shouldn't have to tap a button that says "play again" to exit. There should be always be an exit option there.

All the graphics and logic for the end of mining are screwy. I've complained before about the repair pop-up covering the last clue so you don't even know if you should do a repair or not. The net result is I will never take the repair option. Check out the way sister game Dragon Story does end of mining. Much more user friendly and self explanatory. Please tell me a re-think of the end of mining is in the works.

We've forwarded this information to the team for further investigation, thank you!

mymummy789
06-19-14, 02:05 PM
there is definitely a problem with the mine. It shouldn't let you strike with a broken tool, but it seems to take so long for the pop-ups now that I have done this a few times and end up losing tools because the popups come out of sequence and it thinks I have had a turn when I haven't.

And I DEFINITELY agree that we should not be forced to "play again" just to exit the mine. That is a major problem in my opinion. I have found since the last two updates that I am using the mine less and less because it is so flawed.

[S8] Regina
06-19-14, 02:32 PM
there is definitely a problem with the mine. It shouldn't let you strike with a broken tool, but it seems to take so long for the pop-ups now that I have done this a few times and end up losing tools because the popups come out of sequence and it thinks I have had a turn when I haven't.

And I DEFINITELY agree that we should not be forced to "play again" just to exit the mine. That is a major problem in my opinion. I have found since the last two updates that I am using the mine less and less because it is so flawed.

In regards to the X button, the team is aware of this and will be investigating a fix for future updates.

Jnny2good
06-27-14, 01:58 PM
I do want to correct something I wrote earlier. It seems there is a bit of a delay now between getting your last clue and getting the continue screen. It's not long enough, but it is better than it was before. An even better solution would be a semitransparent continue screen so you could still see the clue floating all the way up.