PDA

View Full Version : How do I get feral magic?

camcohn
04-28-14, 09:34 AM
Is feral magic just a rare a drop from boars or can you get it from the Feral Lands adventure also?

bogusiawieder
04-28-14, 09:41 AM
Both I think

judyvines
04-28-14, 01:11 PM
Is feral magic just a rare a drop from boars or can you get it from the Feral Lands adventure also?

I have received Feral Magic from both Boars and the Feral Lands Adventure.

roguebee
04-28-14, 02:07 PM
I have collected from both, boars and adventure.

camcohn
04-30-14, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the info. I'm getting a fair amount of boars but no feral magic for almost 3 weeks. I'll try the adventure!

kooky panda
04-30-14, 11:07 AM
I have only gotten 2 feral magic from my boars. Most of mine come from the adventures.

camcohn
05-01-14, 06:28 AM
It pays to ask as I got one from a boar yesterday. Of course! Thanks again for your help.

cakeandpie
06-09-14, 06:34 AM
How do I get feral magic for the goal that requires it? I've been on two adventures to the feral lands and didn't get any. I haven't gotten it from ****ing boars either--I don't know where it's supposed to come from.

bogusiawieder
06-09-14, 06:44 AM
Rare drop from feral lands adventure and boars.
Just be patient

belbar22
06-09-14, 07:00 AM
That's strange, I thought it was a guaranteed drop from the feral lands adventure. I always get at least 1 and often 2-3. I wonder if they have changed the drops.

roguebee
06-09-14, 07:17 AM
I don't think they have changed the drops. I did a feral lands adventure this weekend and received a feral magic

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-09-14, 08:00 AM
They don't always drop from feral lands. My knights just returned from there...with no magic bag.

forkyfork99
06-09-14, 08:15 AM
You have a better chance of getting feral magic from the adventure than the boar. I'd say every 1 in 4 adventures I get magic.

You can get them from boars but it's much harder. Maybe every 1 in 20?

Only boar tusks and pelts are guaranteed feral adventure drops. And apparently you get stone blocks a lot. Lol.

cakeandpie
06-09-14, 10:37 AM
I've ****ed LOTS of boars and have never gotten any feral magic. I've done 3 feral lands adventures now and have never gotten any either.

eepopp
06-09-14, 11:44 AM
I've ****ed LOTS of boars and have never gotten any feral magic. I've done 3 feral lands adventures now and have never gotten any either.

Just keep ****ing boars and doing the Feral Lands Adventure and you'll eventually get the Feral Magic you need.

I maxed out on feral magic, and unless there is a pressing future need for Boar Pelts, I've no plans of doing that adventure any more. It's a great adventure to get Maple trees though, as I've had 3 drop from it. Now I never lack for Sap.

http://i57.tinypic.com/rayqnk.jpg

cakeandpie
06-09-14, 01:27 PM
How in the world do you get 99 feral magic?!? Wow. I've never gotten a maple tree either.

zoo123g
06-09-14, 01:50 PM
im starting to get it from mushroom patches for some reason.

forkyfork99
06-09-14, 01:54 PM
Just keep ****ing boars and doing the Feral Lands Adventure and you'll eventually get the Feral Magic you need.

I maxed out on feral magic, and unless there is a pressing future need for Boar Pelts, I've no plans of doing that adventure any more. It's a great adventure to get Maple trees though, as I've had 3 drop from it. Now I never lack for Sap.

http://i57.tinypic.com/rayqnk.jpg

I agree! A great resource for maple trees.

Someone said you could get mithril and ornate supplies from it, but I have yet to :(

cakeandpie
06-20-14, 11:17 AM
What is up with my game?? Since last posting, I've ****ed more boars and gone on another feral lands adventure and still have NO feral magic! This really stinks...and I get boars so seldom in my kingdom that I have a really hard time getting tusks to make clubs and horns, so my feral lands adventures are really few and far between. :(

meme1098
06-20-14, 01:39 PM
I can't collect more than 2 or 3 Cocoa without triggering a boar. They trigger when collecting from the mines, wells & ponds. Way too many showed up today for me. I get so frustrated with them that sometimes I'll leave one sitting until I finish all collecting.

senshin
06-20-14, 01:41 PM
@cakeandpie, Will send all my boars over to your kingdom! Sometimes I slay one and another appears seconds later. Not sure why you're having such a dearth of them. Mine seem to pop up most often when collecting from the farm buildings and harvesting strawberries.

cakeandpie
06-22-14, 04:26 PM
I've harvested a lot of strawberries lately (and I've been trying cocoa too, from what the previous poster said) but it hasn't resulted in anything. I don't think a single boar appeared from harvesting those crops!

I did finally get one feral magic from a boar a few days ago. Now two more to go. At this rate I will have 3 feral magic in 2015!