PDA

View Full Version : What's the Most gems you've " lost in gem trap"

mrosmeows
06-07-14, 11:46 PM
The more I read this the more I see people getting taken advantage of. So I figure lets take stock team lava should NOT be judged unfairly but by the standards of which they treat us.

So.....most gems everyone lost? In the two years give or take I've played I've lost at least 200 in the trap the largest at once was 80. When I tried to tell team lava they refused to refund my money or gems. How has everyone else's experiences been?

sabrinashal
06-08-14, 01:37 AM
i have lost alot of gems

dont know really how much but i think its around at least +600 gems

the largest was ~120 gems

froltojo
06-08-14, 02:33 AM
Loads of them, in the hundreds. That's why I don't buy them. At least they had been earned by loading other games and playing to the first level. If we had a "are you sure you want to use gems?" button then maybe I would pay money for them. I feel for people who do spend real money on them. Even playing for over a year, I still get caught. I bet there isn't a single player of this game who hasn't lost gems by accident.

sabrinashal
06-08-14, 03:46 AM
Loads of them, in the hundreds. That's why I don't buy them. At least they had been earned by loading other games and playing to the first level. If we had a "are you sure you want to use gems?" button then maybe I would pay money for them. I feel for people who do spend real money on them. Even playing for over a year, I still get caught. I bet there isn't a single player of this game who hasn't lost gems by accident.

agree 100%

i dont think you count as a castle story player untill you caught by the "gem trap"

nub a few gems
normal player is someone that lost 100 gems
old player +500 gems
ancient player hundreds gems

more or less that is my scale

Nimlandy
06-08-14, 06:52 AM
I've posted this twice already yesterday - that's how mad I am. I lost 88 gems yesterday. No I didn't bother to inform Team Lava. I lost 20 when my daughter logged in to my game once and "bought" energy - she went straight out of the game - the energy wasn't used.. that feels like the worst...

kooky panda
06-08-14, 09:49 AM
There is already a thread discussing gem confirmation here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone-Gem-Confirmation&p=447844&viewfull=1#post447844)
You can leave your constructive feedback on that thread.

Thanks!