PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Install Fruit Splash Mania- Goal

wladislaw34
06-09-14, 10:24 AM
Yes i do love my country, and would never say diffrent.

But why cant we Danes play Fruit splash mania ?

Why come with popup in my Bakery and Restaurant asking me to install the game ?
Why TL ?

Please explain to me, and other people who live in same country as me

Wladislaw

cashra
06-09-14, 10:27 AM
Same problem unable to load in Ireland!

wladislaw34
06-09-14, 10:27 AM

chaben7
06-09-14, 10:37 AM
Unable to play in England as well and I love my country also

kooky panda
06-09-14, 10:40 AM
I am sorry but sometimes goals go out accidentally. I will report this over.

zaxlass
06-09-14, 10:41 AM
I live in the united states and am also unable to download. Maybe its an 'android' thing again, but with giving out 6 diamonds it really stinks..:( TL didnt seem to have a problem aski g to download new game, but what about a notification about a new version to dowload (soccer world) been waiting a week and a friend told me about it.

meme1098
06-09-14, 11:10 AM
How can a player download a game that's not even out yet? I still have the goal in my 2nd restaurant to download RS2 and it's not even available yet. How can a goal like that even exist? And it never goes away!

PepperWoo
06-09-14, 11:15 AM
Kooky, you closed my thread on BS forum so I'll reply here... just wondering, if it's not available on Android, why is it on the Play Store?

kooky panda
06-09-14, 11:16 AM
Kooky, you closed my thread on BS forum so I'll reply here... just wondering, if it's not available on Android, why is it on the Play Store?
I corrected my post.
Also moving this thread to the bug forum.

PepperWoo
06-09-14, 11:20 AM
I corrected my post.

Thanks for the clarification. Hope a fix will be provided soon!

ONeal28
06-09-14, 11:49 AM
I live in United States and it says that's its not available in my country. Its maybe only for iphone I dont think thats fair

joanmartins
06-09-14, 12:15 PM
this goal poped up for me a few hours ago but since i didnt have wifi at the time i didnt download it. now its gone. why is that? TL's tipical!!! omg.... how disapointing, why am i surprised... i cant imagine a worse company

redstar177
06-09-14, 01:12 PM
I live in United States and it says that's its not available in my country. Its maybe only for iphone I dont think thats fair

I also live in the United States and received the goal, but was told I couldn't download it. I don't think it's just for Iphone thing though, Kooky, do you have any answers for us yet?

kooky panda
06-09-14, 01:24 PM
They are currently looking into why players were not able to download the game.
The goal has been removed for now.
We should get more information later.

PikaSquirrel
06-09-14, 02:12 PM
The game should be available to download on Google Play in the US now :)

Please let us know if you have any questions!

skibousn
06-09-14, 06:36 PM
Yet another game that crashes every time I log in. I couldn't even finish the goal(s) from the last time you had one like this. These game goals crash continually. This one crashes every time I finish a level, that's even if I make it that far. Playing on an Android phone, guess that's why.

PepperWoo
06-09-14, 10:51 PM
I am now able to install it, thanks!

wladislaw34
06-10-14, 12:45 AM
The game should be available to download on Google Play in the US now :)

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Yes, Im able to download and install the game
Thanks !