PDA

View Full Version : My game was hijacked for the third time.

StoryPlayer67
06-08-14, 10:32 PM
I sent in a email to storm8 Friday at 10 pm. It's is now Monday at 12:23 am. I gave and replied with the proper information and screen shots. How long is it going to take to transfer my game back. I have spent a lot of Monet and Time. How how long is it hoping to take. Last two times it only took 24 hours. Sadly it has been 48 and I really want my game back. I hope they do it soon as they gave all the information they need. Has anyone had this problem. I downloaded that make it rain game. Came back and it was gone. I can still see it from another device so I know it's there just that I spent a lot of money and was getting some where. Can some one check into my status? I received a message back. So I know they have it. They are really good at helping another neighbor had the same thing. I told them what to do and in 24 hours they were back. I guess I just really enjoy this game and the friends I have made. Thanks

olcastle
06-08-14, 11:33 PM
Use your forum password to retrieve your account:
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

maguar
06-09-14, 02:02 AM
It can take a couple of business days for support to respond to tickets. Don't forget that it has been the weekend which can cause a delay. As olcastle said you can use the login feature in games like restaurant to access your account in castle story.

StoryPlayer67
06-09-14, 05:40 PM
It can take a couple of business days for support to respond to tickets. Don't forget that it has been the weekend which can cause a delay. As olcastle said you can use the login feature in games like restaurant to access your account in castle story.

I don't want to mess up the transfer. I would rather you guys help. I am scared that I may mess up the transfer. I wrote another email containing the file number and required information. Next time I will try but I don't want to get out of line. I just asked to please check on it. Thank you guys for the link and information. I just really like my game. As everyone who plays it.

boxesj
06-11-14, 03:12 AM
Transferring the game yourself is easy. I did it and had no problem with it at all.