PDA

View Full Version : Glimmer Materials

kimrachel2
06-08-14, 08:09 PM
Can anyone tell me what glimmer shards and fragments can be used for? I have lots of both and currently at Shut the Door goal. Or will these materials only become usable after the glimmer gate is closed? Thanks.

oliverrr11
06-08-14, 08:37 PM
Quick! Change your kingdom name and go into the witness relocation program or something!!!!!! You are in great danger having those!!!! No time for an explanation! Trust NO ONE!!!

amberly321
06-08-14, 09:04 PM
These materials are VERY hard to come by as the story line progresses. Hence the previous post. Just keep building up your stash because once you get to crafting dark plants the shards and fragments become hot commodities.

fluffybutter007
06-08-14, 09:04 PM
Lol @ Oliver

Glimmer shards and fragments are used to create dark seeds, which in turn are used to craft dark plants. You'll need dark plants for Greselda's Dark Garden, the "Sister, Sister" goal, and "A Little Persuasion" goal as well. All to come after you get a little further in the goal line.

Queenzod
06-08-14, 09:06 PM
Quick! Change your kingdom name and go into the witness relocation program or something!!!!!! You are in great danger having those!!!! No time for an explanation! Trust NO ONE!!!

Thanks, Mulder. I believe the shards are Out There.

kimrachel2
06-08-14, 09:35 PM
Oliverrr11 relocation not possible, suitcase not big enough for all my glimmer shards and fragments.

Thanks all.

oliverrr11
06-08-14, 09:38 PM
Oliverrr11 relocation not possible, suitcase not big enough for all my glimmer shards and fragments.

Thanks all.

You were warned.