PDA

View Full Version : A sweat goodbye to all my neighbours in Dragon Story

Anyuszko
06-09-14, 12:21 AM
Hi All,

Today is the day when I leave Dragon Story. Thank you all the fun and support, and as I still keep playing on Castle Story I hope we meet there.

I lost all the fun and interest in this game. The last point for me was the last tournament, when - as in all past tours - I was suffering "bad luck" continuously. In the middle of the tour (when I lost against an enemy with 45% chances to win 7 times) I said to myself that in case I wont win this tour, I finish with the game. So, after about 15 defeat against final enemy, and last attempt failed also, I force closed and deleted the game.

I got tired of being punished as an old player. In this game, old players chances in tournaments are lowered to win, we got any deal at the most high price (if it differs between players) and so. In a month 3-4x more new dragon enters the game compairing how many new dragon I am able to breed. The gap in my album gets higher and higher every month - I got tired now.

Surprisingly, in Castle Story - my favourite game still - old players such as me is not punished but welcomed. I still enjoy it, and with each new quest entering the game it becomes more and more enjoyable. I keep playing and supporting it, as long as TL keeps this game as it is.

So, my friends in Dragon Story, wish you all best and hope to meet you in another game.

Cheers. :)

maguar
06-09-14, 02:00 AM
Sorry to see you going. Don't forget that if you ever want to come back your island will be waiting for you.