PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story REQUIRED updates, then I would spend real money on it.

hubbahubba21
06-09-14, 11:26 PM
1. should be able to transfer between devices without losing content.
2. screen rotation should be enable, the orientation of the device shouldn't matter
3. should able to select which counter the fully cooked food goes too
4. all items should cost gems or coins
5. should be create your own dish or name your own dish
6. the gab between levels and the number of appliance available to have out is too wide. should be able to purchase and have a new appliance out every two level advancements.
7. the rewards to the goals are too low. you should be able to profit from the rewards rather than loose out on coins.
8. the goals should be accessible to all levels, certain appliances are required to complete a goal but are only available to specific levels. (Unfair)
9. there shouldn't be no gift limit per day.
10. you shouldn't have to purchase another door in order to move it around.
11. you shouldn't have store wall decor in order to move them around.
12. the price for items should be reasonable.
13. the cost for expanding should not be so high.
14. the collectables should be easier to locate, not at random. I shouldn't have 42 dreidels and 5 measuring cups makes no sense.
15. just like your able to exchange gems for coins, the opposite should be an option.
16. the daily log in/ sign on reward should be brought back.
17. every time you master a recipe you should earn a new chef coat and be able to use it your chef character.
18. there should at least one free name change before it costing you ten gems

meme1098
06-10-14, 11:10 AM
1. You can transfer between devices - all TL games.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

3. I'd like to be able to select the counter, too, and be able to move food to a different counter.

Most of the other items are how the game is designed but most would be great improvements.

hubbahubba21
06-10-14, 11:51 AM
Let's say they made all these changes I'm even willing to pay for this version of the app. I don't understand why they wouldn't want their application to dominate in revenue? It's as simple as make the options listed above avaliable.

poisonedwaters
10-21-15, 07:39 AM
there shouldn't be no gift limit per day.
I think having a limit to how many gifts you can receive is not a bad thing, however I think it would not hurt to increase the max amount you can receive.

you shouldn't have to purchase another door in order to move it around.
you shouldn't have store wall decor in order to move them around.
I agree with this, the doors and wall decor should be allowed to move around as the floor items are.

just like your able to exchange gems for coins, the opposite should be an option.
While I am sure many will agree this would be an awesome feature to have, it will more than likely break the economy of the game due to exchange rates.

there should at least one free name change before it costing you ten gems
This is not a bad idea, I would not mind having this in game.

devlinholics
01-20-16, 07:16 PM
1. should be able to transfer between devices without losing content.
It can be done dear
2. screen rotation should be enable, the orientation of the device shouldn't matter
I do not know about this it is EITHIER you upgrade to a bigger screen phone or a tablet I Guess
3. should able to select which counter the fully cooked food goes too
You must be Low level to suggest this, when u start to have 18stoves n every stove is cooking 1hr dish you will beg this suggestion is awful. You can always store till 1 empty counter n serve than prompting every dish
4. all items should cost gems or coins
i think every item is gems or coins, you are not playing dragon story lol
5. should be create your own dish or name your own dish
To Create your own dish means you need new ingredients, dun even go there my Friend, requesting for parts is already irritating, I do not want to collect 15parts on my new stove n collecting another 15ingrediants for one of my new dish
6. the gab between levels and the number of appliance available to have out is too wide. should be able to purchase and have a new appliance out every two level advancements.
I disagree, sorry my Friend if you are cooking just 1day or 2day dish of cause you are having a problem. Some dish yields way more exp than 1day example 12hr dish, you can get more exp. some 5hr dish yields more profit meaning you can more profit you can buy more decor for exp. if you understand more about RS you can get a new app every 3-6 days depending you want more profit or exp
7. the rewards to the goals are too low. you should be able to profit from the rewards rather than loose out on coins.
I have to agree with you on this, goals for Low level is hard because of the $$ you have. My first goal I was only level 20. But you get it eventually because it is always 1month time frame I always keep a stash of 100k after that
8. the goals should be accessible to all levels, certain appliances are required to complete a goal but are only available to specific levels. (Unfair)
There is many topics about this, I felt it is like a double edge sword, yes I would like to unlock the old goals too. But it is one thing that keep me playing because I know if I dun play this goal it will be lock forever
9. there shouldn't be no gift limit per day.
We have to understand balance, if there is no limit you dun even need to cook or play RS because if you have a lot of Neighbours, you be seeing every restaurant ONLY serve stew nothing else. I not be cooking too because stew lets me profit to buy all my decor lol
10. you shouldn't have to purchase another door in order to move it around.
The cheapest door is just 10k I believe I have not check that.
11. you shouldn't have store wall decor in order to move them around.
I think it is needed, if you have one just store it, open it again you can move it around it just take less than a second, if you are feeling irritating now you should understand why every serve dish in every counter theory
12. the price for items should be reasonable.
I rather save n buy 1million decor than spending 10gems on it. But sorry there are players who will spend 10gems than save 1million on decor. Some things are not reasonable depending on how we play it
13. the cost for expanding should not be so high.
I agree but that is one of the thing that keep me going since I dun buy coins with gems. So playing forward I get a bigger place with nicer decor. If every expansion 1million change to 100k I might get the full upgrade n maybe I will not be playing since I am bored n every thing I am done upgrading
14. the collectables should be easier to locate, not at random. I shouldn't have 42 dreidels and 5 measuring cups makes no sense.
I have not even bother about it but I know the free tables or wall decor is ugly I might not display it. I have more than 10x each without collecting it. You get it overtime playing
15. just like your able to exchange gems for coins, the opposite should be an option.
If there is this option no players will be buying gems, it is like we are studying but we were not get a cert or working without getting paid. Sorry although it is free to play but the Developers or designers still need to pay rent or eat
16. the daily log in/ sign on reward should be brought back.
Close yr app every time you log in :p
17. every time you master a recipe you should earn a new chef coat and be able to use it your chef character.
You do realise how many dish are there? I rather the designers spend their time to design better Decors than use it on the new coat. I be Glad if they just bold or put a red star on 4star dish
18. there should at least one free name change before it costing you ten gems
Sorry I know it is harsh on 10gems but even if we are playing Long on RS we only change just once or twice on our final name. Just show our support :)

twospoons
01-22-16, 12:04 AM
Of course, hubbahubba made all those suggestions a year and a half ago, so I'm not really sure why you're disagreeing now.